• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC Shorts 2020 Season —- Hilarious

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved this skit. The acting is very good. I hate that they left the Pac12 out. I guess it was because the Pac12 has mostly been quiet.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved this skit. The acting is very good. I hate that they left the Pac12 out. I guess it was because the Pac12 has mostly been quiet.

lol

Yeah they have. The set B1G up to be the fall guy.

They intentionally waited for the B1G to announce.

Then, when the PAC announced, they backed it up with some 10 page report and then shut the hell up.

The B1G has been catching all the shit.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take offense, why does the B1G have to be a chunky Karen.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Yeah they have. The set B1G up to be the fall guy.

They intentionally waited for the B1G to announce.

Then, when the PAC announced, they backed it up with some 10 page report and then shut the hell up.

The B1G has been catching all the shit.
The B1G has the parents in the news and a top player starting a petition to play. Those in power look horrible and are saying nothing.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B1G has the parents in the news and a top player starting a petition to play. Those in power look horrible and are saying nothing.

Exactly. That's why the PAC isn't saying shit (although I wish some players and parents would do what B1G players and parents are doing).

If the B1G reverses course, my bet is that the PAC will too.

If the B1G doesn't reverse course, they still catch all the flak while the PAC stays quiet.

On the other hand, the 1 time the PAC actually outfoxes another conference is to cancel football. :L

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. That's why the PAC isn't saying shit (although I wish some players and parents would do what B1G players and parents are doing).

If the B1G reverses course, my bet is that the PAC will too.

If the B1G doesn't reverse course, they still catch all the flak while the PAC stays quiet.

On the other hand, the 1 time the PAC actually outfoxes another conference is to cancel football. :L
Im not sure how they outfoxed anyone by not being leaders.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what conference is catching the flak.
They are for their players, parents and fans while all you hear from those out west is crickets.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are for their players, parents and fans while all you hear from those out west is crickets.

I agree. Like I said, I wish the PAC had players and parents doing the same.

But the B1G is the conference catching all the crap.

So, I guarantee you that Larry Scott and the idiots that run the PAC are thinking they have outsmarted the B1G.

That's why I was mocking the PAC saying the one time they outfox another conference it's to cancel football. It's a total "PAC move".

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Like I said, I wish the PAC had players and parents doing the same.

But the B1G is the conference catching all the crap.

So, I guarantee you that Larry Scott and the idiots that run the PAC are thinking they have outsmarted the B1G.

That's why I was mocking the PAC saying the one time they outfox another conference it's to cancel football. It's a total "PAC move".

I love your dedication but the issue with the Pac12 is that they just don't have the fan interest that you see from the other leagues. Also none of the Pac12 teams except Colorado are geographic close to the other leagues. All of the other leagues either share states or border each other. This kind of puts you guys out in your own island. You also have the time zone difference which doesn't help.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love your dedication but the issue with the Pac12 is that they just don't have the fan interest that you see from the other leagues. Also none of the Pac12 teams except Colorado are geographic close to the other leagues. All of the other leagues either share states or border each other. This kind of puts you guys out in your own island. You also have the time zone difference which doesn't help.

Which, imo, is why the PAC should be fighting to have a season. This was an opportunity for them to make a statement that it is important.

I know why the Presidents and people in the league offices are keeping quiet. But I don't get why the players and parents don't seem to be saying anything.

They were all outspoken on the #WeAreUnited stuff. I'm hoping they're just waiting to see if the B1G's players and parents are can gain some traction before they start speaking up.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which, imo, is why the PAC should be fighting to have a season. This was an opportunity for them to make a statement that it is important.

I know why the Presidents and people in the league offices are keeping quiet. But I don't get why the players and parents don't seem to be saying anything.

They were all outspoken on the #WeAreUnited stuff. I'm hoping they're just waiting to see if the B1G's players and parents are can gain some traction before they start speaking up.

Yeah, there just isn't the demand from your region. It doesn't help that most of your teams are in highly populated locations. If you look at the SEC for example, most of the schools are located in University towns were the school accounts for most of the local traffic. There are some exceptional like Vandy bit for the most part the SEC and even most of the ACC, B1G, and Big12 have their schools away from major urban/business centers.