• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC not so deep this year...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo

I'm going to type slowly for you. I am in a thread about the SEC now, I have gone into the Texas game thread and you are posting in there. What in the world would make me think you're there when your team is playing. That is the one place I haven't even made a post yet you just don't get it re re!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Romeo, I'm following you around because I have a crush on you and want to gargle your balls.

Sorry buddy, I don't swing that way.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You win! I can't stoop this low anymore. You are too dumb to know when you are getting abused. You literally are the most immature poster I believe I've ever come across. However, you should be honored. You are finally good at something! :yahoo:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it so hard to realize teams have bad games. Florida played horrible. Horrible. Turned it over like 4 or 5 times inside the 20 and lost by 5 @ Miami. Does anyone realize they could turn that around? But anytime an SEC team loses it opens a small window for re re's to pounce! Don't forget to pick up your brain from the check out counter when you leave! Thank's for being so unoriginal and starting another anti-SEC (Florida turns this time) thread See you at the next one...

Florida has more than a single game problem. Their offense is just terrible. Their QB is marginal, they only appear to have a few WRs they throw to, their running backs aren't elite (which I just don't get), and they are undisciplined. The main thing is that they don't appear to have improved from last year.

Their D was solid ... Miami didn't set things on fire. That will win some games for them. But they got some serious problems ... and LSU, USCe, UGa and FSU to play.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Florida has a discipline problem. They need to fix that first.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it Romeo, you call me any time and you can have my ass.

No thanks bud, I'm happily married. I hope you find your Prince Charming.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida has more than a single game problem. Their offense is just terrible. Their QB is marginal, they only appear to have a few WRs they throw to, their running backs aren't elite (which I just don't get), and they are undisciplined. The main thing is that they don't appear to have improved from last year.

Their D was solid ... Miami didn't set things on fire. That will win some games for them. But they got some serious problems ... and LSU, USCe, UGa and FSU to play.

I agree LawDawg with much of what you're saying but turning the ball over in the red zone in the first half set the tone and got them way out of rhythm. I'm just saying way to early to being making some of the remarks that were being made. But then again most the time you can just consider the source.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Late in the game a Miami player goes for about 30 before getting tackled ... the Gator gets up strutting around like they were doing in the Sugar Bowl. I wanted to reach in the TV and grab him by the neck and say, you just got torched for 30 yards and you are losing ... why are you strutting around?

But when you have a coach who can't seem to control his own emotions, that may be a problem.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree LawDawg with much of what you're saying but turning the ball over in the red zone in the first half set the tone and got them way out of rhythm. I'm just saying way to early to being making some of the remarks that were being made. But then again most the time you can just consider the source.

I get the turnovers, but that is part of the problem. Also, it's hard not to see they don't appear to have improved from last year. That shocks me with their all talent.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the turnovers, but that is part of the problem. Also, it's hard not to see they don't appear to have improved from last year. That shocks me with their all talent.

These teams change every year. I remember a year Alabama was coming off the SEC championship and was returning 19 starters. They started the year #3 and returned a punt for a TD @ UCLA the first time they touched it. They finished 3-8 and worse Bama team I've seen. They lost Shaun Alexander and Chris Samuels which turned out to be the leadership and no one took over. Plus it was Mike Dumbass and the coaching staff hated each other! My point is there is no guarantees but long way to go too. Bet your not willing to guarantee a win over them just yet?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You win! I can't stoop this low anymore. You are too dumb to know when you are getting abused. You literally are the most immature poster I believe I've ever come across. However, you should be honored. You are finally good at something! :yahoo:
1247574906013.jpg

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i know EXACTLY what you are talking about. anytime i flip to a FL game I see it immediately