• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC not so deep this year...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA goes down week 1
Florida goes down week 2
UGA takes out SC week 2
A&M goes down next week
LSU goes down end of the month

Bama all by their lonesome at the end of September as the only undefeated SEC team (except maybe Missouri, but only because of their joke schedule)...

I can see where you are coming from, kind of.

Florida sure looks like the O woes are continuing.

Not sure you can point at my Dawgs ... they barely lost to what appears to be a really good Clemson, away, and then just scored 41 on USCe (we will reserve judgment as to whether that means anything).

You are into predicting the future, otherwise.

I think it is too early to tell, but with UF down, and now we aren't sure about USCe, the idea that they would have 5 of the top 10 at the end of the year like last year looks less likely. Let's play it out and see.

I'd wait to revisit this after week 4 ... then we'll know who is who. Right now mostly a bunch of warm up games.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, UGA, SCAR aren't excellent teams. That's the Team SEC coming out of you. It's Bama and LSU, that's it and that's how it's been for a few years now.....

What do you base that on? UGa's O looks like it will be one of the top. Their D lost 9 to the NFL, but will gel as the season goes on because they have the athletes.

You thrown LSU out there and all they've done is beat a mediocre TCU.

Sounds like your anti-SEC butt hurt is coming out of you!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEAM SEC in full defense mode. Love it

So, someone starts a post that is anti-SEC and somehow it surprises you that fans of teams in that conference respond by defending it mid-way through the second week of the season. I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked. LOL.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, someone starts a post that is anti-SEC and somehow it surprises you that fans of teams in that conference respond by defending it mid-way through the second week of the season. I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked. LOL.

Most of them didn't defend it with facts, they attempted to defend it with deflection.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro....half the things you mentioned involved SEC teams taking down other SEC teams?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of them didn't defend it with facts, they attempted to defend it with deflection.

Half of them are drunk, the other half flirting with their cousins ... what did you expect?

Seriously, if we were dumb enough to count, there are more anti-SEC threads than pro-SEC threads. You guys bring it on yourselves.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEAM SEC in full defense mode. Love it

So an Oregon (Pac 12) fan starts a troll thread) and we're the one's getting defensive. Seems to be consistent with the thinking in every other thread in here! :L Why should it be any different? :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got nothing bitch.

So lets see, you're in the OU West Virginia thread watching your OU team but are so self absorbed you knew someone posted something about you and you immediately responded? Wow! The word narcissist seems to be an appropriate word. What do you think? :noidea: You have some computer tone that goes off every time the word Romeo is posted? :L

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does winning it all get extra credit? :yahoo:

I haven't said anything bad about Alabama at all. They are clearly the class of the SEC, as well as the rest of the BCS conferences.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lets see, you're in the OU West Virginia thread watching your OU team but are so self absorbed you knew someone posted something about you and you immediately responded? Wow! The word narcissist seems to be an appropriate word. What do you think? :noidea: You have some computer tone that goes off every time the word Romeo is posted? :L

Ever heard of subscribing to threads dumb ass? :L

Your fail is so beautiful it's epic. Go jerk off to your Saban fat head.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game today from your gators.

This is the kind of non-sense you get from people who have nothing more to add of value...

I actually posted BEFORE the game that Florida was likely in trouble... but once they loose, the trolls come out of the woodwork to translate Florida's loss into the "SEC sucks" threads.

Florida should have never been ranked... so don't get too worked up about things.

Let 5-6 games go buy and then see which teams are for real and which ones aren't...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of non-sense you get from people who have nothing more to add of value...

I actually posted BEFORE the game that Florida was likely in trouble... but once they loose, the trolls come out of the woodwork to translate Florida's loss into the "SEC sucks" threads.

Florida should have never been ranked... so don't get too worked up about things.

Let 5-6 games go buy and then see which teams are for real and which ones aren't...

I think it's more about vindication that people knew Florida got that ranking only because of their SEC affiliation.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is like deja vu.