• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having to watch them, living in the Great Northwest, I think the 49ers have to do the following things:

1. Get pressure on Wilson and contain him, he can make some damn good throws when he has time and can scramble, but if he's pressured in the pocket and not on the move his height and newness are a disadvantage.

2. Keep Lynch under control.

3. Run at Bruce Irvin. He's been a good pass rusher, but he's also slight, so I would just run at him or mix things up on passing downs to take him out.

4. Brady and Co scored on the Seahawks by running no huddle and throwing the ball, but their defense betrayed them. I know I'll get crucified after today but I think they have to mix things up still with Kap.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our two losses we had 62 passing attempts to 28 (RB) rushing attempts. We have to go back to our bread and butter - Gore and Hunter. I know Harbaugh is trying to prove a point with Alex, but we need to go back to what made us so good last year - and that's setting up the pass with the run.

Today Gore averaged 4.5 YPC, and Hunter averaged 6.5. In the first half while the game was still in reach we had 19 passing attempts to only 8 rushing attempts. Why?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having to watch them, living in the Great Northwest, I think the 49ers have to do the following things:

1. Get pressure on Wilson and contain him, he can make some damn good throws when he has time and can scramble, but if he's pressured in the pocket and not on the move his height and newness are a disadvantage.

3. Run at Bruce Irvin. He's been a good pass rusher, but he's also slight, so I would just run at him or mix things up on passing downs to take him out.

4. Brady and Co scored on the Seahawks by running no huddle and throwing the ball, but their defense betrayed them. I know I'll get crucified after today but I think they have to mix things up still with Kap.

Just an FYI the Seahawks generally have Red Bryant in at DE on running plays instead of Irvin. Red is 6'4" 320 lb and is one of the Seahawks' best run stuffers.

Looking forward to this game, though I wish it was on Sunday instead of Thursday. The Seahawks will be in tough and will have to play near perfect football to even have a chance at leaving Candlestick with a W. I hope the Seahawks win, but I expect the Niners to win a low scoring game. Maybe 17-13 or something along those lines. Good luck!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI the Seahawks generally have Red Bryant in at DE on running plays instead of Irvin. Red is 6'4" 320 lb and is one of the Seahawks' best run stuffers.

Looking forward to this game, though I wish it was on Sunday instead of Thursday. The Seahawks will be in tough and will have to play near perfect football to even have a chance at leaving Candlestick with a W. I hope the Seahawks win, but I expect the Niners to win a low scoring game. Maybe 17-13 or something along those lines. Good luck!

That doesn't make any sense.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know that, I mean run at Irvin on passing downs when he's in, keep him off balance.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our two losses we had 62 passing attempts to 28 (RB) rushing attempts. We have to go back to our bread and butter - Gore and Hunter. I know Harbaugh is trying to prove a point with Alex, but we need to go back to what made us so good last year - and that's setting up the pass with the run.

Today Gore averaged 4.5 YPC, and Hunter averaged 6.5. In the first half while the game was still in reach we had 19 passing attempts to only 8 rushing attempts. Why?

our offensive line is built to run the ball, i duno why we go away from it...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shitty Roman day.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Run pass mix was OK when it wasn't clunky due to using sub packages. Regular season vs Giants it was heavy pass with a hurting Gore and that worked.

Game slipped away like the pass off Manningham's fingers and then Walker catching the DB instead of the ball. And the 2nd INT.

The passes started to rack up cause were way behind.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see him and AD havin' some words this week. Might be tough between a DB and RT but they both seem to like to "jaw."

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run pass mix was OK when it wasn't clunky due to using sub packages. Regular season vs Giants it was heavy pass with a hurting Gore and that worked.

Game slipped away like the pass off Manningham's fingers and then Walker catching the DB instead of the ball. And the 2nd INT.

The passes started to rack up cause were way behind.

Run/pass mix was not OK in the first half. No reason we should've had 19 passes to only 8 runs. And in the first half we only had one sub package with Kaep, and that was the pass to Manningham.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

+1..

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round and had the tuck rule, a Drew Bledsoe injury, Adam Vinatieri, and Gisele Clearly he is favored by not just the sports gods but the life gods in general. They will punish Richard Sherman severely for this taunting of their favored human, hopefully it will start this weekend.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round and had the tuck rule, a Drew Bledsoe injury, Adam Vinatieri, and Gisele Clearly he is favored by not just the sports gods but the life gods in general. They will punish Richard Sherman severely for this taunting of their favored human, hopefully it will start this weekend.

You meant this Thursday night, right?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

our defense will play well enough to win, so that takes care of items 1 and 2. considering the turnovers yesterday, 23 points isn't getting "blown out".

we should mix up the runs and not 'run after' one player. if we're running the ball, it takes away his pass rush anyway. so thats item 3.

clearly, it is the offense, but our ST's haven't been special too. anyways, Kap is being mixed in more and more as is, so don't need to 'force' it.