• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle vs Niners

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a must win and they got it done but my goodness the secondary was constantly in bad position and the pass rush is non existent and red zone failure rate is still too high. That won't cut it against good teams. As poorly as they've played though, they only lost those three games by a total of 11 points which tells me they were one play away from winning all three. Amazed that they are in first place in the diivision

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may just be me and it may be because I’ve been watching more NFL games this year, but it seems to me that there are a lot more of returners who are not staying the hell away from punts they should never touch. I think I have PTSD from the Giants game, but even then, I’m seeing a lot more where instead of just running away, they stay there, and it narrowly misses them. On one hand, they were right, it didn’t hit them and they are the experts so I should shut up, but it seemed like they are unnecessary risks. And it’s not to fool the opponent because if you don’t touch it, then it doesn’t change your strategy.

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may just be me and it may be because I’ve been watching more NFL games this year, but it seems to me that there are a lot more of returners who are not staying the hell away from punts they should never touch. I think I have PTSD from the Giants game, but even then, I’m seeing a lot more where instead of just running away, they stay there, and it narrowly misses them. On one hand, they were right, it didn’t hit them and they are the experts so I should shut up, but it seemed like they are unnecessary risks. And it’s not to fool the opponent because if you don’t touch it, then it doesn’t change your strategy.
Ha ha ha.

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which brings up another concerning question. Why are the guys with the ultimate responsibility for getting calls correct not provided all the camera angles that the TV guys have? Its way more important that they get calls correct than it is for TV guys to know it..

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The guys who are blocking the gunners need to be made aware by the returner. The blockers are focused on their job and not looking at the punt.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally diff team without cm imo.
Any team would be of course but I think this will be good for us. Relying more on Brock, when CMC comes back, we will have some many options that have confidence and can beat you with. Teams will not be able to just focus on CMC.