• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson=Packers MVP

This is the way the Championship should've went but Mcmuffin and Crapers(D coordinator) went into conservative mode and prevent defense instead of keeping the foot on the gas and beating the shit out of this team.

I have no idea what is going on with Wilson... He is healthy but yet he has been making uncharacteristic mistakes the last few weeks. It's been hard to watch.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly they lost their #2 WR, #1 RB and #1 TE plus Rodgers had two bad legs and looked slower than Tom fucking Brady. LOB looks like the legion of bitches now.

LOB was gone a long time ago

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you two just fuck off and go jerk off over your team on your own board? That'd be great.

No one here gives a shit about you or your team. This wasn't about GB playing great AT ALL. This was 1000000000% a complete shit fest by the Seahawks. They were not ready to play.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice ... 51 yarder is a long one with field conditions...

I was surprised he missed that one as I was sitting at that end of the field and pregame he was hitting them from 55 yards no problem but the game pressure is different the distance was fine just a foot or 2 to the right

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was NOT Seahawk football, that goes without saying. It was inexcusable and unforgivable.

That said, the fact that we only have until Thursday to prepare for the home game against the Rams, it's going to take more than just a quick fix to get this team in working order again.

And who's to blame for the complete downfall?

We've had problems with the O-line, we all know that, but the defense? The receivers? Did ANYONE even try out there?

I just hope Carroll threw them all under the bus for that one.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm , is there a packer forum?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal performance, worst in 5 seasons. Ditch and move on is my approach. We won't see another one like that for a long, long time.

Lions are gonna lose 1 more time. We take care of business down the stretch here against 3 div foes and we are the #2.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised he missed that one as I was sitting at that end of the field and pregame he was hitting them from 55 yards no problem but the game pressure is different the distance was fine just a foot or 2 to the right

Oh you were at the game... that's cool ... I"m sure you enjoyed that one... I DIDN"T ... :gaah:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was one of those games where it snowballs in the wrong direction... Its tough to adjust and right the ship when that happens... Seems like no matter what you do - it goes bad... All of us who've played sports all our lives have witness this type of game at one time or another...

I remember back in the day the Bills beat the Patriots 31-0 - when the Patriots were good?

Hopefully this was just one of those games we can just put behind us...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The criticism is justified. Wilson has missed two wide open touchdowns already and threw a god awful pick. Against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. Just because he won a super bowl doesn't mean he isn't open to criticism. I don't think anyone forgets what he has accomplished. But Wilson has been awful in this game, and there is no disputing that. Wilson has been hit or miss all season. Injuries have played a part sure, but you can't blame the first half today or the Tampa game on that.
LL goes to every game the Packers win.

AH wrong I go to roughly 7 or 8 games a year most of the home games and a few away games each year. I have been to the last 5 Packer and Seahawk games and the Packers have only won 2 of those so have seen them lose a few. I have a daughter who lives in the Seattle area so when the Packers play there I head out to visit and we go to the game there. But of those last 3 games against the Seahawks I have enjoyed roughly 175 minutes of the 180 minutes that have been played.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AH wrong I go to roughly 7 or 8 games a year most of the home games and a few away games each year. I have been to the last 5 Packer and Seahawk games and the Packers have only won 2 of those so have seen them lose a few. I have a daughter who lives in the Seattle area so when the Packers play there I head out to visit and we go to the game there. But of those last 3 games against the Seahawks I have enjoyed roughly 175 minutes of the 180 minutes that have been played.

Yeah, sure you do.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sure you do.

Google the Madison Packer BAckers once. I am part of a group that owns 70 season tickets that is shared among the group members so am able to go to any home game I want. I was down in Jacksonville this year if you want to see pics of the stadium inside with the swimming pools if you like with the dated pic on it. If by some chance there is a playoff game in Seattle I would most likely be to that one as well this season. My next one is against the Vikings on Dec 24th in GB

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My little brother was in GB for that debacle. Oops.

Congrats Pack fans, that had to be fun from your perspective.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the int's were dropped passes though. Plus the O-line for the Hawks seems to get fucking worse every year. It's like they want RW to be in a wheel chair.

True two or three int's were off from deflections but he sailed and under threw his wr's all night. He looked lost. It's really showing the lack of money put into the o-line and I still think they should have traded for Joe Thomas. Oh well onto the Rams and good luck the rest of the way as I'll be a Packer fan when you guys play Detroit.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell had an embarrassingly ugly game yesterday - and as much as there were drops and other issues, no one's performance was worse than Russell's. Let's just review some key plays.

1st quarter, 9:36 left. Deep pass to Baldwin. Overthrown. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 7-7, real score - 3-7.

1st quarter, 2:05 left. Deep pass to Graham. Overthrown. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 14-7, real score - 3-7.

2nd quarter, 12:02 left. Short cross to Graham. Intercepted. No way he could have completed that pass - best case scenario was Graham doesn't fall down and can play defender and keep ball from being intercepted. Possible score - 14-7, real score - 3-14.

2nd quarter, 0:34 left. Deep pass to Baldwin. Underthrown/intercepted. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 21-14, real score - 3-21.

3rd quarter, 11:09 left. Deep pass to Kearse. Underthrown/intercepted. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 28-14, real score - 3-21.

In these 5 crucial plays the Hawks had the opportunity to have 4 scores that would have made the game at least more competitive. Instead there's 3 picks and 2 incompletions. This hasn't even been a 1 week thing either, Wilson has been off for much of the season. He's moving around better right now, but he's not performing like his normal self. Yesterday's game was so bad that it dropped his career rating from 100.2 to 99.0.