• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@De
Russell had an embarrassingly ugly game yesterday - and as much as there were drops and other issues, no one's performance was worse than Russell's. Let's just review some key plays.

1st quarter, 9:36 left. Deep pass to Baldwin. Overthrown. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 7-7, real score - 3-7.

1st quarter, 2:05 left. Deep pass to Graham. Overthrown. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 14-7, real score - 3-7.

2nd quarter, 12:02 left. Short cross to Graham. Intercepted. No way he could have completed that pass - best case scenario was Graham doesn't fall down and can play defender and keep ball from being intercepted. Possible score - 14-7, real score - 3-14.

2nd quarter, 0:34 left. Deep pass to Baldwin. Underthrown/intercepted. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 21-14, real score - 3-21.

3rd quarter, 11:09 left. Deep pass to Kearse. Underthrown/intercepted. Should have been a TD. Possible score - 28-14, real score - 3-21.

In these 5 crucial plays the Hawks had the opportunity to have 4 scores that would have made the game at least more competitive. Instead there's 3 picks and 2 incompletions. This hasn't even been a 1 week thing either, Wilson has been off for much of the season. He's moving around better right now, but he's not performing like his normal self. Yesterday's game was so bad that it dropped his career rating from 100.2 to 99.0.

Not a good season for RW for sure. Seahawks really need him to bring his A game if they are to have a chance in the playoffs.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@De

Not a good season for RW for sure. Seahawks really need him to bring his A game if they are to have a chance in the playoffs.

He has been off for a while, and he needs to correct it.

Last 3 games:

65 comp
108 att
668 yard
2 td
8 int
53.3 rating

Just so unRussell-like.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like, as RW goes, so does the Seahawks... Cards, Saints, Buccs, Packer games, RW as not very good in... In those games, we're 0-3-1... I think it's flipped now... Use to be defense but I think this team goes as RW goes now... Defense is a shell of their former selves... This is where RW needs to earn his paycheck...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, I've seen enough of J. Pope... Wasn't a huge fan of his... He shouldn't be on an NFL roster... He's just not that good...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google the Madison Packer BAckers once. I am part of a group that owns 70 season tickets that is shared among the group members so am able to go to any home game I want. I was down in Jacksonville this year if you want to see pics of the stadium inside with the swimming pools if you like with the dated pic on it. If by some chance there is a playoff game in Seattle I would most likely be to that one as well this season. My next one is against the Vikings on Dec 24th in GB
I met him this year at my tailgate in Jax. I can vouch for his attendance. That game was unbelievably hot

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met him this year at my tailgate in Jax. I can vouch for his attendance. That game was unbelievably hot

@SonnyCID is having a hard time after the last loss he had no clue what was going to hit his Seahawks so has to try and discredit anything to do with me as I have not been agreeing with his points of view but yes was great to meet you at the tailgate and nice spread you set up and the food you guys make as well.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SonnyCID is having a hard time after the last loss he had no clue what was going to hit his Seahawks so has to try and discredit anything to do with me as I have not been agreeing with his points of view but yes was great to meet you at the tailgate and nice spread you set up and the food you guys make as well.

I'm handling the loss just fine - as you can tell I'm still here. Unlike pussies like you that hide from the board when your team loses. Now get your stupid hypocritical ass off our board.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm handling the loss just fine - as you can tell I'm still here. Unlike pussies like you that hide from the board when your team loses. Now get your stupid hypocritical ass off our board.

Go do some research and you will see I did post on the board on some of the game day threads in the NFL forum during the losing streak. And in those threads did say the Packers were down but hoped for improvment when injured players were back. But no I am sorry if you were expecting me to start a new thread each Monday during the losing streak and say the same thing over and over 4 weeks in a row that our secondary sucks because of injuries but they are not out for the season and will be back down the road. I will go make a thread like that now to apologize for not being there saying the Packers d sucked for 4 weeks if it will help you.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go do some research and you will see I did post on the board on some of the game day threads in the NFL forum during the losing streak. And in those threads did say the Packers were down but hoped for improvment when injured players were back. But no I am sorry if you were expecting me to start a new thread each Monday during the losing streak and say the same thing over and over 4 weeks in a row that our secondary sucks because of injuries but they are not out for the season and will be back down the road. I will go make a thread like that now to apologize for not being there saying the Packers d sucked for 4 weeks if it will help you.

You avoided the board like the plague when they were struggling, don't sugarcoat it

Oh, and you're going to address their poor play NOW that they're playing better? Real big of you little guy.