• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Schism

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing a lot of disagreement among Seattle fans about Harvins departure. Some are saying the team has downgraded. I want to remind you that last year really wasn't pretty - you just liked the results!
Pretty is cute but winning is everything. Regardless whether Harvin will be missed or whatever, a team that plays as a team wins more. Isn't that what you want? You are still the SB champs and the team to beat. You are everybody's target. Quit acting like you expect everything to go your way. You have lost 2 games and one dumbass.....

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was shocked when it happened because there was absolutely no rumors about him being a bad locker room presence.

Now, after hearing about how much of a selfish asshole the guy is I'm glad he's gone. We don't need that and he's wasting his talent. Sad, but we're better without him overall.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing a lot of disagreement among Seattle fans about Harvins departure. Some are saying the team has downgraded. I want to remind you that last year really wasn't pretty - you just liked the results!
Pretty is cute but winning is everything. Regardless whether Harvin will be missed or whatever, a team that plays as a team wins more. Isn't that what you want? You are still the SB champs and the team to beat. You are everybody's target. Quit acting like you expect everything to go your way. You have lost 2 games and one dumbass.....

Well, as a life long fan, I loved the Harvin addition. Then he sat out, and then anyway the Seahawks won the SB. The Ultimate Goal, it made MY day. Then Percy decided whatever he decided and he got traded. Fk percy for THAT. I wanted to support him, but he made me believe that he is TRULY an idiot. Percy=Fail.

Last year WAS pretty. The D dominated. That SB victory over the BEST offense EVER was epic.
The Seattle D dominated Denver.
Everything DID go our way last year, and WE are happy. VERY happy....= Lombardi.:suds:

I for one am very grateful for this move. Lynch could be next. Watch your words ML !!!! Those few words you actually speak(or twitter) tell volumes about you. Tread lightly ML. (You may be next)

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as a life long fan, I loved the Harvin addition. Then he sat out, and then anyway the Seahawks won the SB. The Ultimate Goal, it made MY day. Then Percy decided whatever he decided and he got traded. Fk percy for THAT. I wanted to support him, but he made me believe that he is TRULY an idiot. Percy=Fail.

Last year WAS pretty. The D dominated. That SB victory over the BEST offense EVER was epic.
The Seattle D dominated Denver.
Everything DID go our way last year, and WE are happy. VERY happy....= Lombardi.:suds:

I for one am very grateful for this move. Lynch could be next. Watch your words ML !!!! Those few words you actually speak(or twitter) tell volumes about you. Tread lightly ML. (You may be next)

I think that even if they didn't care for what Lynch had to say about the Harvin trade, it's unlikely they'd trade him. I do see Turbin and/or Michael as his eventual replacement(s), but I don't think the confidence level in those guys at this point is as high as it is for our receiving corp without Harvin. I guess they just have to hope that whatever anger/resentment Lynch may feel towards the organization for trading Harvin gets taken out on our opponents for the rest of the season. If they were going to trade him, the time to do it would have been during his holdout before they agreed to give him that extra cash up front.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the trade for Harvin when it happened. The price was steep, sure, but I thought the benefits would outweigh that. Less than two years later, it made more sense to the organization to send him somewhere else than to keep him and based on what we've been hearing over the past couple of days, it was a good call to get out now while they could still get something in return.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Glazer just reported on the FOX morning show that Harvin didn't think he was getting enough balls in both the Chargers and Cowboys games and wouldn't return to the games near the end of each one. Considering Seattle still had a chance to win both games this is a huge revelation. I'm not saying we would have won those games, but I am saying that we were only ONE dynamic play away in each one of winning and Havin is the kind of guy who definitely can get you one dynamic play. Total selfishness on his part that may have cost this team two wins this year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Glazer just reported on the FOX morning show that Harvin didn't think he was getting enough balls in both the Chargers and Cowboys games and wouldn't return to the games near the end of each one. Considering Seattle still had a chance to win both games this is a huge revelation. I'm not saying we would have won those games, but I am saying that we were only ONE dynamic play away in each one of winning and Havin is the kind of guy who definitely can get you one dynamic play. Total selfishness on his part that may have cost this team two wins this year.

If that report is true, then that is just craziness on Percys part. How in the world did he think that kind of behavior would help him in any way?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the team that play's as a team wins more... No doubt about that... If Harvin is gonna be punching people in the locker room and then refusing to go out on the field in a close game he's absolutely not a team baller... Dude is and electric talent, but you can't keep a head case on your team like that and expect good results in the long run...

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that is the truth it really does explain a lot. I can't get into the head of a guy who plays football and makes 10 million/year, but why the hell wouldn't this guy just do whatever he could to help his team win. I hope he fails miserably in NY and the media eats him alive.