• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle @ New Orleans. 10am FOX

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desert-020715-jetzombie.jpg

I must say Joe Namath looks good for his age.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not what more you guys were expecting after Russ got hurt. We knew that our O-line was a joke to begin with, then pair that with RW's injuries and you had to expect 4-5 weeks of poor offensive production. We will struggle to score points the next two games as well, but the whole season will come down to the last 4 weeks and how we finish out. It's about getting healthy and then hot at the right time. A 9-6-1 Hawks riding a 4 game win streak is not a team I would like to face in the playoffs.
Yep, losing often fuels irrational comments from fans. The team we are putting out there right now is not the same team we'll have later in the year when RW is more healthy, the D is more healthy, and the OL is doing more to help the running game (which I think it will). We can bang on the OL all day if we want, but not having our QB or best RB healthy is certainly not helping matters and amplifies OL mistakes.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock's Chalk Talk for the Final Play

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why didn&#39;t the <a href="News about #Seahawks on Twitter">#Seahawks</a> design a play for Baldwin or Graham with the game on the line? <a href="Brock Huard (@BrockESPN) | Twitter">@BrockESPN</a> says they did: <a href="https://t.co/2Kuyfdy0zX">https://t.co/2Kuyfdy0zX</a></p>&mdash; 710 ESPN Seattle (@710ESPNSeattle) <a href="">November 2, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Summary
- They expected a zone look from the Saints, and called routes for Graham and Baldwin to beat that look.
- Saints went man instead, Russell knew pressure was coming

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another oc bites the dust, norv turner "resigned" in minny. When is it our turn? 13 points against a defense that gives up 30+ is a human rights violation.

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Norv over Bevell.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another oc bites the dust, norv turner "resigned" in minny. When is it our turn? 13 points against a defense that gives up 30+ is a human rights violation.

Do you just complain? Seems like that's all you do since I've been on these boards...

You do know the Hawks are one of the worst in the league with the amount of 3rd and 6 or longer in 3rd down situations, right? I'm also assuming you know that the Hawks are one of the worst in the league in offensive penalties from their OL which puts them in 2nd and 20 or 3rd and long more than most teams... Yep... Bevell's fault...

With that said, it limits the offensive playbook... Especially without a running threat or a QB than can make plays w/ their arm... Like it or not, RW's injury is hampering this team quite a bit... It's not his fault... It's what it is.. He can't execute the plays like we're used to seeing... The OL not being that good, RB situation and RW's injuries... Stop blaming Bevel for everything... It's so annoying... Come up with a freaking plan...

But hey, you're so smart, you know how to over come it... So hey, let's hear your plan... As a manager, I always tell my employees it's ok to complain if you have a solution... So what's your solution?

Just calling a spade a spade here because I don't have much tolerance for people who only like to complain... It's the victim mentality I guess that turns me off...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full of excuses. Other teams have moved on when their offense isnt working, we should too. Honeatly, could it be any worse? Our O scored 13 points on NO, no other team will score less all year and they will probably rank bottom 5 at seasons end.

I dont know why you want to put up with that

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full of excuses. Other teams have moved on when their offense isnt working, we should too. Honeatly, could it be any worse? Our O scored 13 points on NO, no other team will score less all year and they will probably rank bottom 5 at seasons end.

I dont know why you want to put up with that

Seahawks have been in the top ten in scoring last three years, seems pretty decent.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its clear bevell cannot operate without a mobile qb and a rb like lynch. Those two things hid his faults and now they are painfully obvious.

We arent going to win another sb resting on our laurels, change needs to be made

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its clear bevell cannot operate without a mobile qb and a rb like lynch. Those two things hid his faults and now they are painfully obvious.

We arent going to win another sb resting on our laurels, change needs to be made
Top 5 offense last year, and Lynch wasn't a factor. We have a mobile QB, he just needs to heal.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? We need an offense that can evolve, bevell wont provide that.

Look at new england and how many times their offense has changed over the years. We need to be more like them.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? We need an offense that can evolve, bevell wont provide that.

Look at new england and how many times their offense has changed over the years. We need to be more like them.

Sure, and that's what the last half of last year was all about. What the plan to re-tool the O line is all about.

The last half of last year, with our QB on a HISTORIC tear, that was our team playing like the Pats play.

Glad you're catching on.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League apologized to the Seahawks for the blown call's ... I feel so much better now... :whoppdeedoo:

Oh well, bring on the Bills...

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No OC could operate with a immobile qb, no running game and a garage sale o-line. Bevell isn't the problem people.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League apologized to the Seahawks for the blown call's ... I feel so much better now... :whoppdeedoo:

Oh well, bring on the Bills...

The league sends out 32 apologies every week and an additional apology to Browns fans.