• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season recap

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and if we had an above average qb with Cohen, we would’ve won the playoff game. If we had a better back than Cohen, we probably still lose. That’s why I don’t call trubs the OMVP this year.
Ya, cuz Trubisky is why Cohen was a no-show in that game.

Trubisky is a 2nd year guy in his first playoff game, and it appeared to me that the gameplan was conservative in the first half, and was compounded by Trubisky playing safe as well. A lot of that falls on Nagy. You have to call plays down the field in order for the team to execute them.

You can't say on one hand, that our fate lies in the hands of Trubisky, but in the other say he's not the most VALUABLE player, IMO.

Again, it's just my opinion. It's fine if you don't see it that way.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Trubisky played well, you could see just how good this offense could be.

Considering how much better he got over the course of the season, i'm hopeful he can use the offseason to really deepen his understanding of the offense, sharpen his skills and come back in complete command of it next season, along with all the other guys entering year 2 as well. We'll see what happens but the arrow is certainly pointing up.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and if we had an above average qb with Cohen, we would’ve won the playoff game. If we had a better back than Cohen, we probably still lose. That’s why I don’t call trubs the OMVP this year.
Am I missing something here or are you actually trying to blame last Sunday on Mitch?