• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sean avery

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Avery.

friggin' Ranger fans. :L

at least get the fucking players it was matt carlise went to his knees your so dam blind lol...avery is a punk bitch end of story who sticks up for this douche bag has no respect for the game

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
To comment on Avery: he's a prick with talent. Seriously, he's talented, but that all goes wayside when he plays like a jack-wagon and pulls stupid crap. I just have to think that pulling stunts like the Thomas thing even annoys his team mates. I imagine that hockey players would like to avoid having to get punched if possible, and probably would like to avoid having to stick up for a tool-like move ala Sean Avery.

he has 2 goals in how many games i woudn't say talented more like lucky :D

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least get the fucking players it was matt carlise went to his knees your so dam blind lol...avery is a punk bitch end of story who sticks up for this douche bag has no respect for the game

Listen here ass pirate, I didn't watch the game, saw the clip once, which was blurry, and just wrote from memory. Not my fault the Flyers are a bunch of pussies. :cool:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I respect the game very much...

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is the Rangers so I'll stick up for their players. I never said he's not a prick, an asshole, a douche bag, an instigator, a punk bitch or whatever else you want to call him.

All I said is he's no wuss. And I stand by my statement. I'm sorry but if you play hockey you are not a fucking wussie or a fucking pussy.

Hockey is a game which is played with much intensity throughout the entire game. You have to keep your head on a swivel every time you step out on the ice, especially if you're Sean Avery. And no doubt he's earned that reputation but that's his choice and he knows it.

He might be everything you guys call him but he's no pussy.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is the Rangers so I'll stick up for their players. I never said he's not a prick, an asshole, a douche bag, an instigator, a punk bitch or whatever else you want to call him.

All I said is he's no wuss. And I stand by my statement. I'm sorry but if you play hockey you are not a fucking wussie or a fucking pussy.

Hockey is a game which is played with much intensity throughout the entire game. You have to keep your head on a swivel every time you step out on the ice, especially if you're Sean Avery. And no doubt he's earned that reputation but that's his choice and he knows it.

So, Sean Avery is not a pussy.

Sean Avery is a douchebag, an asshole, a prick, and a punk bitch.

I can live with that. :)

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Listen here ass pirate, I didn't watch the game, saw the clip once, which was blurry, and just wrote from memory. Not my fault the Flyers are a bunch of pussies. :cool:

lol..douche bag avery loving bastard ;)

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

he is a vag lol

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone hatin on 46? :confused:

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you hate Sean Avery because of what he does to ruin the almighty sanctity of the game, yet your avatar is an image of a line brawl??...

:L:L

big difference they faced off with others fighters.....they didnt act like cowards......