• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks WANT Lynch back

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media with their unnamed sourses are making ish up....no wonder lynch doesnt like talking to those fools

"If you guys ever would have asked -- which you didn't -- I would have told you we want him around here as long as he can play," Carroll said. "There's never been any hesitation and there's never been another thought about that.

"I have nothing to say about that because there's nothing to that," Carroll said at the time. "I have no idea where that came from. We have nothing to say about that. At this point, I don't think it behooves us to try and respond to all of these kinds of things in the locker room. Our players have told you how they feel, our coaches have told you how we feel about it, and we're in a really good place right now. It's just not worth it, so there's nothing to that at all. I don't know where that came from."

Coach Pete Carroll says Seattle Seahawks will 'do everything we can' to bring back Marshawn Lynch - ESPN

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a coach trying to right is defending super bowl champs is really gonna come out and say he doesnt want the star rb back? come on

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when ol' Pete was telling us how amazing Tapp looked before trading him to the Eagles, or how he wanted to get Lendale White more involved in the offense hours before cutting him?

Good times.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to recall that some Seattle fans thought it was a foregone conclusion before this season began that this would be Lynch's last year in Seattle. I always thought it would be a big loss to their team to lose him, though salary issues are obviously an important factor.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well coach said they want him back, so it's true

/discussion

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a coach trying to right is defending super bowl champs is really gonna come out and say he doesnt want the star rb back? come on

Exactly I will believe it when I see it.

Too many sources said that they don't want to bring him back.

I wouldn't expect Pete or anyone in the Seahawks organization to say in the public " no we do no want to bring Lynch back"

This is muc adu about nothing. Get back to me in February or March

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to recall that some Seattle fans thought it was a foregone conclusion before this season began that this would be Lynch's last year in Seattle. I always thought it would be a big loss to their team to lose him, though salary issues are obviously an important factor.

Yep everyone in Seahawks camp from the fans to the front office seem to be in agreement that Lynch is probably done in Seattle after this year.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Pete Carroll wants Lynch back just as much I believe that Jim Harbaugh isn't leaving San Fransisco.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, there is a time when a RB's age looks his cap hit right in the eye. It is well known that 30 year old RB's tend to fade rapidly.
Most of us expected to see Marshawn start to slow down this year. We were wrong in that he is running like a pissed off 24 year old. I would venture that all Seahawk fans still want him on the team based upon his production and style. If he can keep it up I say he stays on the team and fulfills his contract.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Pete Carroll wants Lynch back just as much I believe that Jim Harbaugh isn't leaving San Fransisco.
Why do you think PC wants ML gone?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep everyone in Seahawks camp from the fans to the front office seem to be in agreement that Lynch is probably done in Seattle after this year.
I don't care what the fans think about this, but please provide one link from anyone in the Seahawks camp or FO that said that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly I will believe it when I see it.

Too many sources said that they don't want to bring him back.

I wouldn't expect Pete or anyone in the Seahawks organization to say in the public " no we do no want to bring Lynch back"

This is muc adu about nothing. Get back to me in February or March

All unknown sources. See how this shit gets passed around.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media with their unnamed sourses are making ish up....no wonder lynch doesnt like talking to those fools

"If you guys ever would have asked -- which you didn't -- I would have told you we want him around here as long as he can play," Carroll said. "There's never been any hesitation and there's never been another thought about that.

"I have nothing to say about that because there's nothing to that," Carroll said at the time. "I have no idea where that came from. We have nothing to say about that. At this point, I don't think it behooves us to try and respond to all of these kinds of things in the locker room. Our players have told you how they feel, our coaches have told you how we feel about it, and we're in a really good place right now. It's just not worth it, so there's nothing to that at all. I don't know where that came from."

Coach Pete Carroll says Seattle Seahawks will 'do everything we can' to bring back Marshawn Lynch - ESPN

These are no less irrelevant than those anonymous insider reports of turmoil.

There is no way a head coach would say anything but that.

Now I happen to believe all the talk of this definitely being lynch's last year is silly and is entirely fabricated by fans and talking heads, but the truth is no one knows what the front office is really thinking.

Wait and see how Lynch comes out of this season before even worrying about it. He is really beat up this year and not getting any younger, but if he has a good off season and looks ready to play I can't see them not honoring the last year of his contract.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be clear; Pete probably does want Lynch back. I'm sure the entire FO does.

They do not, however, want his salary back. And that will be sticking point this offseason.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be clear; Pete probably does want Lynch back. I'm sure the entire FO does.

They do not, however, want his salary back. And that will be sticking point this offseason.

I agree with this. They're going to offer him a deal that that works for them. Lynch will probably declined and if that happens, Seattle can say we did everything we could to bring Lynch back

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar issue with Gore and the 9ers going on. He is signed until 2015 and Lynch is 2016 if I remember this. Both are still a value of production. I would wonder why either team...given the depth..would be thinking about letting them go just for a cap issue.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still think he's gone next year. Not because Seattle doesn't want him there though, but that it's just not fiscally possible with other priorities.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar issue with Gore and the 9ers going on. He is signed until 2015 and Lynch is 2016 if I remember this. Both are still a value of production. I would wonder why either team...given the depth..would be thinking about letting them go just for a cap issue.

at least hyde seems decent. I would not want turbin being my #1 if I'm seattle

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least hyde seems decent. I would not want turbin being my #1 if I'm seattle
I would consider Hyde more than decent but all you need to do is look behind that Gore/ Hyde combo to understand where the 9ers are at the RB position.