• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEAHAWKS Schedule

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be very disappointed if we are any worse than 4-1 after the first 5 games.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned about the post season, just because of how our oline has been in preseason, but the schedule looks like a cakewalk except a few in our own division.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams play us tough but at least its no longer an early game. I too would take a 4-1 record going into AZ Sunday night.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be very disappointed if we are any worse than 4-1 after the first 5 games.
It sure seems like 4-1 should be possible, as long as we can get over the @ Rams hump. That would give us a nice margin of error going into the first Cards game. We've been playing very well at their place lately, but I think most of those have been later in the season when we've been rolling and not early on when the line is still trying to figure things out.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned about the post season, just because of how our oline has been in preseason, but the schedule looks like a cakewalk except a few in our own division.
Interesting comment since the majority opinion around here seems to be that the line has looked better so far than it has at this point in most recent seasons and way better than expected.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure seems like 4-1 should be possible, as long as we can get over the @ Rams hump. That would give us a nice margin of error going into the first Cards game. We've been playing very well at their place lately, but I think most of those have been later in the season when we've been rolling and not early on when the line is still trying to figure things out.

If the OL plays nearly as well this Sunday as it did in the preseason, I really like our chances at going 4-1/5-0.

A league average OL and this team is going to be very difficult to beat.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OL plays nearly as well this Sunday as it did in the preseason, I really like our chances at going 4-1/5-0.

A league average OL and this team is going to be very difficult to beat.
I cant disagree. And at the same time, we could beat Miami 77-0 this Sunday and I will still fill uneasy going into the Rams game.

Wedgie

Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, must say I didn't watch every snap of preseason, but except for first game, I saw way too many plays where boykin seemed to be running for his life. I was quite happy after first game, but as preseason progressed, it seemed the oline played worse every week.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, must say I didn't watch every snap of preseason, but except for first game, I saw way too many plays where boykin seemed to be running for his life. I was quite happy after first game, but as preseason progressed, it seemed the oline played worse every week.

While I'm not 100% confident in the oline, remember that Boykin was playing with a different rotation almost every series.

Wedgie

Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm not 100% confident in the oline, remember that Boykin was playing with a different rotation almost every series.
Heh, not something I was aware of. Is that normal in preseason? I would think they would have the line set for at least half the game to get a better gauge of strengths/weaknesses.

I could see situational changes in a spot or two, but what you said seems crazy.

I guess there's a reason I'm not a coach.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, not something I was aware of. Is that normal in preseason? I would think they would have the line set for at least half the game to get a better gauge of strengths/weaknesses.

I could see situational changes in a spot or two, but what you said seems crazy.

I guess there's a reason I'm not a coach.

They were moving guys around a lot. And all it takes is for you to swap out one player on the line to throw off the chemistry. The only time they played extensively with the same group was when Wilson was out there, but Boykin had to work withmany different guys because those guys were being individually evaluated.