• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEAHAWKS Schedule

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who are wondering, here are the games I have them losing:

@ Jets
@ Zona
@ Saints
@ Pats
@ Packers

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ Jets
@ Zona
@ Saints
@ Pats
@ Packers
Look at the prior record the last 3 years vs Arizona. We lose to them at home and beat the crap out of them on their own field. Might want to rethink that @ sign in front of them. Just saying.

I could see them with 11 wins, but I'd bet you that they win one you have as a loss and lose to someone they shouldn't. Maybe even at home.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the prior record the last 3 years vs Arizona. We lose to them at home and beat the crap out of them on their own field. Might want to rethink that @ sign in front of them. Just saying.

I could see them with 11 wins, but I'd bet you that they win one you have as a loss and lose to someone they shouldn't. Maybe even at home.

I mean either way I think them and Zona would split their games. Also this year they get 9 days off prior to the home game vs Zona. Got to think it will be difficult for the Cards to beat them in that situation.

I was going to give them a L to the Rams but even though they struggle with the Rams, I can't them losing that road game this year with a rookie starting his first ever home game.

Yeah it wouldn't shock me if they won in Green Bay but found a way to lose at home against Carolina or even a team like the Bills.

The home schedule is very favorable this year. Almost all of their tough out of division games come on the road except the Panthers

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ Jets
@ Zona
@ Saints
@ Pats
@ Packers

I'm curious about that Jets pick. What makes you think the Jets can beat the Seahawks, aside from the fact that it's one of the two 10 am PT starts on the schedule this season?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they are going to end up with their first round pick. They well could pick up a few in the 2nd/3rd round, but have you seen their history of picking OL? :L

Of course we probably don't have half the line we will start with. I'm just not holding my breath that whoever they get will be competent. They need TWO tackles, which are maybe the hardest position in football outside of a QB to land quality at in the NFL.

Not really sure if the Seahawks go OL in the first, just depends which DL fall and who's available at OT. However even if they wait until the second and third round they could improve on LG and Center, which could help. As far as their history of picking OL......yeah pretty grim, but then the same could be said of their picks at other positions, say WR for example, I think they finally got it right when they picked Lockett. Or RB ( besides finding Lynch in a trade ) Turbin and Micheals were not the answer, but then they found Rawls.
Much prefer they find a OT in the draft vs improving the interior of the line only, hoping they upgrade both, it could happen, this is a draft loaded with OL help IMO.

Can't wait for the draft to happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious about that Jets pick. What makes you think the Jets can beat the Seahawks, aside from the fact that it's one of the two 10 am PT starts on the schedule this season?

Really good defensive team who force a lot of turnovers so I think their defense can give Seattle trouble. If Fitzpatrick returns (as everyone expects) I think the Jets win a 20-16 type of game.

Also based on the Jets schedule this is likely to be a must win situation. Their first 3 games come against Cincy and road games against the Bills and KC. There is a great chance they're 1-2 and after the Seattle game they go back on the road against Pittsburgh and Arizona. This will be a desperate team knowing how important they need that win after a slow start and a brutal 2 game road trip to follow

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Hawks at 11-5 but probably more like 12-4.

Did throw in my bias prediction of them losing the Saints when they come to the Superdome

Im gonna try and fly out for that one.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets game is in week 4 when our sure to be young and developing front line is still trying to find their groove and it will be after two division games and just before their bye. Hard to keep the emotions high in such a game. They went 10-6 last year and have some decent pieces and it's at home at 10am as you said.

I realize our fans are going to be quite confident going into this season, but the NFL is about parity and we did lose some interesting pieces and will once again be relying on many young guys to step up and do so quickly.

At this point I could see them being anywhere from 10-6 to 13-3 barring some crazy bad luck injury, even with their typical shitty line. It's going to take a kind of coaching effort and draft unlike any they have had thus far for the 13-3 to have a chance.

But they had that record once you say? That was when half of their core players were still on rookie contracts and they could go hire unreal amounts of veterans and had depth beyond pretty much any other team in the league.

I love what they guys do just about everywhere on this team. I simply don't trust Cable can get a line capable of decent pass protection. He, and Carroll, are entirely and completely consumed/obsessed with the run game and it appears neither gives a flying fuck about teaching or finding players to pass protect.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is apparently the MOST favorable schedule the Hawks have had in years.
Don't know if it translate to more wins, but let's hope so, for HF advantage.

I have NO complaints about the schedule, bring on the draft.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna try and fly out for that one.
I'd love to do the same............... but I won't be able to enjoy Bourbon Street because got to parlay back the drinking (Fucking Kidney Transplant) and got 2 store up Flyer miles (close friend getting married in Australia)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to do the same............... but I won't be able to enjoy Bourbon Street because got to parlay back the drinking (Fucking Kidney Transplant) and got 2 store up Flyer miles (close friend getting married in Australia)

Just went there with my brothers a few weeks ago. Truthfully, Bourbon sucks. It's a giant toilet. Much better scene on Frenchman Street. But don't let the fact that you can't drink stop you, it's worth going just for the food.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ Jets
@ Zona
@ Saints
@ Pats
@ Packers
Hard to pick the games this far out, but I think Seattle will be favored @ Jets and @ Saints.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I was hoping the @NE game wouldn't be in primetime. Want to take my 5-year-old to that one.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't want to create a new thread just for this, but I found it fun...

Frank Clark’s folly and other oddities of the 2016 Seahawks schedule

Frank Clark’s folly and other oddities of the 2016 Seahawks schedule

really like this part...

The asymmetry of divisions, where each conference had two divisions with five teams and one division with four, got resolved by determining the two 5th-place finishers in both conferences play each other twice the following year.

In fact the Seahawks didn’t meet the Patriots at all between 1993 and 2004. But ’93 was a strange case. In that year Seattle swept New England (by a total of four points) in a regular season home and home against the Pats.

Wait what? Why did the Seahawks, then in the AFC West, play an AFC East foe twice in the same season?

In a way it’s actually a nice reminder that the Seahawks, perceived from most national perspectives as (until recently) a perpetually sad sack franchise, finished in last place only seven times in their 40-year history—not at all in the last 20 years, not since going 7-9 in 1996. And not even though the likelihood should be higher after the NFL split into four-team divisions in 2002 (bless you Rams!).

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hours and hours of bong smoking and Kool Aid drinking, my prediction is 13-3.

Miami - W
@ LA Rams - W
SF - W
@ NY Jets - W
BYE
Atlanta - W
@ Arizona - L (Primetime)
@ New Orleans - W
Buffalo - W (Primetime)
@ New England - L (Primetime)
Philadelphia - W
@ Tampa Bay - W
Carolina - W (Primetime)
@Green Bay - L
LA Rams - W (Primetime)
Arizona - W
@ SF - W

Losing 2 primetime games could be unusual. We're typically very good under the national lights, but @Arizona and @New England are serious games, and the Patriots will be coming off a Bye while we're coming off a short week.

fixed :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went there with my brothers a few weeks ago. Truthfully, Bourbon sucks. It's a giant toilet. Much better scene on Frenchman Street. But don't let the fact that you can't drink stop you, it's worth going just for the food.
Totally spot on with your assessment. But when in NO you have to visit the French Quarter/ Bourbon Street. If nothing else go in the morning when it's still quiet and have a binget (sp) at Cafe du Monde.
The food everwhere in the state is pretty amazing.