• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can use them if you want.... you guys entered the division at a moment we were going into a prolonged rebuild after a 20 year campaign of dominance and two dynasties.

But ok, lets compare

5 super bowl championships
6 Conference Championships

to

a 14 to 15 all time record against a team that came to our division in 2003.

:clap:

You know what's going to fun? When it becomes apparent to even you that the baton for best team in the NFC west has been handed to the Seahawks. Now that is going to be fun and at some point this season you'll have to acknowledge that. Looking forward to it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's going to fun? When it becomes apparent to even you that the baton for best team in the NFC west has been handed to the Seahawks. Now that is going to be fun and at some point this season you'll have to acknowledge that. Looking forward to it.

Never! :yahoo:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can use them if you want.... you guys entered the division at a moment we were going into a prolonged rebuild after a 20 year campaign of dominance and two dynasties.

But ok, lets compare

5 super bowl championships
6 Conference Championships

to

a 14 to 15 all time record against a team that came to our division in 2003.

:clap:
"Try to stay within at least the last four or five years if you can." :laugh3:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to stay within at least the last four or five years if you can. If you are impressed by any win over the the niners between 2003 and 2008.... that is funny as hell. Both because you would be proud of beating a guy like J.T. O'Sullivan, and for the fact that O'Sullivan beat the hawks.

Why wouldn't I just tell you about the last two years? You know two divisional wins, a conference championship, back to back NFC Championship games, and a super bowl?

It looks like you prefer just to count the games that TJ and CBJ started for us.
In that case, yeah, you guys rocked.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Try to stay within at least the last four or five years if you can." :laugh3:

Yeah, I didn't bring it up till you started talking about wins decades ago over the niners.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't bring it up till you started talking about wins decades ago over the niners.
Wanna go ahead and quote where I said anything about that?

No, you're just gonna keep pulling shit out of your ass all day? Typical Stupors :laugh3:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else think that Breaker might be Judy Spellman???

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as you look at the bottom it says "GO HAWKS!" Seems like there was an agenda of some sort. :bullshit:

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as you look at the bottom it says "GO HAWKS!" Seems like there was an agenda of some sort. :bullshit:
Unless the pictures are faked, my comment stands. Dude posts pictures of his shoe collection and standing in front of his car kissing his own biceps.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the pictures are faked, my comment stands
I think what he's saying is maybe the person that made that decided to only take the "good" pics of Russell and the "bad" pics of Colin to post. And I'm not gonna even look any further to see what other pics there are as I don't really hate either of them. Just saying, the dude coulda had an agenda.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he's saying is maybe the person that made that decided to only take the "good" pics of Russell and the "bad" pics of Colin to post. And I'm not gonna even look any further to see what other pics there are as I don't really hate either of them. Just saying, the dude coulda had an agenda.

Everyone has an agenda. Believe half of what you read and none of what you hear - or wait for Obamacare to fix everything.....

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My point was exactly that. I'm sure you can google search "Colin Kaepernick charity work" and images of him doing charity work will appear out of thin wireless fidelity. :ranger:

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did... but there still had to be really douchey pictures of Kaepernick to post. And I doubt you'll find any of Wilson that are as bad.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

:agree:.. a nothing deal in a stupid world of social media on steroids. I don't like the idea of some total stranger being able to post shit from someone else's account anyway but this is obviously picking out specific shit just to boost the image of his guy. I think Russel Wilson is a stand up guy from what little I've seen but I don't know the man personally. Nobody is perfect or a saint and Kaep is probably a decent guy too. Again, I don't know him. You can't judge a book by it's cover and you sure as hell can't trust anything off of the internet most of the time.

The humorous comeback here is " Everything on the internet is the truth, I know because I read that on the internet."

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:.. a nothing deal in a stupid world of social media on steroids. I don't like the idea of some total stranger being able to post shit from someone else's account anyway but this is obviously picking out specific shit just to boost the image of his guy. I think Russel Wilson is a stand up guy from what little I've seen but I don't know the man personally. Nobody is perfect or a saint and Kaep is probably a decent guy too. Again, I don't know him. You can't judge a book by it's cover and you sure as hell can't trust anything off of the internet most of the time.

The humorous comeback here is " Everything on the internet is the truth, I know because I read that on the internet."

Great post. A fair Seahawk fan.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't talk for Kap, but a buddy of mine (who I wrecked last week in fantasy football) works at Childrens hospital in Seattle. Wilson and his wife show up almost weekly.

Again im sure Kap does good things too, the only point behind my post is that RW is a FANTASTIC human being. And I am proud to have him as the focal point of my favorite football team.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle should pay rent cause they are in SF's heads

You guys see that post game show yesterday? The niner fans in STL chanting "seahawks suck" lol thought that was hilarious.

Funny thing to say about a team that is a combined what 72-15 against your home town team the last two matchups.

In yo head.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't talk for Kap, but a buddy of mine (who I wrecked last week in fantasy football) works at Childrens hospital in Seattle. Wilson and his wife show up almost weekly.

Again im sure Kap does good things too, the only point behind my post is that RW is a FANTASTIC human being. And I am proud to have him as the focal point of my favorite football team.

I think that might be the key. Being married and settled down might just give Wilson some maturity. It's hard for young guys when they receive such stardom at an early age but being grounded helps. It is obviously not for everyone and doesn't always work out that way but I think it helps to have that foundation. Like I said, I honestly don't know Kaep and I think he is probably a fine young man but he has been thrust into the limelight of California and he will have to block out a lot of distractions. I hope nothing happens that detracts from him just playing football. Honestly, I would love a nice little rivalry between these guys and these teams for a long time. It makes sports fun.