• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funnier than hell that Stuporbreaker is finally in a good mood just because things took a bad turn for the Seahawks, when he has been nothing but a whining, crying little girl all year when the Seahawks are doing good!

What a pathetic hater. I look forward to his next little hissy fit when the Seahawks go into SF and slap around Kaep AGAIN!

Thanks for the laughs Stupor! You are always a barrel of stupid, hypocritical fun.

ARe you guys bringing Perish Cox to the game? :laugh3:

You know, that guy is a rapist. He wasn't good enough to be a 49er, but apparently......

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dick smurfer, this was a response to an uneducated troll.

We only respond to knock down the retarded comments of people like you, so that your idiocy doesn't stand as fact.

Are you EVER right about ANYTHING? It seems the answer is no.

That kind of defines you huh? You only respond to poeple who you believe to be retarded. You don't have time for anyone else.

Makes sense bro.

:laugh3:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARe you guys bringing Perish Cox to the game? :laugh3:

You know, that guy is a rapist. He wasn't good enough to be a 49er, but apparently......
Yeah, we all know the 9ers draw the line just after driving drunk, crashing into a tree before practice and holding parties where you shoot your guests. Now those are the kind of guys you want to build your team around!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we all know the 9ers draw the line just after driving drunk, crashing into a tree before practice and holding parties where you shoot your guests. Now those are the kind of guys you want to build your team around!

"He was only à rapist before and after he was à niner." - supers

We all know that Carroll is better at developing players and getting more out of players than Harbaugh so supers is only now going to question Cox's past, because his future is suddenly brighter

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They signed him after he won his court case against the r*pe allegations.... but then he failed the DNA test and was found to be the father of the child.... He quickly fell out of favor and was eventually released. Only to be scooped up by the NFL team with the least integrity.... The seahawks of course.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They signed him after he won his court case against the r*pe allegations.... but then he failed the DNA test and was found to be the father of the child.... He quickly fell out of favor and was eventually released. Only to be scooped up by the NFL team with the least integrity.... The seahawks of course.

Eventually? Like over a year later? Wow, such integrity.

The niners signed him right after the DNA test results came out. Such high character down there.

He was signed on March 12, look at the dates and try again:

Jury continues deliberations in ex-Bronco Perrish Cox's trial - The Denver Post
49ers sign troubled cornerback Perrish Cox | ProFootballTalk

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he didn't r*pe anyone, yet you use that to try to bash us anyway? Speaking of integrity. :L

No surprise Breaker doesn't understand how sex works. You know a baby can be made without a r*pe occurring, right?

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kind of defines you huh? You only respond to poeple who you believe to be retarded. You don't have time for anyone else.

Makes sense bro.

:laugh3:

Why I talk to you dumbass.:laugh3:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that Stuporbreaker's team can't beat the Seahawks on the football field so all he has to try and fall back on if the "integrity" card!

Funny ass stuff!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that Stuporbreaker's team can't beat the Seahawks on the football field so all he has to try and fall back on if the "integrity" card!

Funny ass stuff!

The TrainWreck continues. lol

I love how one of stupors recent posts (in the Cox, on SF board) thread, he mentions how Liar Harbaugh has still beaten Pete in 3 of their last 5 meeting. Then he goes on to say that Pete has won 2 of the last 3, which I guess is true, but more FACTUAL and non-spin like would be to say Pete has won 2 of the last 2, but stupor can't handle that TRUTH so he states 2 of the last 3 just to make it sound better. Nice Try.:lame:

TrainWreck, it's not funny, but I have to keep looking.:suds:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why would I be bent? I like Alex Smith.

Why? Are you a SF fan 1st or a Alex fan 1st?

I ask because if you are an Alex fan primarily, you must be elated with his performance today and this year.

Sorry to go back to this, but I just thought I'd point out that Alex Smith is now DEAD LAST in the NFL in yards per attempt. Just behind EJ Manuel, Sam Bradford & Brandon Weeden.

This is the Alex Smith all of us realistic 49er fans know & love.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ba2T5Q7CMAA2tGl.jpg:medium

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just amazing. I tried to save it but for some reason my system can't tell that its a fucking picture.

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I can't wait for this game. I seriously hope you guys pull it off. So sick of these Ninerfans who really believe the rest of the league fears them.