• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just false. You're a victim of sensationalist journalism and dont pay attention to anything else. There's plenty of examples of Sherman being a good guy and great teammate out there whenever you decide to look.

Maybe but I judge what I see maybe if I lived in Seattle I would have a different opinion but I dont so I have the opinion I have.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might on occasion be a good guy and no one ever said he wasn't a good team mate. But he is clearly an egomaniac. And egomaniac's want to get paid.

Sherman is a great teammate. The media makes some think that the occasional instances are really the majority.

Sherman is a great player, and should be paid like one. But if he truly believes that he needs to be the highest paid player in the league or something along those lines and would accept nothing less, then fuck him, he can walk. I dont need to worry about that because I follow him more than the regular NFL fan who just tunes in when he says something crazy, and I know how he and his teammates and coaches respect each other. You on the other hand should worry about it, so I cant blame you there.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but I judge what I see maybe if I lived in Seattle I would have a different opinion but I dont so I have the opinion I have.

And views from a distance are always more skewed than views up close.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson’s up, Colin Kaepernick’s way down

Yeah, Kaepernick, even with a somewhat competent performance on Monday, still is a shadow of what he was expected to be.

Such a shame.

Y! SPORTS

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a great teammate. The media makes some think that the occasional instances are really the majority.

Sherman is a great player, and should be paid like one. But if he truly believes that he needs to be the highest paid player in the league or something along those lines and would accept nothing less, then fuck him, he can walk. I dont need to worry about that because I follow him more than the regular NFL fan who just tunes in when he says something crazy, and I know how he and his teammates and coaches respect each other. You on the other hand should worry about it, so I cant blame you there.

Well said.:suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of seahawk fans honestly believe they have this one in the bag. They are already looking ahead for number 2.

:L

Oh, u didnt hear? They didnt win because they got "cheated" in the SB. :L

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, u didnt hear? They didnt win because they got "cheated" in the SB. :L

So, I guess YOU didn't hear.

From Seattle Times:

"It was a tough thing for me," Leavy said Friday. "I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter, and I impacted the game, and as an official you never want to do that."

Although Leavy did not refer to any specific calls, two controversial plays in the fourth quarter of the 2006 game hurt the Seahawks and incensed their fans.

While driving for a tying touchdown, tackle Sean Locklear was called for holding on a pass completion that would have put Seattle at Pittsburgh's 1-yard line. After the penalty, quarterback Matt Hasselbeck threw an interception. On that play, he was penalized for an illegal low block and given a 15-yard penalty on what appeared to be a textbook tackle.

Seahawks fans also haven't forgotten some other blunders by officials in the first half.

Receiver Darrell Jackson drew an offensive-pass-interference penalty on a touchdown catch that would have given Seattle a 7-0 lead, but the Hawks had to settle for a field goal.

The Seahawks also appeared to have stopped Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger at the goal line on a 1-yard run late in the first half. Officials signaled a Steelers' touchdown that gave them a 7-3 lead. Leavy upheld the call after a replay review.

"I knew it was going to be tough going up against the Pittsburgh Steelers," former Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren told Seattle fans at a Qwest Field rally days after the game. "I didn't know we were going to have to play the guys in the striped shirts as well."

The NFL never has apologized for those officiating mistakes. Speaking to Seattle-area reporters Friday about NFL rules changes this season, Leavy said he's still bothered by his gaffes.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, see. This is how it all works.

Example A: Seahawks beat Green Bay on worst call in NFL history that most attribute to ending the officiating strike. Seahawk fan says its ok because other bad calls earlier in the game made up for it.

Example B: Seahawks lose the super bowl in a game where they had many chances and couldn't do it, then one bad call was responsible for it all. They was robbed.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, see. This is how it all works.

Example A: Seahawks beat Green Bay on worst call in NFL history that most attribute to ending the officiating strike. Seahawk fan says its ok because other bad calls earlier in the game made up for it.

Example B: Seahawks lose the super bowl in a game where they had many chances and couldn't do it, then one bad call was responsible for it all. They was robbed.

Look, I rarely talk about that Super Bowl.

It wasn't just one bad call. There was a personal foul that never happened (Hasselbeck's tackleblock). There was Ben's TD that was questionable to say the least. Then there was the Locklear's "hold" and Jackson's "PI".

3 scoring plays and 15 yard field position killer.

I wont say anything more about this because these conversations only go one way, but if you watched that game and didn't come away thinking that questionable calls dictated the outcome of that game you are an asshole and you can go eat a dick.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I rarely talk about that Super Bowl.

It wasn't just one bad call. There was a personal foul that never happened (Hasselbeck's tackleblock). There was Ben's TD that was questionable to say the least. Then there was the Locklear's "hold" and Jackson's "PI".

3 scoring plays and 15 yard field position killer.

I wont say anything more about this because these conversations only go one way, but if you watched that game and didn't come away thinking that questionable calls dictated the outcome of that game you are an asshole and you can go eat a dick.

HAHAHAHAH SONNY= :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I think questionable calls dictated the 49ers loss to the Saints a couple weeks ago, but whatever, I moved on. I think questionable call led to the outcome of last years superbowl, but alas.... I moved on. Not you guys though..... and its a little funny.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think questionable calls dictated the 49ers loss to the Saints a couple weeks ago, but whatever, I moved on. I think questionable call led to the outcome of last years superbowl, but alas.... I moved on. Not you guys though..... and its a little funny.

Why are you still here talking to me about this? I told you to go eat à dick.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a huge difference between what you think and what the head official of the Super Bowl says actually happened.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funnier than hell that Stuporbreaker is finally in a good mood just because things took a bad turn for the Seahawks, when he has been nothing but a whining, crying little girl all year when the Seahawks are doing good!

What a pathetic hater. I look forward to his next little hissy fit when the Seahawks go into SF and slap around Kaep AGAIN!

Thanks for the laughs Stupor! You are always a barrel of stupid, hypocritical fun.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funnier than hell that Stuporbreaker is finally in a good mood just because things took a bad turn for the Seahawks, when he has been nothing but a whining, crying little girl all year when the Seahawks are doing good!

What a pathetic hater. I look forward to his next little hissy fit when the Seahawks go into SF and slap around Kaep AGAIN!

Thanks for the laughs Stupor! You are always a barrel of stupid, hypocritical fun.
All because he has:

1002M.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupors can't hide his butt hurt over the fact the Seahawks are #1 in NFC and superbowl favs, while 9balls are scrambling to even make the playoffs and got to brag about beating washed teams like the Deadskins.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one sappy plea for a hometown discount, years from now. I shall write a letter, pleading with Harbaugh to win 3 super bowls in a row, and I will actually believe he takes me seriously.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No dick smurfer, this was a response to an uneducated troll.

We only respond to knock down the retarded comments of people like you, so that your idiocy doesn't stand as fact.

Are you EVER right about ANYTHING? It seems the answer is no.