• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could live vicariously through my team's accomplishments over the years, and use it to belittle fans of other teams to make myself feel more superior.
Kick_Can_emoticon.gif
That's Breaker for ya. Living in the past one day at a time.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a bad week to talk about poor Seahawks fans:lol:
Yup!

BTW, The Seahawks may have beat us by 58 last year, but we have 2 NFL Championships (1925 & 1947 ). So take that Hawks fans!

NFL Championships
Cardinals - 2
Seahawks - 0
:yahoo:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't help your case to bash Wilson's size when he's absolutely embarrassed your team every time they've played.

He embarrassed us? He didn't do jack shit until our offense just kept making mistake after mistake and the defense got tired. I give credit to Seattle's defense for shutting the Niners offense down. I won't take that away and will give credit where it's due but...Wilson didn't do shit.

8-19 for 142 1 TD 1 int isn't that impressive. I think he was 2-9 for 30 yards 0 TD 1 int in the first half. The Niners defense did their job. Unfortunately the offense didn't.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He embarrassed us? He didn't do jack shit until our offense just kept making mistake after mistake and the defense got tired. I give credit to Seattle's defense for shutting the Niners offense down. I won't take that away and will give credit where it's due but...Wilson didn't do shit.

8-19 for 142 1 TD 1 int isn't that impressive. I think he was 2-9 for 30 yards 0 TD 1 int in the first half. The Niners defense did their job. Unfortunately the offense didn't.
I'll give you Sunday. Russell was uncharacteristically not sharp, but he did enough to win easily. He was far better than your boy Kaepernick too.

I did say both times they've played, however, and here's a little box score for you

15-21 171yds 4TD = Embarrassed

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Sunday. Russell was uncharacteristically not sharp, but he did enough to win easily. He was far better than your boy Kaepernick too.

I did say both times they've played, however, and here's a little box score for you

15-21 171yds 4TD = Embarrassed

Lol, come on dude. This game wasn't as lopsided as the score indicates. It got away from them in the second half. When Williams got hurt it really opened things up for Lynch. Once that happened it freed up the passing game and of course Kaep played like absolute shit. +4 in turnovers and some easy TD runs helped the cause.

If you guys want to act like the Niners got manhandled that's fine. If you look at it closer, it's just not true. We will see in December. You guys have a high school team this Sunday so you should easily be 3-0.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, come on dude. This game wasn't as lopsided as the score indicates. It got away from them in the second half. When Williams got hurt it really opened things up for Lynch. Once that happened it freed up the passing game and of course Kaep played like absolute shit. +4 in turnovers and some easy TD runs helped the cause.

If you guys want to act like the Niners got manhandled that's fine. If you look at it closer, it's just not true. We will see in December. You guys have a high school team this Sunday so you should easily be 3-0.
How was it not lopsided? Yeah, it was a close 1st half but after that we ran all over you and caused 3 turnovers. SF had 2 legit shots at the red zone all game. 1 ended with an interception and in the other your offense couldn't beat our defense inside the 10. That was literally the only offense that was mustered against Seattle. This was a lopsided victory.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was it not lopsided? Yeah, it was a close 1st half but after that we ran all over you and caused 3 turnovers. SF had 2 legit shots at the red zone all game. 1 ended with an interception and in the other your offense couldn't beat our defense inside the 10. That was literally the only offense that was mustered against Seattle. This was a lopsided victory.

It got out of hand is how I see it. If they dominate the Niners at the Stick in December then I may reflect back and reconsider what you said.:whistle:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...... they win two home games with Paul Allens fancy speakers and suddenly they are a dynasty of historic proportions.

Pretty comical. They haven't beaten the niners since 2008 in SF........ but two wins at home against the NIners and the those stats are the ultimate tell all!!!

The level of inferiority you clowns live in is astounding to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the saddest, most pathetic things in sports fandom is when a team gets blown out, but the fans refuse to give credit to the performance of the other team as the reason why the curbstomp occured. And instead start using the "we shot ourselves in the foot, we made too many mistakes" schtick.

Don't be that guy.

Here's the facts.

1) The SEAHAWKS defense shutdown your run game. Gore = 16yds, Dixon = 4yds, Hunter = -7yds. You going to blame that on some mystery of the universe? The weather? Illuminati? Somali Pirates? Your RBs tripped on their shoelaces every time the ball was placed in their hands?

2) 5 Turnovers (2 Fumbles, 3 interceptions).

3) Shutdown in the redzone by the SEAHAWKS defense. 0-2.

4) Kaep = 13-28 passing.

5) 3rd down efficiency = 3-12

6) Your two stud WRs from last week? Davis = 3 recs, 20yds / Boldin 1 rec, 7yds.

7) SF 1st downs = 12, Seattle 1st downs = 19

So please, keep some dignity, and admit you were blown out because the other team beat you. Stop with trying to blame it all on "self-inflicted mistakes". It does nothing but give more ammunition for your opponent to laugh at you.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...... they win two home games with Paul Allens fancy speakers and suddenly they are a dynasty of historic proportions.

Pretty comical. They haven't beaten the niners since 2008 in SF........ but two wins at home against the NIners and the those stats are the ultimate tell all!!!

The level of inferiority you clowns live in is astounding to watch.
Damn, dude, you live in the past so much. Why don't you meet us here in the present where you need to start worrying about Andrew Luck taking advantage of your weak secondary?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It got out of hand is how I see it. If they dominate the Niners at the Stick in December then I may reflect back and reconsider what you said.:whistle:
It was out of hand because the Seahawks knocked it out of your hands.

And what the hell does the game in SF have to do with whether or not Sunday was a lopsided victory or not?

I think your argument is getting as out of hand as you perceive this game to have been

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the saddest, most pathetic things in sports fandom is when a team gets blown out, but the fans refuse to give credit to the performance of the other team as the reason why the curbstomp occured. And instead start using the "we shot ourselves in the foot, we made too many mistakes" schtick.

Don't be that guy.

Here's the facts.

1) The SEAHAWKS defense shutdown your run game. Gore = 16yds, Dixon = 4yds, Hunter = -7yds. You going to blame that on some mystery of the universe? The weather? Illuminati? Somali Pirates? Your RBs tripped on their shoelaces every time the ball was placed in their hands?

2) 5 Turnovers (2 Fumbles, 3 interceptions).

3) Shutdown in the redzone by the SEAHAWKS defense. 0-2.

4) Kaep = 13-28 passing.

5) 3rd down efficiency = 3-12

6) Your two stud WRs from last week? Davis = 3 recs, 20yds / Boldin 1 rec, 7yds.

7) SF 1st downs = 12, Seattle 1st downs = 19

So please, keep some dignity, and admit you were blown out because the other team beat you. Stop with trying to blame it all on "self-inflicted mistakes". It does nothing but give more ammunition for your opponent to laugh at you.

Umm, read back a tad and you will see that I absolutely gave the Seattle defense a ton of credit. They were responsible for the bad play by the offense. You guys want complete credit but the fact remains, the 49ers defense completely shut your offense down (first half especially). I'm not going to fall apart and say that the Niners team is finished though. They have 14 games left to play and I see them having an opportunity to beat you guys at the Stick.

We shall see.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Breaker!

I think that he almost blew a mental gasket and is now in complete denial.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, read back a tad and you will see that I absolutely gave the Seattle defense a ton of credit. They were responsible for the bad play by the offense. You guys want complete credit but the fact remains, the 49ers defense completely shut your offense down (first half especially). I'm not going to fall apart and say that the Niners team is finished though. They have 14 games left to play and I see them having an opportunity to beat you guys at the Stick.

We shall see.
I don't think you know what those words mean.

Marshawn Lynch had 98 yards rushing and 3 TDs. Last time I checked he's a big part of our offense and that's the opposite of shutting him down. :laugh3: