• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like you did last year a month before watching us in the super bowl... congrats. Unfortunately for you seattle has 8 road games.

So what is the problem? We have won 4 out of our last 5 road games. IIRC, SF is 2-3 in their last 5 road games.
BTW, 2 of your losses were to us total score 71-16. Not bad at all.

:lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is the problem? We have won 4 out of our last 5 road games. IIRC, SF is 2-3 in their last 5 road games.
BTW, 2 of your losses were to us total score 71-16. Not bad at all.

:lol:

Go ahead and list those road wins for us so we can all have a good giggle.

Chicago, Buffallo, A hobled RGIII, Panthers, Dolphins....

Thats some impressive shit!!! But hey, at least one of them was a playoff caliber team (albeit with a hobbled QB)

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats some impressive shit!!! But hey, at least one of them was a playoff caliber team (albeit with a hobbled QB)

Remind us all once again how the 9ers did against the Rams last season. You really need to just shut the fuck up because your team made you look stupid once again.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Week 3 power rankings are out. Harbaugh's response?

sheet.gif

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind us all once again how the 9ers did against the Rams last season. You really need to just shut the fuck up because your team made you look stupid once again.

Wow, you told me to shut the fuck up... You sound pretty tough. I am very worried.

I give credit to the hawks for beating us the past two times in Seattle. Congratulations to you! I can tell you are excited about it man, alright... YEAH!!!.

You know what I am excited about? The Seahawks have not beaten us in SF since 2008.

OCT 2008 and counting. :rockon:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you told me to shut the fuck up... You sound pretty tough. I am very worried.

I give credit to the hawks for beating us the past two times in Seattle. Congratulations to you! I can tell you are excited about it man, alright... YEAH!!!.

You know what I am excited about? The Seahawks have not beaten us in SF since 2008.

OCT 2008 and counting. :rockon:

If Gore doesn't start playing like its 2008 that game may not even matter in the divisional race. That running game has looked putrid.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gore doesn't start playing like its 2008 that game may not even matter in the divisional race. That running game has looked putrid.

Current Years Stats

Rushing:
SF 3.5 yards per carry
Seattle 3.3 yards per carry

Maybe gore is off to a slow start, but look who's talking.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current Years Stats

Rushing:
SF 3.5 yards per carry
Seattle 3.3 yards per carry

Maybe gore is off to a slow start, but look who's talking.

I have a hard time believing that you're not worried about your running game. I was fairly worried about Seattle's before last night, now I feel much better.

Cling on to your stats though and leave out the necessary context. Like that the only reason that the SF average is that high is because of Kap and not your RBs. Take away Kap's runs and SF is averaging 1.7 ypc. Good luck going through the season with Kap as your leading rusher.

Last edited by a moderator:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Breaker!!

Resorting to being an ass here on the general board because he can't troll the Seahawks board like he constantly did on the ESPN boards!

Can't even give the Hawks any credit after his team was DOMINATED in front of the entire nation.!

Pathetic!!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time believing that you're not worried about your running game. I was fairly worried about Seattle's before last night, now I feel much better.

Cling on to your stats though and leave out the necessary context. Like that the only reason that the SF average is that high is because of Kap and not your RBs. Take away Kap's runs and SF is averaging 1.7 ypc. Good luck going through the season with Kap as your leading rusher.

I am slightly concerned about Gores slow start and the offensive lines slow start really. but not overly.

And, Kap was a big part of our running game last year too. Not only running for 180+ yards in a playoff game, but for over 400 yards in his 8 starts during the regular season last year and he has over 100 yards rushing this year as well. Thats a pretty consistent 50 yards of rushing a game.

If one sub 100 yard game by lynch has alleviated all your fears and you think that having a lower overall team rushing avg than a team you think needs to be worried about their run game is not relevent.

Then all I can say is..... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think stats and avg's, etc are completely meaningless this early in the season. Until about 6 games in, one game skews the weight too much. Seattle's numbers are bad because of the anemic showing in Carolina. Lynch and co. looked pretty good against what is arguably the best run defense in the league. And Gore is starting to look like the 30 yr old wall may be hitting. Also, that vaunted Niner o=line was not very good the other night. This is all likely to change in the next few weeks and in December when these 2 teams meet in SF, the division will probably hang in the balance and probably home field advantage in the play-offs. I think the Hawks are sitting in good shape and have a real shot at a 13-14 win season. This is because of an elite defense and a running game. Of course, this all hinges on staying healthy too, something the Niners were fortunate enough to have happen last year but it looks like they are getting banged up so far this year.
All this chest thumping and talking trash is meaningless. There is a long season ahead. I am proud of the Seahawks and love our chances. I truly believe this is our year to win it all but only time will tell.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some fools don't quite get it.
You say we have 8 road games.
I say we are 4-1 in our last 5, much better than SF's last 5.
Now you try to discredit the fact.

You seem to be a bit unbalanced.
BTW, we will sweep SF this year. No question.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, poor Seattle fans. Having to root for a 2-0 team while also being recognized as the loudest group of fans in the world. Poor us :laugh3:

vQ9Fs.jpg

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you trash-talk a team that goes on to beat you 29-3 you need a better comeback than 'we beat you somewhere else in 2009'. The Seahawks are for real and were much the better team on Sunday. Shrug your shoulders and move on. The Seahawks are 8/11 for the division title with the 49ers at 11/8. It's only a small edge.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could live vicariously through my team's accomplishments over the years, and use it to belittle fans of other teams to make myself feel more superior.
Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could live vicariously through my team's accomplishments over the years, and use it to belittle fans of other teams to make myself feel more superior.
Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

Who says you can't? Well, you can try at least.