• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you know what those words mean.

Marshawn Lynch had 98 yards rushing and 3 TDs. Last time I checked he's a big part of our offense and that's the opposite of shutting him down. :laugh3:

As usual, you guys are taking things out of context.

So here goes: Seattle soundly beat the Niners en route to back to back Super Bowl victories at the Clink. Good luck collecting your rings and I would strongly suggest holding off on the parade arrangements. :rollseyes:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So here goes: Seattle soundly beat the Niners en route to back to back Super Bowl victories at the Clink. Good luck collecting your rings and I would strongly suggest holding off on the parade arrangements. :rollseyes:

It is only 9er trolls who think that Seahawks fans view this as our SB. They are the only one's that keep bringing it up.

Good luck! Based on last weeks performance you will obviously need it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is only 9er trolls who think that Seahawks fans view this as our SB. They are the only one's that keep bringing it up.

Good luck! Based on last weeks performance you will obviously need it.

I'm no troll and have give them plenty of credit. It just never seems to be enough for some fans. If some of your cohorts would just accept the win and move on, I would have no issue. I get it, you guys are excited. I would be too but we have a long way to go. Enjoy the win. We will see you guys in December.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no troll and have give them plenty of credit. It just never seems to be enough for some fans. If some of your cohorts would just accept the win and move on, I would have no issue. I get it, you guys are excited. I would be too but we have a long way to go. Enjoy the win. We will see you guys in December.

Trolls rarely see themselves as trolls but I will admit that you are (usually) a reasonable poster as opposed to Breaker and the other idiots that spread their hate by flooding the ESPN boards on a daily basis until the shut down.

The situation is what it is. Never before have the Seahawks been favorites at such a high level in the NFL, not even during their best runs under Knox and Holmgren, so it is understandable that the fans are worked up. No one ever pays any attention to the Seahawks for years and years and suddenly the team is media favorites. It is a bit bizarre from the standpoint of a fan who has watched them closely since their inception in the mid late 70's.

Personally, I am focused on Jacksonville. Everyone is predicting a 20+ point win, but I certainly hope that the players do not see it this way.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls rarely see themselves as trolls but I will admit that you are (usually) a reasonable poster as opposed to Breaker and the other idiots that spread their hate by flooding the ESPN boards on a daily basis until the shut down.

The situation is what it is. Never before have the Seahawks been favorites at such a high level in the NFL, not even during their best runs under Knox and Holmgren, so it is understandable that the fans are worked up. No one ever pays any attention to the Seahawks for years and years and suddenly the team is media favorites. It is a bit bizarre from the standpoint of a fan who has watched them closely since their inception in the mid late 70's.

Personally, I am focused on Jacksonville. Everyone is predicting a 20+ point win, but I certainly hope that the players do not see it this way.

As long as there is no letdown it should be a 30 + point victory. I certainly wouldn't lose any respect if they had a lull playing Jacksonville. It's freaking Jacksonville.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best part is seattle was playing not nearly close to full strength.

Clemons best pass rusher out injured
Browner pro bowl corner out injured
Irvin starting linebacker out suspended
Okung pro bowl left tackle left injured in the first qtr

Seattles offense played pretty terrible actually....and still won by 26 pts.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I thought Packers/Bears rivalry was good theater

who knew??

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It got out of hand is how I see it. If they dominate the Niners at the Stick in December then I may reflect back and reconsider what you said.:whistle:

So three asskickings in a row is all it will take for you to reconsider?:lame:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is precicely what the trolls say. It is their best attempt to discredit our victory by diminishing the depth and meaning of the game. You sound like a troll.

We had many out with injuries and we lost our pro bowl LT early in the contest. We won by 26.

Take a look at how many points your D has given up in their last 8 games.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...... they win two home games with Paul Allens fancy speakers and suddenly they are a dynasty of historic proportions.

Pretty comical. They haven't beaten the niners since 2008 in SF........ but two wins at home against the NIners and the those stats are the ultimate tell all!!!

The level of inferiority you clowns live in is astounding to watch.

Funny stuff.
Your beloved coach got schooled again by his hated nemesis.
Your cherished QB plays just as advertised.
Your team's running game is old and washed up.
Your team has and continues to regress.
We will dismantle our little sisters to the South on their own turf.

The Rams are looking to replace SF as our rival.

Tell us more about SF's superiorty back in the 80's and 90's...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wake me up when the seahawks beat the niners on the road. Its been 5 years or so. U mad bro?

Maybe you should just worry about beating the Texans and Colts on the road..... ala Dolphins, Lions, Cardinals, Niners, Rams last year....

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

789405776_922438.gif

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great discussion! Every year, at least one fan-base thinks they are the chosen ones.

Last year it was Washington.

This year it is Seattle.

There are alot of speed bumps on the route to your first Superbowl win.
and if you get there, Please Act Like You Have Been There Before !

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great discussion! Every year, at least one fan-base thinks they are the chosen ones.

This year it is Seattle.

Not to bust your chops, but I don't see Hawk fans proclaiming we are the best. The media folks say that a whole lot more than we do.
This thread is written by a SF troll and if you notice or care, it is mostly us vs them.
If we do get to the SB, I will try my best to act like I have been there many times, k?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wake me up when the seahawks beat the niners on the road. Its been 5 years or so. U mad bro?

Maybe you should just worry about beating the Texans and Colts on the road..... ala Dolphins, Lions, Cardinals, Niners, Rams last year....

Wake yourself up.
We have beaten the Friscans many times in SF. Here is one stat just for you...
We have a 15-14 head to head franchise record against your fav team. All of your storied history means nothing to us when it comes to play on the field.
15-14
42-13
29-3

Stat lover.:lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to bust your chops, but I don't see Hawk fans proclaiming we are the best. The media folks say that a whole lot more than we do.

:laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake yourself up.
We have beaten the Friscans many times in SF. Here is one stat just for you...
We have a 15-14 head to head franchise record against your fav team. All of your storied history means nothing to us when it comes to play on the field.
15-14
42-13
29-3

Stat lover.:lol:

Try to stay within at least the last four or five years if you can. If you are impressed by any win over the the niners between 2003 and 2008.... that is funny as hell. Both because you would be proud of beating a guy like J.T. O'Sullivan, and for the fact that O'Sullivan beat the hawks.

The Rams are looking to replace SF as our rival.

Tell us more about SF's superiorty back in the 80's and 90's...

Why wouldn't I just tell you about the last two years? You know two divisional wins, a conference championship, back to back NFC Championship games, and a super bowl?

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This year it is Seattle.

No offense, but if the Seahawks win the Superbowl, I will act like I want and I will want to act like a fan of the Superbowl champs. I'm not going to take any pity on other teams and tone it down. I will remind everyone at every opportunity that their team is not as good as the Seattle Seahawks.

You know why? Because that's what you get to do after years and years of taking shit from those people for not winning a Superbowl. If you can dish it out you have to be able to take it.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to stay within at least the last four or five years if you can. If you are impressed by any win over the the niners between 2003 and 2008.... that is funny as hell. Both because you would be proud of beating a guy like J.T. O'Sullivan, and for the fact that O'Sullivan beat the hawks.

Why wouldn't I just tell you about the last two years? You know two divisional wins, a conference championship, back to back NFC Championship games, and a super bowl?
AHHHHH Hahahahahahahahaha :laugh3:

That is pure gold that you of all people want someone to live in the present and not the distant past!

You gonna stop using Superbowl wins in arguments about who the better team is right now then? I didn't think so.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHHHHH Hahahahahahahahaha :laugh3:

That is pure gold that you of all people want someone to live in the present and not the distant past!

You gonna stop using Superbowl wins in arguments about who the better team is right now then? I didn't think so.

We can use them if you want.... you guys entered the division at a moment we were going into a prolonged rebuild after a 20 year campaign of dominance and two dynasties.

But ok, lets compare

5 super bowl championships
6 Conference Championships

to

a 14 to 15 all time record against a team that came to our division in 2003.

:clap: