• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me BOTH teams are obsessed with each other. Note the number of threads you devote to each other on the general board no less. Not surprised though, all good rivalries display these characteristics.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and why would she do that? Maybe because she is a huge packer fan, and has cancer and didn't want to bring attention to the fact that rodgers is a dick?

He walks right past her, almost walking over her. And then later claims he didn't see her. I bet you believe that? Its all good though, because at another occasion someone told him he signed something for that lady, so his work was done.

:laugh3:

Whats the matter, you can't take any criticism about your boy wonder? because you sure can dish it out when it comes to Kaepernick can't you?

I remember when Rodgers went to the media and complained about Alex Smith getting benched in favor of Kaepernick.... that always makes me laugh. Think he gets it now? :yahoo:

Kaepernick in two games against green bay.

675 yards passing, 5 passing TD's, 1 int, 203 yards rushing and 2 rushing TD's.

If that doesn't explain your unmuted hatred of Kaepernick I don't know what does.... :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and why would she do that? Maybe because she is a huge packer fan, and has cancer and didn't want to bring attention to the fact that rodgers is a dick?

He walks right past her, almost walking over her. And then later claims he didn't see her. I bet you believe that? Its all good though, because at another occasion someone told him he signed something for that lady, so his work was done.

Whats the matter, you can't take any criticism about your boy wonder? because you sure can dish it out when it comes to Kaepernick can't you?

I remember when Rodgers went to the media and complained about Alex Smith getting benched in favor of Kaepernick.... that always makes me laugh. Think he gets it now? :yahoo:

Rodgers probably didnt even notice her because he was already preparing for the next game while Kaperbitch is too busy kissing his bicep and taking pictures of his shoes. Plus she already had numerous autographs from him.
Also you guys dont even make the playoffs last year without Alex Smith. You sure are quick to discredit him after he started the majority of your games last season.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO At Seahawk fans talking shit. Arguably one of the worst franchises until recently and all of a sudden you have Hawk fans coming out of the woodwork talking smack. Reminds me of the asinine Pats fans I have to tolerate.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to me when the 49ers win a SB this millennium. 1994 is a long long time ago mi amigo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO At Seahawk fans talking shit. Arguably one of the worst franchises until recently and all of a sudden you have Hawk fans coming out of the woodwork talking smack. Reminds me of the asinine Pats fans I have to tolerate.

This.

It is like Rays fans talking shit to Yankee fans.

Ok, you have a good team right now, but as an org, you are simply not in the same stratosphere yet. Get 2 or 3 rings, THEN come back and say how you are gaining on us.

Until then, act like you have been there...

Oh wait, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers probably didnt even notice her because he was already preparing for the next game while Kaperbitch is too busy kissing his bicep and taking pictures of his shoes. Plus she already had numerous autographs from him.
Also you guys dont even make the playoffs last year without Alex Smith. You sure are quick to discredit him after he started the majority of your games last season.

when did I discredit Alex Smith? I said Rogers was a tool for going to the media to complain about the
QB of another team "not being appreciated". And it was made to be a hilarious complaint after Kaepernick absolutely humiliated the packers in the playoffs.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to me when the 49ers win a SB this millennium. 1994 is a long long time ago mi amigo.

Seriously? How about I talk to you after we beat you for the third straight time this year and after embarrassing your organization on the world stage in the playoffs last year?

The 49ers currently own the packers. Anything said otherwise is absolute denial.

I wonder if you only disrespect the QB's that destroy your team? Or if you also try to talk smack about Cutler even though he can't beat you? Probably.

Lets review the reason for your vitriol...... shall we?

Kaepernick in his only two games against Green Bay...

675 yards passing, 5 passing TD's, 1 int, 203 yards rushing and 2 rushing TD's.

I-Sense-Butthurt-75000244666.jpg

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Ok, you have a good team right now, but as an org, you are simply not in the same stratosphere yet. Get 2 or 3 rings, THEN come back and say how you are gaining on us.

Just get one ring even. But honestly, I don't care if they have never won a super bowl, the funny thing about seahawk fans is them acting like a dynasty has been born based on a 3-0 record in September after playing only one road game and barely beating the Panthers.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Nobody is arguing that Seattle has a better history.

Rays fans can talk all the shit they want because right now they are the better team.

This whole "you cant criticize or say youre better than out current team because of our history" is completely stupid.

By that same logic, couldnt we say that niner fans should not be allowed to argue in favor of their team over the Hawks until they pass them in the standings this year?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just get one ring even. But honestly, I don't care if they have never won a super bowl, the funny thing about seahawk fans is them acting like a dynasty has been born based on a 3-0 record in September after playing only one road game and barely beating the Panthers.

The Panthers would force Kap to go through his reads...... Weve all seen what happens then.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole "you cant criticize or say youre better than out current team because of our history" is completely stupid.

This seems to be the classic fall back for any fan of a team that is on its decline.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is arguing that Seattle has a better history.

Rays fans can talk all the shit they want because right now they are the better team.

By that same logic, couldnt we say that niner fans should not be allowed to argue in favor of their team over the Hawks until they pass them in the standings this year?

:L

Its been 3 games Sonny. THREE.

The hawks have had two home games and one road game and have played the Panthers, Jaguars, and Niners. (1 playoff team from last year)

The 49ers have played two road games. They have played Green Bay, Seattle, Colts and the Rams. (3 playoff teams from last year).

Are you arguing that Seattle has not had an easier schedule so far this season? Do you HONESTLY believe that after three games you own this division? Pretty sure you have to win the division to own. Niners won it last two years, its still ours.

Three games and they are in total control of the NFL and the division!!! :laugh3:

The next four of Seattles five games are on the road. You get to play the Texans and the Colts on the road in the next two weeks. Lets see how that goes.

Maybe you can compile some statistics on The Seahawks and 10AM starts the past couple years..... You know.... to back up your Seattle week 3 dynasty argument.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers would force Kap to go through his reads...... Weve all seen what happens then.

He beats the Falcons and goes to a super bowl?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Its been 3 games Sonny. THREE.

The hawks have had two home games and one road game and have played the Panthers, Jaguars, and Niners. (1 playoff team from last year)

The 49ers have played two road games. They have played Green Bay, Seattle, Colts and the Rams. (3 playoff teams from last year).

Are you arguing that Seattle has not had an easier schedule so far this season?
Do you HONESTLY believe that after three games you own this division? Pretty sure you have to win the division to own. Niners won it last two years, its still ours.

Three games and they are in total control of the NFL and the division!!! :laugh3:

The next four of Seattles five games are on the road. You get to play the Texans and the Colts on the road in the next two weeks. Lets see how that goes.

It's only easier because the Seahawks played the niners and their QB is a one-read guy.

And that Carolina defense is for real.

And yeah, the writing is on the wall.... Seattle is better than SF. Pick at schedules, do whatever you want. Try watching a game, they're a superior team.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He beats the Falcons and goes to a super bowl?

That's great. Too bad he couldn't close.

And in your first 10 games, you can get away with being a one-read and run QB. As time goes on, those guys are less and less effective until they are completely irrelevant.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that Carolina defense is for real.

They're so real they let E.J. Manuel beat them. :rollseyes:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're so real they let E.J. Manuel beat them. :rollseyes:

Yeah, they suck.

Let's just look at boxscores and team matchups instead of watching games.

This may be crazy, but Manuel played well that day.....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they suck.

Let's just look at boxscores and team matchups instead of watching games.

This may be crazy, but Manuel played well that day.....

This may be crazy, but maybe that's because Carolina's defense isn't that great.