• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should wait till they play in San Fran. You beat 49ers at home well your suppose to its called Home Field advantage for a reason. Also by that time Manningham and Crabtree might be back. which means it will be a whole different game.

Im not trying to take away from the Seahawks win and if it comes off like that I apologize but Harbaugh called a terrible game. They seem to be getting back to what made them great if the Rams game is any indication. Im pretty sure that Kap knows how to go though his progressions I see it every game he just needs to do a better job of looking off the defender.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaker he's just following your playbook. When people tell you Wilson owns kap to the tune of 72-15. You resort to the titles Joe Montana and Steve Young won 20 years ago.....

2Q==

did you crush me? :laugh3:

with an image link that doesn't work and false accusations? :clap:

First of all when did I resort to past super wins? We have won the division the last two years and the conference last year.... Isn't that enough?

Secondly, The seahawks beat us worse in Seattle last year and we won the division and the conference.

And....
Using two road games by Kaepernick in Seattle as the judge all? :L sometimes its best to be thought an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers probably didnt even notice her because he was already preparing for the next game while Kaperbitch is too busy kissing his bicep and taking pictures of his shoes. Plus she already had numerous autographs from him.
Also you guys dont even make the playoffs last year without Alex Smith. You sure are quick to discredit him after he started the majority of your games last season.

Obviously my comment didn't humiliate you enough to stop your childish foot stomping....

Lets try again...

\
Kaepernick in his only two games against Green Bay...

675 yards passing, 5 passing TD's, 1 int, 203 yards rushing and 2 rushing TD's.

I-Sense-Butthurt-75000244666.jpg

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the seahawks were undefeated at home last year..... of course that didn't help them win the division or win a non wildcard game in the playoffs did it?

Your homerism only makes you look foolish.

Last year, last year, last year....

You know who talks about last year? SB winners and fans of teams that have lost confidence in their team from the year before. Which one are you?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should wait till they play in San Fran. You beat 49ers at home well your suppose to its called Home Field advantage for a reason. Also by that time Manningham and Crabtree might be back. which means it will be a whole different game.

Im not trying to take away from the Seahawks win and if it comes off like that I apologize but Harbaugh called a terrible game. They seem to be getting back to what made them great if the Rams game is any indication. Im pretty sure that Kap knows how to go though his progressions I see it every game he just needs to do a better job of looking off the defender.

Seattle was without:
Starting Probowl Corner Brandon Browner
Starting LB: Bruce Irvin
Starting defensive end: Chris Clemons
Lost Starting probowl LT early in the 1st qtr: Russell Okung
Didn't have Playmaker : Percy Harvin

I agree SF was short handed at WR, but don't forget Seattle was without 3 starters on D and Still didn't allow a TD.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont see it. Even last night he was locked on to his primary and when he goes to his next read he gets more shaken and his passes get worse, his fundamentals and mechanics are flawed. I'll take Seattle's defense against Kap on any field.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was without:
Starting Probowl Corner Brandon Browner
Starting LB: Bruce Irvin
Starting defensive end: Chris Clemons
Lost Starting probowl LT early in the 1st qtr: Russell Okung
Didn't have Playmaker : Percy Harvin

I agree SF was short handed at WR, but don't forget Seattle was without 3 starters on D and Still didn't allow a TD.

Their NT was was injured in the first quarter Aldon Smith was probably drunk and you were at home if you cant hear anything hard to call plays and audible to create better matchups. Again thats the purpose of home field advantage.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a ridiculous thread. Its not news that Kaepernick is self-absorbed and Wilson is a family man. This all goes without saying. Hey Breaker, you posted that Wilson was 1-1 against Jax. When did he lose?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you crush me? :laugh3:

with an image link that doesn't work and false accusations? :clap:

First of all when did I resort to past super wins? We have won the division the last two years and the conference last year.... Isn't that enough?
Just get one ring even.

Secondly, The seahawks beat us worse in Seattle last year and we won the division and the conference. This year. your team is 2 games behind already.

And....
Using two road games by Kaepernick in Seattle as the judge all? :L sometimes its best to be thought an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

owned again just like RW owns kap.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not another thread with breaker obsessing over Seattle again... He doesn't get out much does he?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know who talks about last year? SB winners and fans of teams that have lost confidence in their team from the year before. Which one are you?

Like how old SBs determine future winners? I bet you type with your forehead.

Are you still talking about the past SB thing? Please explain how the Jets old SB win makes them more of a "threat" this year than the Hawks.

I guess you dont want to address anything else that I said in that post. Wonder why...

So, you really meant both of those things?

You really mean that comment about having to have won a SB to be threat to win one this year? Really?

And those numbers are great, Manning is in for an all-time year it appears. But he is also on pace to throw for 650 attempts. That's a shit ton for a guy his age. There is a reason why QBs that throw a ton in the regular season struggle in the playoffs, their arm gets worn down. Only one QB in NFL history has had more than 600 attempts and went on to win the SB (Brady-2002- 601 attempts) and he was 25.

The Broncos need to get their running game going and take pressure off of Manning and try to get his attempts down. It would take away from those impressive numbers, but it would help them in them come postseason time. The Broncos are also middle of the pack in time of possession, something that I'm sure they want to improve throughout the season to keep the defense fresh.

Wow, Sonny sure gets upset when anyone mentions one of their Lombardi's. I think it might be a sore subject with him...

:laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know who talks about last year? SB winners.....

I guess that explains why Sonny doesn't like to talk about last year too much, except when it involves the 49er game in Seattle.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see it. Even last night he was locked on to his primary and when he goes to his next read he gets more shaken and his passes get worse, his fundamentals and mechanics are flawed. I'll take Seattle's defense against Kap on any field.

You might be right they could be that good that it forces him to be one look and done. But a lot of QBs are like that. Last night when he had time he would read the defense and go from one receiver to the next. Now I will say he does stay locked onto Boldin a bit long but that is probably because he is the only one he trusts.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Sonny sure gets upset when anyone mentions one of their Lombardi's. I think it might be a sore subject with him...

There you go, post half of the debate. That was just me arguing with another moron that thinks that they are relevant. Seriously, he even said that old SBs make you more of a threat now, you want to tie your name to idiotic statements like that, go ahead.

I can see why YOU hold on to them though, having a one read and run QB that's getting figured out. Clutch those old SBs real tight.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a ridiculous thread. Its not news that Kaepernick is self-absorbed and Wilson is a family man. This all goes without saying. Hey Breaker, you posted that Wilson was 1-1 against Jax. When did he lose?

Sorry for the typo... Don't fret, The mighty Russell Wilson is undefeated against the mighty Jaguars. Can't say the same for the Rams, Cards, Niners, Dolphins, and Lions..... but don't worry he is 1 of 1 against the Jags at home.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right they could be that good that it forces him to be one look and done. But a lot of QBs are like that. Last night when he had time he would read the defense and go from one receiver to the next. Now I will say he does stay locked onto Boldin a bit long but that is probably because he is the only one he trusts.

Not good QBs that play for a long time.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not another thread with breaker obsessing over Seattle again... He doesn't get out much does he?

No doubt, I should really stop starting these threads huh?

Classy move though by seattle fan.... start an entire thread about how in the heads of SF fans Seattle is, then when when people post in it call them "obsessing". :L

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, quite the family man, how does he balance a professional football career and all ZERO chldren he has to raise?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go, post half of the debate. That was just me arguing with another moron that thinks that they are relevant. Seriously, he even said that old SBs make you more of a threat now, you want to tie your name to idiotic statements like that, go ahead.

I can see why YOU hold on to them though, having a one read and run QB that's getting figured out. Clutch those old SBs real tight.

Whatever bud, you are all over these boards complaining whenever someone talks about their teams past lombardi's.... And you have repeatedly suggested people think that past lombardi's equal current success when thats not what they said even if one guy did. You seem to take real issue with people being proud of their teams history.

I wonder why?

6fpugwh.jpg