• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Seriously? How about I talk to you after we beat you for the third straight time this year and after embarrassing your organization on the world stage in the playoffs last year?

The 49ers currently own the packers. Anything said otherwise is absolute denial.

I wonder if you only disrespect the QB's that destroy your team? Or if you also try to talk smack about Cutler even though he can't beat you? Probably.

Lets review the reason for your vitriol...... shall we?

Kaepernick in his only two games against Green Bay...

675 yards passing, 5 passing TD's, 1 int, 203 yards rushing and 2 rushing TD's.

I-Sense-Butthurt-75000244666.jpg

Beaker he's just following your playbook. When people tell you Wilson owns kap to the tune of 72-15. You resort to the titles Joe Montana and Steve Young won 20 years ago.....

2Q==

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be crazy, but maybe that's because Carolina's defense isn't that great.

Maybe you should watch them.

Oh nevermind. They lost to the Bills, no need to watch now. You know everything there is to know.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should watch them.

Oh nevermind. They lost to the Bills, no need to watch now. You know everything there is to know.

Who says I haven't watched them? You sure are making a lot of assumptions.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says I haven't watched them? You sure are making a lot of assumptions.

So, you have been watching them? And your conclusion is that they are not that good?

I call BS.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you have been watching them? And your conclusion is that they are not that good?

I call BS.

I saw a lot of their games against the Seahawks and Bills. I saw less of their game against the Giants.

And I never said they weren't good. I said maybe they weren't "that great."

I think they're a good defense. I don't think they are a great defense. I don't think barely beating them on the road is anything to write home about for a team that considers itself a Super Bowl contender.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a good example of how there is something to be said for trolling a rival team's board, namely, it helps keep the general board a little cleaner.

If I were a Seahawks fan I think I would at least wait until seeing what happens in SF later this season before beating my chest. In fact, having just looked at your schedule, it's not a foregone conclusion that the five road games you have before going to SF might not take a bit of the sheen off of that game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a lot of their games against the Seahawks and Bills. I saw less of their game against the Giants.

And I never said they weren't good. I said maybe they weren't "that great."

I think they're a good defense. I don't think they are a great defense. I don't think barely beating them on the road is anything to write home about for a team that considers itself a Super Bowl contender.

Home openers are tough wherever you play. You win on the road in week one, that's a quality win almost anywhere.

I dont think they are a great defense, but so far this year their line has been dominant at most times and looks to be one of the better units in the league. I'm not a hidsight guy, I'm a now guy. And right now, they are very good. That may change as the season goes on, but it doesn't mean that they weren't playing out of their minds when they played Seattle. If you watched that game like you claim, you would know that they put forward an excellent defensive performance.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a good example of how there is something to be said for trolling a rival team's board, namely, it helps keep the general board a little cleaner.

If I were a Seahawks fan I think I would at least wait until seeing what happens in SF later this season before beating my chest. In fact, having just looked at your schedule, it's not a foregone conclusion that the five road games you have before going to SF might not take a bit of the sheen off of that game.

I truly dont think that the niners cant compete with the Seahawks this year. Call it homerism or whatever you want. Kap is a one-read and run QB, injuries are stacking up and they dont have good depth.

And recent history suggests that the Seahawks will be fine on the road. Wilson is the best rated road QB over his last 7 road games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home openers are tough wherever you play. You win on the road in week one, that's a quality win almost anywhere.

I dont think they are a great defense, but so far this year their line has been dominant at most times and looks to be one of the better units in the league. I'm not a hidsight guy, I'm a now guy. And right now, they are very good. That may change as the season goes on, but it doesn't mean that they weren't playing out of their minds when they played Seattle. If you watched that game like you claim, you would know that they put forward an excellent defensive performance.

Yes but did they play well because they are good, or because the Seahawks offense wasn't very good? Case in point; after week 1, the Ravens defense looked like a train wreck. Two weeks and 15 points allowed later, that looks more like a case of Denver's offense being really good than the Ravens defense being bad.

There is nothing impressive to me about barely winning in Carolina. They just aren't that good. That's a game a Super Bowl contender handles.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly dont think that the niners cant compete with the Seahawks this year. Call it homerism or whatever you want.

Wait, I'm confused. If you "don't think the niners can't compete with the Seahawks," are you saying that they can? Because your next sentence indicates that's not what you mean.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but did they play well because they are good, or because the Seahawks offense wasn't very good? Case in point; after week 1, the Ravens defense looked like a train wreck. Two weeks and 15 points allowed later, that looks more like a case of Denver's offense being really good than the Ravens defense being bad.

There is nothing impressive to me about barely winning in Carolina. They just aren't that good. That's a game a Super Bowl contender handles.

Super Bowl contenders and winners have close games every year against "lesser opponents".

There is a lot of situational factors in football. It's not as easy as "this team is good, this team is bad".

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I'm confused. If you "don't think the niners can't compete with the Seahawks," are you saying that they can? Because your next sentence indicates that's not what you mean.

Why? Follow along here kiddo....

You can call my opinion homerism is all I was saying.

I dont think they can compete because of the other things that I mentioned. QB, depth, injuries...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Follow along here kiddo....

You can call my opinion homerism is all I was saying.

I dont think they can compete because of the other things that I mentioned. QB, depth, injuries...

I don't think you're following along, kiddo. You said, "I truly don't think the Niners can't compete with the Seahawks this year." Ok, whether you intended to or not, you just said that you think the Niners CAN compete with the Seahawks.

But then you said this; "Kap is a one-read and run qb, injuries are stacking up and they don't have good depth." That implies that you DON'T think the Niners can compete with the Seahawks (which is what I think you're trying to say).

Hence why I asked for clarification.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you're following along, kiddo. You said, "I truly don't think the Niners can't compete with the Seahawks this year." Ok, whether you intended to or not, you just said that you think the Niners CAN compete with the Seahawks.

But then you said this; "Kap is a one-read and run qb, injuries are stacking up and they don't have good depth." That implies that you DON'T think the Niners can compete with the Seahawks (which is what I think you're trying to say).

Hence why I asked for clarification.

Oooohh, yes that was a typo. Didn't mean to have the double negative throw you off. Sorry, I meant 'CAN'.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl contenders and winners have close games every year against "lesser opponents".

There is a lot of situational factors in football. It's not as easy as "this team is good, this team is bad".

I'm not denying that, I'm simply saying that struggling to beat Carolina isn't that impressive, and frankly blowing out the Niners and Jaguars at home isn't that impressive either. The Seahawks haven't really done anything this year to make you stand up and say, yep, that's a team that can win the Super Bowl!

Does that mean they can't win the Super Bowl? Of course not.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not denying that, I'm simply saying that struggling to beat Carolina isn't that impressive, and frankly blowing out the Niners and Jaguars at home isn't that impressive either. The Seahawks haven't really done anything this year to make you stand up and say, yep, that's a team that can win the Super Bowl!

EXCUSE ME!!!!! Blowing the doors off of SF IS as impressive a win as theres been in the league so far this year.

Just like Denver beating baltimore was.

My god what in the world did we do to deserve denver trolls.... my lord. Just beause Seattle is uber dominant at home doesn't mean you should dismiss it.

Name all the teams last year that went 8-0 at home besides seattle........ yup none.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No team has really done anything to prove that they can win the SB. I agree, it's only week 3. We still dont know the identity of most teams. But Seattle's D has been very impressive, same Denver's offense/.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just crush beaker?

1277193831_25767_design.jpg

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and all of a sudden you have Hawk fans coming out of the woodwork talking
smack.
When are you supposed to talk shit dumbass? They are good now so of course Seahawk fans are gonna be happy and proud.

The same can be said about when the Patriots started winning. And I don't mean SBs. Once they started winning more and more, their fans started having something to cheer about. Its not that hard to understand. Should Seattle fans just sit quietly whilst their team starts to have a little bit of success? I believe you truly are full-blown retarded.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only easier because the Seahawks played the niners and their QB is a one-read guy.

And that Carolina defense is for real.

And yeah, the writing is on the wall.... Seattle is better than SF. Pick at schedules, do whatever you want. Try watching a game, they're a superior team.

Yeah the seahawks were undefeated at home last year..... of course that didn't help them win the division or win a non wildcard game in the playoffs did it?

Your homerism only makes you look foolish.

Last edited by a moderator: