• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wilson was amazing.... I mean I watched the entire first quarter of that game... it was like...

Hand off to lynch... first down
Hand off to lynch... first down
Hand off to lynch.... first down.

Hey look at all those first downs wilson is getting!!!

Yep, I looked. Wilson accounted for 15 of his team's 21 first downs. You said you were watching the game and thinking what?

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually... The Seahawks had 21 first downs in that game. Wilson had 10 passing, not to mention his rushing first downs of which he had at least 4-5.. Keep trying dipshit.

Well thats a big improvement over his 6 passing first downs in five quarters of play the week before... :clap:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thats a big improvement over his 6 passing first downs in five quarters of play the week before... :clap:

You do realize that Kaep only threw for 5 first downs against the same team, right?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Kaep only threw for 5 first downs against the same team, right?

I am not the one calling Wilson "captain 3 and out" or whatever he was saying about Kaepernick.... am I?

You think I just brought up some stats like that out of the blue to work wilson over with?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not the one calling Wilson "captain 3 and out" or whatever he was saying about Kaepernick.... am I?

You think I just brought up some stats like that out of the blue to work wilson over with?

No, you just make up other BS. Like Lynch being responsible for all the first downs last week. Loser.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this Kaep picture online
mash-11.jpg
:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I do think you brought up those stats to work over Wilson as well as attempting to deflect the conversation away from how terrible Kaep has looked this year. Houston rolled over and died on the Candlestick grass and Kaep still couldn't complete passes. :lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its like Wilson can't get through his progressions, he just panics and takes off. Running scared.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you just make up other BS. Like Lynch being responsible for all the first downs last week. Loser.

I clearly stated I watched the first quarter. Go look at the first quarter.... its like 8 first downs all by lynch (guestimating). I see later when the game started to get away from them Wilson started getting some first downs through the air in desperation and picked up a few more running in panic as he struggled to get through his progressions and took off.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its like Wilson can't get through his progressions, he just panics and takes off. Running scared.

You dont know what you're looking at. Wilson is almost always looking downfield to throw. Wilson has his flaws but panicking is not one. He takes off when the rush gets to him, and even then he usually breaks the pocket and still tries to find a receiver.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So it couldn't have anything to do with the fact their O line is garbage right now with 3 of the starting 5 out injured and those covering are not able to give him time in the pocket right? I mean the only reason Wilson isn't lighting up the passing right now is he sucks right? :rollseyes:

Wilson has better stats than Kraeperdick and your boy has all of his line in tact. I can see why you feel the need to try and stir shit up with RW. I'd be deflecting too if my offense had such glaring problems. :nod:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it couldn't have anything to do with the fact their O line is garbage right now with 3 of the starting 5 out injured and those covering are not able to give him time in the pocket right? I mean the only reason Wilson isn't lighting up the passing right now is he sucks right? :rollseyes:

Wilson has better stats than Kraeperdick and your boy has all of his line in tact. I can see why you feel the need to try and stir shit up with RW. I'd be deflecting too if my offense had such glaring problems. :nod:

Right, right, right.... Seattle injuries are always significant and excuse worthy. SF's never are.

Kaepernick is without his two top WR's from last year due to injury.... Neither of them have played a single game yet.... of course thats totally irrelevant according to seahawk fan. Whats relevant is that Seattle has offensive line injuries that are completely responsible for any of Wilsons struggles.

Too funny.

Speaking of injury, or lack there of, now that you have Clemons and Irvin back, whats the problem with the defense? (this should be good)

Last edited by a moderator:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a nutshell:
Stuporbreaker constantly talks smack about the Seahawks.

Stuporbreaker becomes a whiny little girl if someone talks smack about the 9ers.

Stuporbreaker does any and everything he can to try to spin any Seahawk positive into a negative so he can somehow justify his crap in his own tiny little mind.

Funny stuff!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A change to the thread title should be in order: Seahawks fans vs Breaker99.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, right, right.... Seattle injuries are always significant and excuse worthy. SF's never are.

Kaepernick is without his two top WR's from last year due to injury.... Neither of them have played a single game yet.... of course thats totally irrelevant according to seahawk fan. Whats relevant is that Seattle has offensive line injuries that are completely responsible for any of Wilsons struggles.

Too funny.

Speaking of injury, or lack there of, now that you have Clemons and Irvin back, whats the problem with the defense? (this should be good)

So missing receivers is just as bad as missing both of your tackles and starting center right? Seattle is also missing receivers on top of those line issues.

The difference between the two are Wilson has had ZERO time in the pocket until today's game and has to run for his life pretty much every down. Kaepernick simply panics and doesn't know what to do when his primary receiver is not able to get open. Would better receivers make him more able to do something? Yes it would. Great QB's find ways of doing something productive on broken plays and he simply has not been that great doing that this year. Only a troll would fail to agree with that.

Problems with Seattle's defense? Yeah, they have struggled against the run in a couple of games and there are different theories why, but no one has any real answers on it. They have also shut down the run on others. It is an outstanding defense that has under produced at times this year, and in various games in prior years. What we can say is so far this season they have done at least just enough to put us in position to win every game.

I've never said Seattle is unbeatable and that's the difference between us. You believe that SF is the best team in the NFC and I wouldn't even call them the second best. I think at times Seattle has played like the best and others not quite, but they find ways of winning those tough games. SF? Not so much so. Who is the top team in the NFC? Really doesn't matter until HFA is locked up for someone. Until then all we can talk about is who is in the best position and right now that is Seattle and New Orleans. SF has been digging itself into enough of a hole to make it much harder to find hope of HFA.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paging StuporBowl! StuporBowl, please don't do it! Your Life isn't worth giving up just to admit the Seahawks are a better team than the Whiners

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Dilfer on 49ers: "SF should be very concerned. Kaepernick is plateauing. Wilson is improving. Take away Kaepernick's first read and he becomes "remedial" as a passer."

:suds: