• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they dismantled the Rams and the Texans who you struggled mightily against.

...don't forget, Seattle dismantled your team. Again.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaeptain Frontrunner has faced 3 défenses that forces him out of his confort zone and got his ass kicked each time.

The niners are an excellent team, but with him as the QB against the Seahawk défense, I don't fear them at all.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Davis and the rest on NFL AM stated today that Seattle is the best team in the NFL and the most dangerous post season,they said they dont buy the KC gig and that Seattle would most likely beat Denver due to the Legion of Boom and the running game.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo.

People have been bumping up his words and all he can do is say Seattle fans are lame for doing it after those words were proven to be funny. I mean I guess they only count if you have a crystal ball and call him out on it before hand. :scratch:

You can say this about him, he doesn't disappoint in finding dumber and dumber ways of deflecting having to deal with his own words. Might be the worst poster on the board and yet for some reason it is so fun to watch him squirm and struggle to find ways of trolling when his team is taking a big fat dump on all of his ammunition.

What words were proven wrong?

All I ever said was that Seattle struggles continually against bad teams they should dominate. It happened against the Texans, Fitzpatrick led Titans, Jaguars, Rams, etc...

Beating the 2-7 Falcons more easily proves that all wrong in your mind? I still fail to see which words of mine have been proven so wrong. I will still maintain that Seattle is the most over rated team in the NFL.

I admit, I wouldn't, and couldn't, rank the niners above them at this point, but Seattle is not as good as their record in my opinion.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What words were proven wrong?

All I ever said was that Seattle struggles continually against bad teams they should dominate. It happened against the Texans, Fitzpatrick led Titans, Jaguars, Rams, etc...

Beating the 2-7 Falcons more easily proves that all wrong in your mind? I still fail to see which words of mine have been proven so wrong. I will still maintain that Seattle is the most over rated team in the NFL.

Lol, I like how the Jags somehow replacéd the panthers on your little list now.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Davis and the rest on NFL AM stated today that Seattle is the best team in the NFL and the most dangerous post season,they said they dont buy the KC gig and that Seattle would most likely beat Denver due to the Legion of Boom and the running game.

Eric Davis and the rest on NFL AM stated today that Seattle is the best

That is so fucking sad dude. That you need to parade around the comments of some pundit on some AM sports talk show.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is so fucking sad dude. That you need to parade around the comments of some pundit on some AM sports talk show.

Well two of them are ex Niner's in Davis and Garcia.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I like how the Jags somehow replacéd the panthers on your little list now.

My little list? I never talked shit about the seattle beating the panthers. I thought seattle came out of the gates looking great... Since then they looked to me like they have regressed.... barely beating bad teams. One win over the lowly falcons doesn't change six weeks of struggling against awful teams.

I am not deflecting, the niners offense looked horrible on sunday. I can admit that without feeling like I shamed my families honor. lol

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well two of them are ex Niner's in Davis and Garcia.

:L dude, this is really fucking sad and pathetic of you....

LOOK LOOK EVERYONE.... LOOK what good things an ex 49er said about Seattle.... SEE SEE.... We are for reals!

:L

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yet this thread was started by you referencing the meaningless power rankings which are made by those same pundits....

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L dude, this is really fucking sad and pathetic of you....

LOOK LOOK EVERYONE.... LOOK what good things an ex 49er said about Seattle.... SEE SEE.... We are for reals!

:L

No I knew we were for real LAST YEAR,look at all the envy all around and the hate.

Seahawks cant do anything to prove to those people,even you after beating the Niners three times,all last season losing games by a 7 points or less all season even post season and guess what?

the Hawks are even better this year the depth with injury's and still getting W's proves that.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I knew we were for real LAST YEAR,look at all the envy all around and the hate.

Seahawks cant do anything to prove to those people,even you after beating the Niners three times,all last season losing games by a 7 points or less all season even post season and guess what?

the Hawks are even better this year the depth with injury's and still getting W's proves that.

I am guessing you have a wonderlic score of around 5.

Yes, beating the 2-7 Falcons after beating the 0-9 bucs .... you guys have proven a lot.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing you have a wonderlic score of around 5.

Yes, beating the 2-7 Falcons after beating the 0-9 bucs .... you guys have proven a lot.

Trounced the Niners,beat the Panthers.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone ban this idiotic tool already? It used to be funny but now it's just sad.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word's floating around the net about Kaep are.

"regression"

"pitiful"

"Gimmicky"

And more,the guy cant throw well and has trouble under pressure,he is not even close to DangeRuss and that will become more apparent over time.
Teams know what to do to the Niners and even with Crabtree coming back i doubt it will make a difference.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doublejive needs the opinions of the internet to form his own....

double, you aren't very successful are you?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doublejive needs the opinions of the internet to form his own....

double, you aren't very successful are you?

What i do is form my opinion and then seek information to back that up from many sources,,,and trust me i do just fine.