• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump.

Where are you Breaker?

Seriously.... I am all you have thought about since the Niners lost huh?

It's safe bro.... You have nothing to owe, Niners already lost... You can show your face and act like you were saying it all along and maybe no one will notice your pea sized balls.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a nutshell:
Stuporbreaker constantly talks smack about the Seahawks.

Stuporbreaker becomes a whiny little girl if someone talks smack about the 9ers.

Stuporbreaker does any and everything he can to try to spin any Seahawk positive into a negative so he can somehow justify his crap in his own tiny little mind.

Funny stuff!

What's really funny is watching all the tough guy seahawk fans wait till the Niners loose to come out of the woodwork and start bumping threads like they were talking smack all week long. You hawk fans have to be the most fickle fan base in the NFL.

It's like your family honor is at stake... But you aren't willing to defend it till it's safe... . Funny shit.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really funny is watching all the tough guy seahawk fans wait till the Niners loose to come out of the woodwork and start bumping threads like they were talking smack all week long. You hawk fans have to be the most fickle fan base in the NFL.

It's like your family honor is at stake... But you aren't willing to defend it till it's safe... . Funny shit.

LOL!

Someone is a bitter little boy!

I've been a stand up fan since they started, so I don't know who you are referring to in your rage filled little tantrum but thanks for the laughs you obsessed tool.

Thanks for cheering up all of the Seahawk's fans with your ridiculous ranting.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rage filled little tantrum? LOL. Is that what you call that?

Sorry If I don't response the way fickle seattle fans do to a derogatory remark.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

I've been a stand up fan since they started, so I don't know who you are referring to in your rage filled little tantrum but thanks for the laughs you obsessed tool.

Thanks for acting like you just won the super bowl after beating another losing team.... it helps with the agony of defeat a little bit.... The humor I mean.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, it's just you. You sir, are a giant douchebag. Most niner fans are cool, you suck as a human.

Wedgie

Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

:agree:

Haha, ya, stupors makes a good season even more enjoyable.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's just you. You sir, are a giant douchebag. Most niner fans are cool, you suck as a human.

Obviously my words have hurt you deeply.

:laugh3:

Double post to boot....

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Wedgie

Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously my words have hurt you deeply.

:laugh3:

Double post to boot....

:laugh3: :laugh3:

You've just given away your douchiness. The ONLY reason you post is to bother people, that makes you a POS.

You cant see what others can apparently. (Even fellow niner fans know you are a POS)

:suds:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> krapernick

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've just given away your douchiness. The ONLY reason you post is to bother people, that makes you a POS.

You cant see what others can apparently. (Even fellow niner fans know you are a POS)

Yes.+YES.+LET+THE+BUTTHURT+FLOW+THROUGH+YOU+_ee141fac7b554048edc26eec6534f3eb.jpg

Wedgie.... suck my dick bro.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So because we don't sit up here all week long every week bashing you it means we are weak? :wtf2: :laugh3:

I've been up here plenty since the beginning of the season and have never backed down once from any question or comment. Not once. However I don't feel the need to sit up here all week long whether Seattle wins or not.

The funny part here is when Seattle lost you went bat shit crazy on the boards bringing up all sorts of things to throw back in people's faces. When Seattle does it back they are weak. Anyone else find some irony/hypocrisy here? :yahoo:

To me it sounds like you are desperately grasping at anything you can to deflect having to eat your own words. It is amusing to say the least. Show a bit of honor and just say yes, this weekend sucked. Seattle played a great game and SF shot itself in the foot for their quest at getting HFA and leave it at that. Pretty easy to get everyone off your sack if you would just for once man up and stop being a lame ass tool. We know that won't happen which is why it is so fun to smack you back into place. You really make it way too easy.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because we don't sit up here all week long every week bashing you it means we are weak? :wtf2: :laugh3:

I've been up here plenty since the beginning of the season and have never backed down once from any question or comment. Not once. However I don't feel the need to sit up here all week long whether Seattle wins or not.

The funny part here is when Seattle lost you went bat shit crazy on the boards bringing up all sorts of things to throw back in people's faces. When Seattle does it back they are weak. Anyone else find some irony/hypocrisy here? :yahoo:

To me it sounds like you are desperately grasping at anything you can to deflect having to eat your own words. It is amusing to say the least. Show a bit of honor and just say yes, this weekend sucked. Seattle played a great game and SF shot itself in the foot for their quest at getting HFA and leave it at that. Pretty easy to get everyone off your sack if you would just for once man up and stop being a lame ass tool. We know that won't happen which is why it is so fun to smack you back into place. You really make it way too easy.

What words would I have to eat? Was I taking the Panthers lightly? I didn't see any 49er fans acting arrogant going into this game. I knew it was going to be tough. Congratulations on the Seahawks finally beating a terrible two win team by a considerable margin, its not what we had come to expect after the past six weeks of struggling against some of the worst teams in the NFL so I guess you can take that as a sign that as long as you face the Falcons in the playoffs you should be ok...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...........or the 9ers??

That is if they even make the playoffs!!!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What words would I have to eat? Was I taking the Panthers lightly? I didn't see any 49er fans acting arrogant going into this game. I knew it was going to be tough. Congratulations on the Seahawks finally beating a terrible two win team by a considerable margin, its not what we had come to expect after the past six weeks of struggling against some of the worst teams in the NFL so I guess you can take that as a sign that as long as you face the Falcons in the playoffs you should be ok...

You were only taking the Panthers lightly when Seattle beat them. Now they are à great team that you have lots of respect for.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off. So you don't take my post the wrong way

Guys. I'm a lil pissed about this. I'm a very quality Poster in here so this is no troll

Guys there really pissed. Way more pissed than me now. We are fueling there fire.

Y not let them have there meltdown and get over it. Let's hold on to our thoughts and let them come to us after we lose to a good (and i think Carolina is) team. Then we can let loose all we went.

Our when breaker makes another troll post, Let them have it

Guys lets not make them madder. The madder they get, the worse it is for us when we lose

#my2cents

Now how was everything yesterday?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...........or the 9ers??

That is if they even make the playoffs!!!

The 49ers are not a two win team, are they. And they dismantled the Rams and the Texans who you struggled mightily against.

Yesterdays offensive performance was a disappointment, I don't need to sugar coat everything like Seattle fan does. Not the first time I have seen this team look flat after the bye... We tied the Rams last year after the bye and struggled against the Browns after the bye the year before that. It happens.

Or should the Colts and Niners just hang it up... because Seattle found a way to finally beat a two win team handily and they lost?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were only taking the Panthers lightly when Seattle beat them. Now they are à great team that you have lots of respect for.

Bingo.

People have been bumping up his words and all he can do is say Seattle fans are lame for doing it after those words were proven to be funny. I mean I guess they only count if you have a crystal ball and call him out on it before hand. :scratch:

You can say this about him, he doesn't disappoint in finding dumber and dumber ways of deflecting having to deal with his own words. Might be the worst poster on the board and yet for some reason it is so fun to watch him squirm and struggle to find ways of trolling when his team is taking a big fat dump on all of his ammunition.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are not a two win team, are they. And they dismantled the Rams and the Texans who you struggled mightily against.

Yesterdays offensive performance was a disappointment, I don't need to sugar coat everything like Seattle fan does. Not the first time I have seen this team look flat after the bye... We tied the Rams last year after the bye and struggled against the Browns after the bye the year before that. It happens.

Or should the Colts and Niners just hang it up... because Seattle found a way to finally beat a two win team handily and they lost?

I've said very clearly that Seattle has struggled and not looked very good in several of their games. Never once sugar coated anything. The difference here is when Seattle has been flat they have still found ways to win and SF didn't. Seattle was exposed for barely beating the Panthers ON THE ROAD according to you and now SF lost to them AT HOME. Just own your shit and stop being such a cry baby pussy over everything. I mean if you did man up I'd kind of be disappointed, but that's all you would ever have to do to stop the abuse.