• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have spoken to him and told him that following in Marshawn Lynch's footsteps is not the way to go. He agreed and said that he has to get help now before he actually hurts someone like Lynch did.

And I guess to prove his point about "safety of others" being critical to him, Alldone fired off several shots from an illegal handgun at a crowded party and followed that up by being so drunk while driving that he didn't even know he'd crashed into a tree. Yup, that Alldone Smith is one helluva role model.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have spoken to him and told him that following in Marshawn Lynch's footsteps is not the way to go. He agreed and said that he has to get help now before he actually hurts someone like Lynch did.

Typical and expected deflection by Stupor.

How about this one...John Skelton released!!!
Not that that is a story, but this chain of events is fucking hilarious...

* McLeod Bethel-Thompson was released in 2011 to make room for Scott Tolzien.

* Scott Tolzien was released to make room for B.J. Daniels

* B.J. Daniels was released to make room for John Skelton

* John Skelton was released to make room for McLeod Bethel Thompson.

I think it would be in poor taste to for me to start a Baalke is raping all NFL GM's thread like juice/sujx started last year on ESPN. That was my favorite thread ever and if you could convince them to restart that thread here, I would appreciate it.

BTW, who is running the show in SF? Trent? John? Jed?:lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical and expected deflection by Stupor.

How about this one...John Skelton released!!!
Not that that is a story, but this chain of events is fucking hilarious...

* McLeod Bethel-Thompson was released in 2011 to make room for Scott Tolzien.

* Scott Tolzien was released to make room for B.J. Daniels

* B.J. Daniels was released to make room for John Skelton

* John Skelton was released to make room for McLeod Bethel Thompson.

I think it would be in poor taste to for me to start a Baalke is raping all NFL GM's thread like juice/sujx started last year on ESPN. That was my favorite thread ever and if you could convince them to restart that thread here, I would appreciate it.

BTW, who is running the show in SF? Trent? John? Jed?:lol:

Who did the seahawk release to make room for Matt Flynn and his 24 million dollar contract? Tarvaris Jackson?

Who is your backup QB now? Tarvaris Jackson?

:laugh3:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, a fan of kaptain 3 and out is making fun of another teams backup.

Any time tj has seen the field this year he has looked better than your starter. Im not exagerating, its true. Tjs problem was always decision making and getting the ball out. He has looked better than ever in that aspect. Kap however, looks like 23 yo t-jack.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did the seahawk release to make room for Matt Flynn and his 24 million dollar contract? Tarvaris Jackson?

Who is your backup QB now? Tarvaris Jackson?

:laugh3:

I used to give you credit for being somewhat in touch. That was long before I figured you out.

We traded TJ away for a pick. At the time he was our #3 QB. Buffalo later released him and he signed a FA contract with us to remain our backup.
He is a better backup than what SF has. No question about that.

So, are we good with the Baalke raping all others thread?:yahoo:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any time tj has seen the field this year he has looked better than your starter. Im not exagerating, its true. Tjs problem was always decision making and getting the ball out. He has looked better than ever in that aspect. Kap however, looks like 23 yo t-jack.

0382_s7tr.gif

Uh yeah...

49ers have a higher third down conversion rate than Seattle does. In fact Seattle is one of the six worst teams in the NFL at third down conversions...

2013 NFL Team Downs Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Is there anyone else I could talk to from your fanbase. You are just way too easy.

:pop2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0382_s7tr.gif

Uh yeah...

49ers have a higher third down conversion rate than Seattle does. In fact Seattle is one of the six worst teams in the NFL at third down conversions...

Is there anyone else I could talk to from your fanbase. You are just way too easy.

Allow me please.

Sonny said TJ has looked better than CK this year. He did not refer to 3rd down conversions unless I misread his post.
While only a backup, TJ has a 158.3 rating completing 87% of his passes, 1 TD and no interceptions. Comparing those results to Kaep, we stand by waiting for your most recent deflection.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0382_s7tr.gif

Uh yeah...

Is there anyone else I could talk to from your fanbase. You are just too easy.

3 and outs dingleberry.

Three-and-out Percentage - 2013 NFL Season Statistics

Seattle may not be great on 3rd down, but at least they're moving the ball out of their own side of the field. And A failed 3rd down that results in a FG is still points on the board, however a 3 and out from your own 20 just gives the other team better field position.

And check this out. Seattle has 16 more 1st downs than SF. Again, they're moving the ball better. 2013 NFL Team Downs Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow me please.

Sonny said TJ has looked better than CK this year. He did not refer to 3rd down conversions unless I misread his post.
While only a backup, TJ has a 158.3 rating completing 87% of his passes, 1 TD and no interceptions. Comparing those results to Kaep, we stand by waiting for your most recent deflection.

Try to keep up Uhsplit.

And seriously, did you just post TJacks stats from one or two fourth quarter mop up duty stints as being relevent to anything? That is just priceless. I am pretty sure the Seahawks FO used the same technique to decide to pay matt flynn 8 million per year after watching him fill in for Aarron Rodgers a couple times...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow me please.

No, he was right. I called Kap out for his 3 and outs. Dipshit however believes that failing to convert on 3rd down at midfield or in FG range is somehow comparable to going 3 and out from your own 20. Both these teams are built on winning field position and one team is really struggling in that area, and I blame the QB's inability to make his reads.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and outs dingleberry.

Three-and-out Percentage - 2013 NFL Season Statistics

Seattle may not be great on 3rd down, but at least they're moving the ball out of their own side of the field. And A failed 3rd down that results in a FG is still points on the board, however a 3 and out from your own 20 just gives the other team better field position.

And check this out. Seattle has 16 more 1st downs than SF. Again, they're moving the ball better. 2013 NFL Team Downs Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Good point.... we have more three and outs and the seahawks are one of the worst teams in the NFL on third down.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would suppose it would always seem easy when your retort is not germane to the topic.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep up Uhsplit.

And seriously, did you just post TJacks stats from one or two fourth quarter mop up duty stints as being relevent to anything? That is just priceless. I am pretty sure the Seahawks FO used the same technique to decide to pay matt flynn 8 million per year after watching him fill in for Aarron Rodgers a couple times...

I know better than to argue with a fool.

Moving on.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Seattle paid Matt Flynn 10 million dollars in 2012? Before that they paid Charlie Whitehurst as their backup 4 million per year. But SF's third string QB behind Kaepernick and Colt McCoy is what you want to talk about?

/end of discussion you lose

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point.... we have more three and outs and the seahawks are one of the worst teams in the NFL on third down.

Yes, Seattle moves the ball, then fails to convert on 3rd down either at midfield and pins the opposing offense, or stalls in scoring position. SF however just punts from their own 20.

Field position matters. You're welcome.

Oh, and Seattle is 10th in first downs so they're moving the ball on earlier downs. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/downs/sort/firstDowns

SF, not so much.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Seattle moves the ball, then fails to convert on 3rd down either at midfield or in scoring position. SF however just punts from their own 20.

Field position matters. You're welcome.

Last two seattle games

Texans:
3rd down efficiency 3 of 14

Colts:
3rd down efficiency 2 of 12

In the past two games Seattle is 5 of 26 on third down.

In other words in the past two games Seattle converts 19 percent of its third downs.

But keep telling us about how bad kaepernick is...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last two seattle games

Texans:
3rd down efficiency 3 of 14

Colts:
3rd down efficiency 2 of 12

In the past two games Seattle is 5 of 26 on third down.

In other words in the past two games Seattle converts 19 percent of its third downs.

But keep telling us about how bad kaepernick is...

From his own 20!!!!!

Against the Colts the Seahawks moved the ball, then would stall in scoring position. They had more total 1st downs than the Colts. But settling for FGs was why they lost. Kap struggles to even get his team downfield and in to FG range. I would venture to say that outside that first game, SF's defense has put them in scoring position better than their offense.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From his own 20!!!!!

Against the Colts the Seahawks moved the ball, then would stall in scoring position. They had more total 1st downs than the Colts. But settling for FGs was why they lost. Kap struggles to even get his team downfield and in to FG range. I would venture to say that outside that first game, SF's defense has put them in scoring position better than their offense.

Yeah Wilson was amazing.... I mean I watched the entire first quarter of that game... it was like...

Hand off to lynch... first down
Hand off to lynch.... first down.

Hey look at all those first downs wilson is getting!!!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wilson was amazing.... I mean I watched the entire first quarter of that game... it was like...

Hand off to lynch.... first down.

Hey look at all those first downs wilson is getting!!!

Actually... The Seahawks had 21 first downs in that game. Wilson had 10 passing, not to mention his rushing first downs of which he had at least 4-5.. Keep trying dipshit.