• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No absolutely Wizard. The only team that is allowed excuses is Seattle. When the the 49ers struggle its because they suck. When Seattle struggles its because of injuries and things beyond their control.

Its obvious.
Did the biggest niner apologist really just say that? The

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No absolutely Wizard. The only team that is allowed excuses is Seattle. When the the 49ers struggle its because they suck. When Seattle struggles its because of injuries and things beyond their control.

Its obvious.

tumblr_mtlh8hdZdQ1sjro9ko1_500.gif

You once again make up shit because you have nothing. No one has EVER said they have lost any game due to things outside of their control. NOT ONCE. At least bring something real to your trolling game ffs.

Seattle won a game they shouldn't have because of their bad play and lost a game they should have won but couldn't come up with stops when they needed to. We have said that. That is ALL over the Seahawks board, but again it doesn't fit with your narrative so you make up shit that does. :drool:

:L

Your trolling is getting as bad as Kaep's play on the field man. You feel like throwing me another pick or are you done being humiliated for the night? :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, cant wait until next Sunday. Dwash bout to make Kapernick his bitch!

dude, SF is going to destroy you no matter how shitty their QB is. You have zero chance of going on the road to SF or Seattle and coming out with your manhood in tact, more or less a win. Now run along.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You once again make up shit because you have nothing. No one has EVER said they have lost any game due to things outside of their control. NOT ONCE. At least bring something real to your trolling game ffs.

Seattle won a game they shouldn't have because of their bad play and lost a game they should have won but couldn't come up with stops when they needed to. We have said that. That is ALL over the Seahawks board, but again it doesn't fit with your narrative so you make up shit that does. :drool:

:L

Your trolling is getting as bad as Kaep's play on the field man. You feel like throwing me another pick or are you done being humiliated for the night? :laugh3:

Oh, and you're welcome. It would seem after we bloodied up Huston's defense and demoralized Schaub so bad last week that you got them when they are full on a hot mess. If Schaub isn't done after this game their season is over.

143127752_I_Sense_Butthurt_75000244666_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take that as a yes that you want to quit for the night before you throw another INT up here. Can't say as I blame you. You don't have your A game tonight just like your QB. :clap:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that there seems to be more NFC west fans at the Hoop, than any other division. If you look at division boards/activity, it's pretty impressive.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that there seems to be more NFC west fans at the Hoop, than any other division. If you look at division boards/activity, it's pretty impressive.

There are easily 10x more SF fans up here than Seattle, but yeah there are a lot of us in total. We do keep the mods busy trying to clean up after our trail all over this bitch. :laugh3::yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, SF is going to destroy you no matter how shitty their QB is. You have zero chance of going on the road to SF or Seattle and coming out with your manhood in tact, more or less a win. Now run along.

Did you not watch us today? Our defense looked dominate. We will beat SF here, but Wilson will kill us, we have a chance to beat SF if our defense plays the way they did today. They our dominate.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is ass? Do you not remember what Wash did to Vick, Wash takes blood off of dual threat qbs aint running up the gut here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't noticed, Kaep hasn't been running much. We will easily beat you guys and it won't be because of Kaep running the pistol. The Niners are just too talented of a team and are finally beginning to get back to what brought them success. I think you guys keep it close for a half and then it's gangbusters.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not watch us today? Our defense looked dominate. We will beat SF here, but Wilson will kill us, we have a chance to beat SF if our defense plays the way they did today. They our dominate.

You mean like your 4-0 start last season? :rollseyes:

SF is a hot mess at QB, but they have so many pieces around them that they won't lose to even semi bad teams. Their defense is twice what yours is. Bet they get at least 10 points off turnovers in that game.

Trust me, I'd be happy as can be if you upset and beat them, but it isn't going to happen.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like your 4-0 start last season? :rollseyes:

SF is a hot mess at QB, but they have so many pieces around them that they won't lose to even semi bad teams. Their defense is twice what yours is. Bet they get at least 10 points off turnovers in that game.

Trust me, I'd be happy as can be if you upset and beat them, but it isn't going to happen.

I just thought about that? 4-0 Start with no offense, sounds a lot like this YEAR! And then we ended 5-11. Our offense is better than last year right? I mean Palmer is better than KOLB?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwash, Peterson, Calias round out a solid core. Powers is starting to play well. Probably just cause Newton is ass this year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't noticed, Kaep hasn't been running much. We will easily beat you guys and it won't be because of Kaep running the pistol. The Niners are just too talented of a team and are finally beginning to get back to what brought them success. I think you guys keep it close for a half and then it's gangbusters.

ALL TAKE THE HALF AND THEN LET OUR PLAY MAKERS WASH,Peterson,HoneyBadger,Calias try to keep us in the game. Should be fun, we never play well in SF dough when was the last time we won up there? Damm early 2000s?