• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds infantile.

I like the use of the word "you". As in "YOU can't talk until YOU win something". Nobody here has a Super Bowl ring, so I guess nobody can talk shit.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the reasons for all the acrimony. Two pretty great teams really. But only one has the rings. You really cannot talk shit until you have won one.

Sorry Jack, but this guy can talk as much shit as he wants.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This

I can understand seattle being excited by their recent winning, but you also won in the mid 00s and that didnt translate into anything either.

You're such a fucking troll. Stop stalking me, fagget. Get a life.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just takin a page from the Patsy fans. The Colts could do all the regular season stuff and Peyton could pass a ton, but it really did not matter. Well, until.........

That was a current rivalry with players and coaches that actually won SBs.

Pats fans would be dumb to be saying that if they were 20 years removed from Brady and the titles.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this, the history channel? So tired of hearing grandpa talk about the 49ers past glory days back when Reagan was president.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want me to hate them but I shan't. I do not hate them at all. You just can't take a loss like a man.

I did say Huston was the better team in the first half and Seattle was the better team in the second, that's all I said. Didn't say they weren't lucky to come out with a win. As for this week they should have won that game today but didn't get it done and can't blame anyone outside of their own defense for not being clutch.

How is that not taking it like a man? :wtf2:

You are trying to make something out of nothing and aren't man enough to admit it. The more you type the more I'm convinced you want to be breakers little butt buddy. Prove me wrong and try a normal post without trolling. I've seen you do it before.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the 49ers and Texans game and boy why can't Kaepernick go through more than just one read?

Every time he drops back he stares down Boldin it's like he does not have the skill to actually go through his reads. Shit even most HS QBs can do better than that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the reasons for all the acrimony. Two pretty great teams really. But only one has the rings. You really cannot talk shit until you have won one.

You know there are lots of dumb things said online, but this is right up there with straight up retard. So the only people who can ever talk smack to anyone is a team that has at some point in history (no matter how far back) has one a ring? That's some pretty dumb stuff right there.

Winning a ring is no license to be a jackass and everyone is free to talk smack to anyone they like for any topic they see fit to. No one needs your permission nor cares about your views.

Amazing how far people will go to troll others on forums. :drool:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that not taking it like a man? :wtf2:

You are trying to make something out of nothing and aren't man enough to admit it. The more you type the more I'm convinced you want to be breakers little butt buddy. Prove me wrong and try a normal post without trolling. I've seen you do it before.

Thats all he does is troll. Lol Just look at his post directed at me and I havent said anything to him. :laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the 49ers and Texans game and boy why can't Kaepernick go through more than just one read?

Every time he drops back he stares down Boldin it's like he does not have the skill to actually go through his reads. Shit even most HS QBs can do better than that.

Cool story, lets compare wilson and kaeps stats against the texans at the end of the game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats all he does is troll. Lol Just look at his post directed at me and I havent said anything to him. :laugh3:

I call people out on stuff, but I try over and over to give people a break and give them chances to either not take themselves so seriously or to have some sort of non trolling normal conversation. Breaker is unreachable but RD has been civil at times so I keep on trying to reach him. I am beginning to believe those times he has been somewhat normal were just accidents. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story, lets compare wilson and kaeps stats against the texans at the end of the game.
Yeah because Seattle playing them on the road vs SF playing them at home AFTER Seattle beat up two of their main defensive players and demoralizing their QB all over twitter and Houston in general is totally equal right? :rollseyes:

Don't look now but your retard is showing again. Might want to tuck that in before you post again. :drool:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call people out on stuff, but I try over and over to give people a break and give them chances to either not take themselves so seriously or to have some sort of non trolling normal conversation. Breaker is unreachable but RD has been civil at times so I keep on trying to reach him. I am beginning to believe those times he has been somewhat normal were just accidents. :noidea:

He is the biggest troll on here and its not just on the football forum. In fact, this isnt even where he trolls the most.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the biggest troll on here and its not just on the football forum. In fact, this isnt even where he trolls the most.

Maybe so, but we all troll at times. I've done my share and I'm guessing you have too. If he can laugh at himself and drop the act now and then I don't care who else he trolls I'll still give him a break. :suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, but we all troll at times. I've done my share and I'm guessing you have too. If he can laugh at himself and drop the act now and then I don't care who else he trolls I'll still give him a break. :suds:

Not sure about your schedule, but beat GB, Dallas, and any afc north team if u play them.

And NE too.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both these QBs suck.

One cant stop making mistakes and one cant read defenses.