• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Lynch is a little worn out? He just doesn't seem like the same running back he was a couple years ago.

Regarding the YPC stat, I had never really thought of the things you mentioned. Those are great points. I still like that stat, however, because it tends to show that a guy is a game breaker, but you're right that there is a lot of value (that often is not appreciated) in a a sure-handed guy who gets the tough yardage and moves the chains.

Lynch look great IMO. He's made some jump cuts this year that I've never seen him make. His numbers haven't been great, but physically he looks like he's in his prime and is still setting the tone for his offense.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 40+ yard run from near his own endzone sunday was certainly evidence of Lynch being in prime form

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think yesterdays game was the best Lynch has been all year. He was solid in the San Fran game too but yesterday he had a couple of those "beast mode" moments. 98 yds on 17 carries. I think it was. That's great but 43 yds were on one run. That's against a really good defense. This is where ypc is deceiving in a way and why it needs to be looked at over a larger body of work. Now that 43 yarder was a great run and got us out from under our goal posts. That cannot be diminished because of the change in field position but if that's even just say a 15 yarder, it changes his ypc from 6.4 to 4.5. I still believe Marshawn is one of a group of 5 or 6 of the top RB's in the game, behind A.P. in Minny, because Lynch runs hard and wears down defenses and keeps them honest. His value goes beyond just pure numbers.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://twitter.com/seahawks_memes/statuses/383385621944745984

:laugh3: :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some how I doubt any Seahawks fans are worrying about Lynch right now. Just some more noise from 49ers fans in response to the Gore is old stuff. They are reaching for what ever they can think of.:lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BVIPMRvCcAE2B3u.jpg

:laugh3: :suds:

That didn't stop THIS GUY from beating his wife... (she's a screamer)

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really,the Colt's got a few very lucky breaks and it came down to the wire,Hawks were minus still O-Line which if they would of been there would of gave Lynch more yards.

But spin it anyway you want Tshirt you have been trolling against the Hawks all season.

:rofl:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better team did not win imo.

Richard Sherman got embarrassed today, isn't that enough?

You embarrassing yourself with denial is only icing on the cake...

and please.... lucky breaks? Tell me about the houston game again? This was an ass beating in compared to that game.

Seahawks = over rated

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That look on Shermans face was priceless at the end of the game.....

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That look on Shermans face was priceless at the end of the game.....

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

I know the look.

Its the same one Kap has on his face every second that he is on the same field as seattles defense.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I know we are 4-1, but I feel like we just lost the Super Bowl,” said wide receiver Golden Tate.

Dawson_Crying.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, EXACTLY what being said is whining? Simply saying that doesn't make it true. Nothing I have said is untrue and your inability to question any of it is proof so we are left with nothing but you don't like it so calling it names is all you have left. :rollseyes: Stay classy.

I can't comprehend it for you, Wizard. Look at your own posts and tell me if you could see how they could be construed as, a tad whiney. I said you should have lost last week and won this week. Nothing you have said has changed my opinion, nor will it. I'm not bashing your team and have given them ample credit.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blaming the refs thing is hilarious... Johnson didn't look like he had control of the ball before he went out of bounds to me. I thought that was the right call, they are whining about it in Seattle including Carroll and the players... LOL

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Hines Ward you idiot!

Even though I get your point.

Still stupid.

raylewiscrying.gif

This one doesn't work because those are tears of happiness.... :laugh3:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blaming the refs thing is hilarious... Johnson didn't look like he had control of the ball before he went out of bounds to me. I thought that was the right call, they are whining about it in Seattle including Carroll and the players... LOL

How many times did you jack off to the score of the Seahawks game before you started trolling the board today ? Was it over or under the number of games the Giners are behind the Seahawks in the division?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times did you jack off to the score of the Seahawks game before you started trolling the board today ? Was it over or under the number of games the Giners are behind the Seahawks in the division?

By the end of today that number could be 1. :yahoo:

P.S. U mad bro? Sherman sure looked like he was going to cry after the game. He looked mad.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great deflection. We aren't talking about the Lions(who will either have a better record than the 9ers or the same after tonight), were talking about your team.

You claim the Seahwaks are overrated, but they beat your team this year. So what exactly does that make your team? Pretty simple question.

Actually we were talking about Seattle and then you brought up the niners. So I am bringing up detroit and you cry foul?

No, I am talking about Detroit. We weren't talking about the niners either and you brought them up. Detroit got blown out by green bay today.

kurt_hummel_don__t_cry_gif_by_eirinip5-d3be1mj.gif

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey doublejiive, are you going to get drunk and beat the boyfriend tonight?

Or just cry like a little bitch all night on SportsHoopla?

Your team is 4-1 and you can't even take the loss like a man.... what joke you are.