• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey doublejiive, are you going to get drunk and beat the boyfriend tonight?

Or just cry like a little bitch all night on SportsHoopla?

Your team is 4-1 and you can't even take the loss like a man.... what joke you are.

Oh the irony. But you know that. You're just trollin' away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 6882

Lol no whining,you are a joke Beaker.

Get ready for the pounding tonight,saving my drinks for victory the Texans are going to put on you guys.

Awwww..... you mean you are cheering for the team that was the better team last week? That sure is ironic.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Breakers m.o. is to cry and whine for an entire week after each loss.

Really? Our last loss was the colts actually. Perfect game to compare.... show me one post I whined about the colts loss after the game, and especially any posts crying about that loss "for an entire week".... should be easy to find from how you describe it... so run along and find one for me?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he usually disappears for awhile so i assume he gets all drunk and hangs out in the Castro and gets picked up and abused hard,so it hard for him to sit for a few days.

:lol:

tumblr_md1ewcWJFN1qm9z7ro1_500.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaker is soooooooo pumped cuz the team he loves to hate finally lost.

Back to reality for this loser.

15-14
42-13
29-3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how whiner fans are dissing on Seattle fans and how they handled the loss today. Did anyone else read their boards over both of their losses? That was some funny ass shit and makes ANYTHING our guys said look tame. Whining? Oh yeah, their base had the wheels flat out coming off the bus. But don't bring that up, it would ruin his narrative.

Breaker you are just a raging ass clown and you know it. Seahawks lost a game they could have won and last week they won a game they shouldn't have. You clearly are the jealous one here. Sorry your team got curb stomped twice and you are barely at .500, but this just isn't your year. That you have to take out that aggression on others is sad but predictable.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't comprehend it for you, Wizard. Look at your own posts and tell me if you could see how they could be construed as, a tad whiney. I said you should have lost last week and won this week. Nothing you have said has changed my opinion, nor will it. I'm not bashing your team and have given them ample credit.

And where did I say anything of that sort? I did say Huston was the better team in the first half and Seattle was the better team in the second, that's all I said. Didn't say they weren't lucky to come out with a win. As for this week they should have won that game today but didn't get it done and can't blame anyone outside of their own defense for not being clutch. All I added was injuries, special team gaffs, and the refs were also a part of the story. All true and none of it whining. You just desperately want to find something else to pick on.

Again, your hatred for the Seahawks is coloring your views and you can't admit it. No one questions why you have a bias, but own it and stop being a punk about it and you won't get treated like you are breaker jr anymore.

:suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where did I say anything of that sort? I did say Huston was the better team in the first half and Seattle was the better team in the second, that's all I said. Didn't say they weren't lucky to come out with a win. As for this week they should have won that game today but didn't get it done and can't blame anyone outside of their own defense for not being clutch. All I added was injuries, special team gaffs, and the refs were also a part of the story. All true and none of it whining. You just desperately want to find something else to pick on.

Again, your hatred for the Seahawks is coloring your views and you can't admit it. No one questions why you have a bias, but own it and stop being a punk about it and you won't get treated like you are breaker jr anymore.

:suds:

You want me to hate them but I shan't. I do not hate them at all. You just can't take a loss like a man.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the reasons for all the acrimony. Two pretty great teams really. But only one has the rings. You really cannot talk shit until you have won one.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the reasons for all the acrimony. Two pretty great teams really. But only one has the rings. You really cannot talk shit until you have won one.

Say's who? i dont live in the 80's been there.

images (2)r.jpg9er.jpg

Right next to my FootBall Folley's in the attic on VHS.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? You can't? Oh man, I learned something new today guys.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But only one has the rings. You really cannot talk shit until you have won one.

This

I can understand seattle being excited by their recent winning, but you also won in the mid 00s and that didnt translate into anything either.