• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call people out on stuff, but I try over and over to give people a break and give them chances to either not take themselves so seriously or to have some sort of non trolling normal conversation. Breaker is unreachable but RD has been civil at times so I keep on trying to reach him. I am beginning to believe those times he has been somewhat normal were just accidents. :noidea:

I'm not a troll, dude. Yes we all troll from time to time but all-in-all, I am just fan of my team. Steelergirl likes to thumb down any and all posts I make because we don't agree on anything. I don't think we (meaning you and I) are far off on most points. Anyhow, it's still a long season.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals look like they could beat the 49ers next week. Especially if you dont have Aldon.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a troll, dude. Yes we all troll from time to time but all-in-all, I am just fan of my team. Steelergirl likes to thumb down any and all posts I make because we don't agree on anything. I don't think we (meaning you and I) are far off on most points. Anyhow, it's still a long season.

That's why I said I give you a break because you have at times been civil and able to talk without trolling. His assessment that you never are out of troll mode doesn't mean as much as my own eyes. :suds:

Oh, and you're welcome. It would seem after we bloodied up Huston's defense and demoralized Schaub so bad last week that you got them when they are full on a hot mess. If Schaub isn't done after this game their season is over.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said I give you a break because you have at times been civil and able to talk without trolling. His assessment that you never are out of troll mode doesn't mean as much as my own eyes. :suds:

Oh, and you're welcome. It would seem after we bloodied up Huston's defense and demoralized Schaub so bad last week that you got them when they are full on a hot mess. If Schaub isn't done after this game their season is over.

Kaep still concerns me but I am pleased with the game overall. Schaub is a poor mans Tony Romo, unfortunately. His confidence is shot.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep still concerns me but I am pleased with the game overall. Schaub is a poor mans Tony Romo, unfortunately. His confidence is shot.

What were they doing last year that they aren't this year? Is this just a sophomore slump for Kaepernick, or were there changes outside of losing crabtree that has him just not comfortable? You have another full month before shit gets real for SF so can they turn him back around to where he was by that time?

Wilson has pretty much picked up where he was last year except they moved his release point in the offseason and he has been throwing some balls high, but it hasn't been costing them. I think most of our base thinks he will be fairly sharp when we get to that point of the season as long as injuries don't keep piling up on our line.

Will Kaep be ready for that showdown?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:What a great thread. I love it. Gotta keep this one bookmarked. Some serious heat in here.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were they doing last year that they aren't this year? Is this just a sophomore slump for Kaepernick, or were there changes outside of losing crabtree that has him just not comfortable? You have another full month before shit gets real for SF so can they turn him back around to where he was by that time?

Wilson has pretty much picked up where he was last year except they moved his release point in the offseason and he has been throwing some balls high, but it hasn't been costing them. I think most of our base thinks he will be fairly sharp when we get to that point of the season as long as injuries don't keep piling up on our line.

For one, they were a run first, smash mouth football team. Kaep and the pistol to teams by surprise but now it's been figured out. They game plan against the Packers was perfect but then they tried to run that same plan against the Hawks and Colts, huge mistake. Kaep is still pretty green and doesn't seem to be able to go through his progressions and locks onto receivers.

Stick to the power sweep and smash mouth football and let that open the field up a little for Colin. This OL is built to run it down teams' throats. I think we will continue to improve and hopefully start to get healthy.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude...Wilson has been has pretty bad this year as well. Neither QB are playing up to there potential. Kap doesn't have any weapons and Wilson is running for life every play with that make shift line. Both will finish a lot better than they start.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:What a great thread. I love it. Gotta keep this one bookmarked. Some serious heat in here.

Jealous there isn't enough interest in anything the Raiders are doing that there is any type of active rivalry? :noidea: Can't say as I blame you.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

picked up where he left off? what 170 yards a game? stop acting like wilson is lighting it up.

Kaep has two solid wins under his belt. Wilson has a gift/miracle win over Houston last week and loss today against Indy... he didn't look particularly sharp in either game. Tide is turning, and you sound scared.

Will he be ready?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealous there isn't enough interest in anything the Raiders are doing that there is any type of active rivalry? :noidea: Can't say as I blame you.

Ouch......c'mon man, we will be good again.....someday.....until then I will sit back and watch you guys attack each other. Its fun......

Continue please.....:yahoo:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...Wilson has been has pretty bad this year as well. Neither QB are playing up to there potential. Kap doesn't have any weapons and Wilson is running for life every play with that make shift line. Both will finish a lot better than they start.

:wtf2: Wilson has been running for his life and does factor into total production accordingly, but Kaepernick has no such problem.

Wilson on the road vs the Colts: 15/31 210 2 1 and his lone INT came on that last play of the game where he had no other choice but to force it.
Kaepernick at home against a hot mess of a team: 6/15 113 1 0 and most of those yards came in one play in the 3rd quarter where an inept defense couldn't tackle a WR running up the sideline after a fairly short catch.

You really want to compare those and say they are equally as bad? Maybe you want to look at their full season records? They haven't added today's games to their stats and it will separate even more, but RW is ahead of Kaep by 15 in rating and has a better completion %, more TD's and less INT's.

As we already said he had better stats in his first three games before his line had so many issues and should return to those numbers after they get healthier. What is it going to take to get Kaepernick back to last years production? That was the question.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ LMFAO

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
picked up where he left off? what 170 yards a game? stop acting like wilson is lighting it up.

Kaep has two solid wins under his belt. Wilson has a gift/miracle win over Houston last week and loss today against Indy... he didn't look particularly sharp in either game. Tide is turning, and you sound scared.

Will he be ready?
scared? lol because YOU demand we believe there is a problem that isn't there? :laugh3: god you are a total and complete fucking tool. RW's production was only down the last two games because of line issues. What's your excuse? You won't answer that because it doesn't help your trolling narrative does it?

You are nearly as big of a joke as your QB is. Congrats on winning a game where the other teams QB contributed more to your score than your own did. :clap:

You talked about others manning up and yet where is your admitting your QB is a complete mess? Can't do that now can you?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ LMFAO

Yeah it is kind of funny that it is raining down on your pathetic QB isn't it? :laugh3:
He had a total of 14y rushing :lol:
RW had 102 yards rushing. (20 yards more than your RB!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:)

Tell us more about your epic QB that is going to destroy the division. I'm dying to hear it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap doesn't even scare bad defenses.

Maybe the most physically gifted QB in the league and his coaches are working overtime to find ways to keep his impact minimal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scared? lol because YOU demand we believe there is a problem that isn't there? :laugh3: god you are a total and complete fucking tool. RW's production was only down the last two games because of line issues. What's your excuse? You won't answer that because it doesn't help your trolling narrative does it?

You are nearly as big of a joke as your QB is. Congrats on winning a game where the other teams QB contributed more to your score than your own did. :clap:

You talked about others manning up and yet where is your admitting your QB is a complete mess? Can't do that now can you?

No absolutely Wizard. The only team that is allowed excuses is Seattle. When the the 49ers struggle its because they suck. When Seattle struggles its because of injuries and things beyond their control.

Its obvious.

tumblr_mtlh8hdZdQ1sjro9ko1_500.gif