• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To some extent?

:laugh3:

I am also wondering if you see the irony between your name "perpetual beast mode" and Lynch's current stats?

Lynch yardage first three games. 43,98(against the 49ers:laugh3:) 69 for a total of 210
Gore first three games 44,16(against the Seahawks:laugh3:) 82 for a total of 142

Now Gore had a nice game against the Rams, but you got to let Lynch play a fourth game before you add this weeks stats.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no evidence of Kaepernick being the cool kid in high school or cocky. People are arriving at the conclusion because of his looks not because of his actions. His coaches will tell you he was one of the most humble players they ever coached.

If anything, Wilson appears to be the more cocky of the two, in my opinion. And I am being serious.

Kaepernick is judged by his clothes and tattoos not his actions.

This is what Chris Ault said about coaching Kaepernick....

Q: What was Colin like to coach?

Ault: You don't get many of those. He is probably one of the most unselfish, humble young men I've ever coached, and I've coached for a long time. He leads by the way he practices. His work ethic is just unreal. Just unreal. He set the tone -- and it didn't matter if you were an offensive player or a defensive player. When Kaep worked out, he set the tone for the way that workout was going to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
v6u.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no evidence of Kaepernick being the cool kid in high school or cocky. People are arriving at the conclusion because of his looks not because of his actions. His coaches will tell you he was one of the most humble players they ever coached.

If anything, Wilson appears to be the more cocky of the two, in my opinion. And I am being serious.

Kaepernick is judged by his clothes and tattoos not his actions.

This is what Chris Ault said about coaching Kaepernick....

Q: What was Colin like to coach?

Ault: You don't get many of those. He is probably one of the most unselfish, humble young men I've ever coached, and I've coached for a long time. He leads by the way he practices. His work ethic is just unreal. Just unreal. He set the tone -- and it didn't matter if you were an offensive player or a defensive player. When Kaep worked out, he set the tone for the way that workout was going to go.

Sometimes he's judged by his lack of clothes. Also he's judged by his media remarks, his tweets, etc., he doesn't come across as humble by any means, he comes across as cocky and self centered. It is much more then the clothes and tattoos.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is just dumb in so many ways,i have no problem people liking a sports player or rock star or actor but my God people that put these people up on pedestal's are a joke,these people make more than enough money and have fame for the most part with their groupies etc.

Ii have met people in the entertainment and sports industry some household names and yes while some were just genuine people others that act like such great guys/gals on camera while off camera would not even acknowledge your existence .

Charity's are used to avoid tax's and or promote an image many times,not saying that is the case here and i have no clue nor do I care.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always find it a little ironic when a Seahawk fan starts a thread about the Seahawks being in the Niners head. :rollseyes:

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not talking about him running, I am talking about him wanting to run after initial reads but defenses have it covered. It seems that this year the defense locks down his first and second read, then fill up the running lanes. He looks like he wants to run, but has nowhere to go and isnt sure how to manipulate those coverages to his benefit.

I totally agree with this. The way he is playing reminds me of Alex Smith before JH arrived. Playing not to make a mistake instead of making big plays

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you for one line insults.

I mean what the hell are you supposed to say to ....

Lynch 62 runs for 210 yards and a 3.4 average
Gore 61 runs for 295 yards and a 4.8 average

It has to be a little embarrassing after all the talk about Gore being done and old and how he hit the 30 year wall... blah blah blah...

After 3 games Gore had 41 runs for 143 yards and a 3.5 average. Its a nice benefits that his best game came this week and Lynch hasnt played yet.

Oh and his 9 carry 16 yard game against Seattle was truly awful.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is just dumb in so many ways,i have no problem people liking a sports player or rock star or actor but my God people that put these people up on pedestal's are a joke,these people make more than enough money and have fame for the most part with their groupies etc.

Ii have met people in the entertainment and sports industry some household names and yes while some were just genuine people others that act like such great guys/gals on camera while off camera would not even acknowledge your existence .

Charity's are used to avoid tax's and or promote an image many times,not saying that is the case here and i have no clue nor do I care.

Stuporbowels (breaker99) just needs an outlet for his homoerotic crush. especially since krapernick blocked him on twitter and facebook.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lynch yardage first three games. 43,98(against the 49ers:laugh3:) 69 for a total of 210
Gore first three games 44,16(against the Seahawks:laugh3:) 82 for a total of 142

Now Gore had a nice game against the Rams, but you got to let Lynch play a fourth game before you add this weeks stats.

:agree:

Also, Lynch has faced a pretty tough schedule in terms of opponents run defense so far. If I'm not mistaken, the Panthers allowed an average of only about 60 or 70 rushing yards per game over their final four games last year. And I'll admit that the 49ers held Lynch well under 4 yards per carry in week two, although Lynch still had a very productive game. And Lynch's game against Jacksonville was pretty good despite a banged up offensive line and the fact that Lynch left the game early because we were blowing out the Jags.

All in all, there's nothing wrong with Lynch this year, IMO.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This pissing match about who's QB is the "nicer" guy is stupid and senseless. Really people? Like any of you know either of these guys personally. I bet they are both really good guys who try to use their celebrity for good causes and charities. When I see what some of you post about a guy you assume is something because of a couple tweets (twitter being the stupidest thing on the planet), or because of photo shoots or whatever else, is sickens me. Grow the fuck up people. None of you "know" jackshit about Kaepernick or Wilson and the homerism on this thread is utterly ridiculous. Talk about fucking football and compare these guys on the field.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pissing match about who's QB is the "nicer" guy is stupid and senseless. Really people? Like any of you know either of these guys personally. I bet they are both really good guys who try to use their celebrity for good causes and charities. When I see what some of you post about a guy you assume is something because of a couple tweets (twitter being the stupidest thing on the planet), or because of photo shoots or whatever else, is sickens me. Grow the fuck up people. None of you "know" jackshit about Kaepernick or Wilson and the homerism on this thread is utterly ridiculous. Talk about fucking football and compare these guys on the field.

Completely agree. I'd rather talk about who the better QB is, Russell Wilson.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats all true, but be honest.... This started as a hit piece on Kaepernick. It was pretty much all bashing of kaepernick and niner fans simply defending.

I certainly have nothing against Wilson personally, but so many hawk fans act like kaepernick is this horrible person its nothing new from seattle fans, even if it was a douche bag bears fan that baited the whole thing.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its all about yards per carry bro.

Gore 4.8
Lynch 3.4

Gore has 1 less carry than Lynch has and 85 more yards.

You think after sunday thats going to even out? :laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, Lynch has faced a pretty tough schedule in terms of opponents run defense so far. If I'm not mistaken, the Panthers allowed an average of only about 60 or 70 rushing yards per game over their final four games last year. And I'll admit that the 49ers held Lynch well under 4 yards per carry in week two, although Lynch still had a very productive game. And Lynch's game against Jacksonville was pretty good despite a banged up offensive line and the fact that Lynch left the game early because we were blowing out the Jags.

All in all, there's nothing wrong with Lynch this year, IMO.

At the half against the rams, gore had like 100 yards and a 10 yard per carry average they started running with hunter and dixon in the second half. He probably sat out as long as Lynch did. In fact Gore had 20 carries and Lynch had 17. Lynch had three less carries than gore did and Gore had 150+ yards, and your excuse is that they sat lynch once you got ahead? :noidea:

But I will say Lynch started slow last year too as I recall, and granted Gore had only one big game.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again your inability to understand the point defines your character. We are all well aware of your deflection tactics. Trying to degrade the Cardinals receivers does not take away from the fact that you have an embarrassing avatar. But don't be ashamed. I'm sure your not the only fan that sports a full chub for your favorite player. There's nothing wrong with being in-touch with your feminine side. I respect the lifestyle.

How do you figure I was degrading the cardinals WR's? LOL, the sarcasm in that went right over your head huh?

I was saying that its no wonder Carson Palmer is playing so poorly he only has Larry Fitzgerald as a WR.... obvious sarcasm dude. It was a swipe at palmer.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 3 games Gore had 41 runs for 143 yards and a 3.5 average. Its a nice benefits that his best game came this week and Lynch hasnt played yet.

Oh and his 9 carry 16 yard game against Seattle was truly awful.

If one game defines a running back, don't look now, but Lynch ran for 2.5 yards a carry in Game 1.

Again... its all about yards per carry. Thats all a running back can do but make the most of his carries.

Gore has 1 less carry than Lynch does and 85 more yards which equates to...

Gore 4.8 ypc
Lynch 3.4 ypc

I have nothing against Lynch so to speak, he is a great back, but all I have been hearing about is the impending 30 year wall coming for Gore. So far he has outperformed Lynch. And its worth mentioning if you ask me.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind us all once again how the 9ers did against the Rams last season. You really need to just shut the fuck up because your team made you look stupid once again.

come again?

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, fellas -> I merged some of these threads, and I'll be dumping some more data in here in the future. Have fun, and it's more-or-less no-holds-barred.