• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks needs ...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think we need to pay clark what he wants, and then tag and trade earl for maximum benefit.

we need picks NOW, not next year.

I like this because it's ruthless lol. The Hawks treated Earl well and made him one of the top Paid FS in the NFL. It's not like he was playing for a sub market value Contract and he did the Hawks a favor. Earl got all sour because he set the market and other teams had to beat it to keep "their guys" Victim of his own success? lol kind of when you think about it :P

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't get a comp pick for Earl? I really do not think we are as far off as we think. I feel our offense mirrors a lot from our super bowl winning offense. Basically it was RW making plays, an elite run game, and solid receiving corp.

What we really need to do is figure out what we want to do on defense its crazy how much better Jarran Reed has gotten we always thought him to be a run stopper getting 10 sacks is awesome.

Its clear if we want to get back to where we once were we need to beat the Rams and each time they played us this season they lit our defense up and Todd Gurley was running every which way in those two games he ran for almost 200 yards and 4 TDs. IF we cant get our defense top 3 or 5 again we are back in the super bowl hunt

That's not something we could know until a year from now. This year's comp picks are awarded based on last year's free agency moves.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think we need to pay clark what he wants, and then tag and trade earl for maximum benefit.

we need picks NOW, not next year.

I agree the FO should pay Clark but tagging ET is playing with fire and not in a good way.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Just gotta let him fly like a peacock... .

th