• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks fan in the playoffs

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cardinal fan, I am cheering for the Seahawks to win it all. I have a lot of respect for your fan base. Loud and boisterous, but not jackasses like 49er fans are. I would love to see your team get their first super bowl championship. Good luck.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TY hope you guys do well in the draft and next year too.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cardinal fan, I am cheering for the Seahawks to win it all. I have a lot of respect for your fan base. Loud and boisterous, but not jackasses like 49er fans are. I would love to see your team get their first super bowl championship. Good luck.

Here's to the Seahawks "burninating" their opposition.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has been my experience that Cards and Seahawks fans have always gotten along. Thanks for cheering us on and good luck next year, things are really looking up for the Cards!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arvi has always been cool to us Hawk fans.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seacawks and tards fans stick together because they have both been to 1 superbowl and have 0 lombardis to show for it.

That said im drunk and happy new year to you all!!! and on the real I respect both teams. Good luck seahawks hope to see you in the NFCC game. Go saints this week so that we wont see you until the NFCC so the mighty NFCW is all that's left!!!

on the real? yeah nice try to cover your ass. Anyone with respect wouldn't call a team the Seacawks or Cards fans tards. You are a troll that only buttered up the end of his post hoping you wouldn't get banned. Transparent as a window, troll.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the real? yeah nice try to cover your ass. Anyone with respect wouldn't call a team the Seacawks or Cards fans tards. You are a troll that only buttered up the end of his post hoping you wouldn't get banned. Transparent as a window, troll.

:agree: