• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks Back-up QB thoughts?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i even discuss jacksons career stats, fool?

not sure why i even bother posting here.

Well moron, since you wanna complain about being quoted for Minnesota's stats, then how about this, There was not one season in which Jackson has ever had a QB rating of 65. Twice under, three times over, but never 65. So pull some other numbers out of your @$$ and see if any of them make you look smarter.

For those who have never had the pleasure of getting to know me, the one thing I am extremely good at is statistics, and have been eyeball deep in them over 25 years. I may not always be the best (or at times any good) at the evaluations of technique and whatnot, but I can crunch numbers. So, if you are using statistics to prove your point, I may just find out where you're wrong.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJax is perfect as the backup QB for this year. Experienced with our coaches. Athletic guy who can run the type of O we do if called upon.

But it's not like Quinn has been a massive fail. But just can't see us keeping 3 on the 53 roster.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well moron, since you wanna complain about being quoted for Minnesota's stats, then how about this, There was not one season in which Jackson has ever had a QB rating of 65. Twice under, three times over, but never 65. So pull some other numbers out of your @$$ and see if any of them make you look smarter.

For those who have never had the pleasure of getting to know me, the one thing I am extremely good at is statistics, and have been eyeball deep in them over 25 years. I may not always be the best (or at times any good) at the evaluations of technique and whatnot, but I can crunch numbers. So, if you are using statistics to prove your point, I may just find out where you're wrong.

He didn't care about actually presenting facts. He was here to insult and belittle posters. A very twisted dude. I commend you and everyone else for calling him out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I was right about who he was.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's funny is all the trouble he went thru to cover his tracks. Didn't do him much good.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn played well last night, he would upgrade any NFC West teams back-up spot. Can't let that happen. Jackson Would also Upgrade any NFC West teams Back-up spot. In this age of the NFL one of these QB's in the NFC West will miss some playing time so the Back-up will see snaps. I can't picture all 4 QB's playing all 64 games in the NFC West.

Why are you so concerned with Quinn going anywhere? Who cares? The guy is not a good REGULAR season QB. Head to St.Louis, San Fran, Arizona. You actually think about Quinn? :doh:

briwas101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tjack is exactly what you look for in a veteran backup for a team that runs an offense featuring a mobile QB.

Anything better than Tjack and you end up spending too much on your backup.

Anything less than Tjack and your season largely rides on the health of your starting QB.

Quinn has not earned a spot on the team and he wont make the 53 man roster. We have too much quality depth at other positions, it would be a shame to cut a potential contributor so we can have 3 qbs.