• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Frost was upset with B1G schedule, wanted to play Indiana more.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing his head coaching abilities within the Power 5 ranks, Frost is either a great Power 5 OC or a really good Group of 5 Head Coach.

Cristobal is an incredible head coach and an incredible program builder. Cristobal as head coach and Frost as OC would be one incredible duo.
AdolescentLeafyIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing his head coaching abilities within the Power 5 ranks, Frost is either a great Power 5 OC or a really good Group of 5 Head Coach.

Cristobal is an incredible head coach and an incredible program builder. Cristobal as head coach and Frost as OC would be one incredible duo.

Y'all are going to be really pissed when Cristobal bolts for Florida State this offseason.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all are going to be really pissed when Cristobal bolts for Florida State this offseason.

lol. Kind of weird that he went to Oregon when Miami was open (his alma mater) and Diaz (an FSU alum if I remember right) is coaching Miami.

Cristobal leaves and coaches FSU while Diaz coaches Miami, just some hypothetical irony.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what?

Nebraska didn't play Michigan or Penn State this year. If anything, they had one of the easier schedules in the B10.

He's talking about future schedules, idiot.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LEAVE US ALONE WE ARNT BOTHING ANYBODY!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking about future schedules, idiot.
Yeah, I get it. My point was, he's complaining about not playing Indiana more in a season where he has one of the easiest schedules in the B10...and...played Indiana. It's just weird to complain that your cross over games aren't easy enough. It would be like us being upset that we don't play Illinois or Purdue more often instead of having Iowa/NW/Wisc on the schedule all the time. It makes him look like a vagina.

You know what would have been great? Replacing Wisconsin this year with Northwestern and having another W instead of a blowout loss. Oh well. Frost should be happy he doesn't have to play Ohio State every year.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly comment, but not completely unjustified in my opinion... since joining the conference we have played Indiana twice, Rutgers 3 times, Maryland once (2 with this years game), but we have played Ohio St 7 times, Michigan St 6 times, Penn St and Michigan 4 times each.

He needs to focus on putting better play and players on the field first and foremost, but we have absolutely played the tougher teams more than the weaker, that is just a fact.

Using these numbers, since joining in 2011

Nebraska 21 games against the power 4, 7 vs other 3
Ohio State 7
Michigan St 6
Penn State 4
Michigan 4 three of them AT Michigan
Rutgers 3
Indiana 2
Maryland 2

Wisconsin 17 games against the power 4, 10 vs other 3
Ohio State 5
Michigan 6
Michigan St 2
Penn State 4
Rutgers 3
Maryland 3
Indiana 4

Iowa 15 games against the power 4, 9 vs other 3
Ohio State 2
Michigan St 4
Penn State 5
Michigan 4
Rutgers 1
Indiana 5
Maryland 3

Still, Nebraska sucks. Schedule them for Homecoming

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using these numbers, since joining in 2011

Nebraska 21 games against the power 4, 7 vs other 3
Ohio State 7
Michigan St 6
Penn State 4
Michigan 4 three of them AT Michigan
Rutgers 3
Indiana 2
Maryland 2

Wisconsin 17 games against the power 4, 10 vs other 3
Ohio State 5
Michigan 6
Michigan St 2
Penn State 4
Rutgers 3
Maryland 3
Indiana 4

Iowa 15 games against the power 4, 9 vs other 3
Ohio State 2
Michigan St 4
Penn State 5
Michigan 4
Rutgers 1
Indiana 5
Maryland 3

Still, Nebraska sucks. Schedule them for Homecoming
Now imagine being in the East and having to face those teams every year....seems like a silly argument to be upset that you (as a team that joined as supposedly one of the power programs) were scheduled to face off against the other power programs in the other division more than other schools. That was the point of adding Nebraska, and putting them in a division opposite of Mich/OSU.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now imagine being in the East and having to face those teams every year....seems like a silly argument to be upset that you (as a team that joined as supposedly one of the power programs) were scheduled to face off against the other power programs in the other division more than other schools. That was the point of adding Nebraska, and putting them in a division opposite of PSU/OSU.

fify.......

Nebraska isn't holding up to being the power they were supposed to be. It's Wisky....... Meanwhile, the East is stacked...... Hell, I'd put up our #3 & #4 teams, MSU & Mich against the West's 1 & 2 any day of the week

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such a fucking stupid story and thread. I'd gladly play Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and PSU more often, especially at home. Those games and atmospheres are incredible.

Sorry, world for saying that we'd like to play a team in our conference more than twice in a 9 year span. We'll try not to make such outlandish and offensive comments in the future.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this why Nebraska left the Big 12 in the first place.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that working out for the football team??
They haven't had a pulse since they fired Pelini

I think what Frost is proving is how hard it is to win at Nebraska in today's game. It's hard to recruit players to Nebraska. 3 top 100 players in the last 4 recruiting cycles isn't great. And they're competing with teams like Iowa and Wisconsin, who've spent the last two decades perfecting winning with midwestern recruits. I think they'd be doing even worse in the B12, where those offenses would be shredding them right now.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get it. My point was, he's complaining about not playing Indiana more in a season where he has one of the easiest schedules in the B10...and...played Indiana. It's just weird to complain that your cross over games aren't easy enough. It would be like us being upset that we don't play Illinois or Purdue more often instead of having Iowa/NW/Wisc on the schedule all the time. It makes him look like a vagina.

You know what would have been great? Replacing Wisconsin this year with Northwestern and having another W instead of a blowout loss. Oh well. Frost should be happy he doesn't have to play Ohio State every year.

Barry Alvarez whined about having to play Mi/OSU few years back. He was oddly quiet the 2 years prior when Wi had Rutgers/Maryland

It's not unique to Frost

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this why Nebraska left the Big 12 in the first place.

They left the Big 12 because it was falling apart.

The Big 10 mainly offered conference security, and on the secondary side better money. Nebraska has gotten both.

Funny as hell it all backfired on the Big 12.