• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz vs. Mayhew feud rumor

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that you could replace "TP" with "TrestMe" and this would be pretty much dead-on...

the sad part is -- you actually believe what you just wrote. go back and look at who is the one who starts in on the name calling basically every time.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bother to re-read them, you've been posting on them all along as Principal. You know exactly what's on those pages.

i will swear on my 2 month old son -- i am not principal and have no clue what has been said in this thread. i think i've posted once on this site in the last couple days and that was "i like turtles" or something along those lines.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious Meow?

Absolutely, I have no doubt whatsoever.

Earlier today I when I first started to believe they were one in the same I checked MikeD's history. He had logged in a few minutes before 6am. He didn't make any post. The only post he's made since Principal opened his account was the idiotic one saying "I like turtles", which he made sure was on this thread.

Now he's posting saying how he's only read page 10. He then describes pretty accurately the thread that he wants you to believe is every thread that TP is on, the very same thing I said of him before his mysterious disappearance and the appearance of Principal.

Principal logged on this morning as well, about 3 hrs after MikeD did. He also didn't post anything, the reason being that there hadn't been another response to the last thing he posted. Then I make the accusation that they are one in the same person and I'll be damned if Principal doesn't disappear and MikeD reappears to deny that he has two ID's. If you didn't read my first post on this its on page 9 I think. He is going to deny it of course he already is in fact. He used the new baby as an excuse for not having time. Well let me tell everyone, I've done the baby thing 5 times and when you are up taking care of them it can be really tough to go back to sleep and at 5am you've got nothing else to do, so you play around on the computer. He has all the time in the world to create that second ID. They are the same person.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pshhh... can't play mind games with Dad. He's seen too much to let anything slip on by...

#Busted

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs reality TV when you've got live action drama right here on SportsHoopla?

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will swear on my 2 month old son -- i am not principal and have no clue what has been said in this thread. i think i've posted once on this site in the last couple days and that was "i like turtles" or something along those lines.

You posted a couple minutes after 2pm that you didnt have time for an alter ego then 25 minutes later you are posting again saying you still havent read the thread. Anyone with common sense knows that you would have immediately read the thread and most certainly wouldnt have responded to my post about you being the same person without having first gone back to see what was said. You didn't because you don't need to, you already know what's there. I can smell the stench of your bullshit denial through my computer screen it's so awful.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike might be difficult to converse with at times. Confident in his opinion, unwavering, and hell bent on arguing no matter what the point being argued is. But if a man wants to go as far as saying he swears on his son, who we all know is the highlight of his life, I'll take the mans word. I don't see the correlation anyway. 57 has posted on other threads since coming over from ESPN. Didn't sound like MikeD to me on those threads. But hey, what do I know?

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think i've posted once on this site in the last couple days and that was "i like turtles" or something along those lines.

See now, you're helping make my case. My evidence may be circumstantial but its piling up against you. Let me ask everyone, do you know the difference between a couple days and a week? Let me rephrase that, would you confuse "a couple days" with 8 days? Anyone answering yes to that question? It had been 8 days, July 11 was MikeD's last post before the idiotic "I like turtles" post, which was made July 19th. You do realize that you made that post on page 5 of this thread, the one you keep claiming not to have read. So what you now want us to believe is what, that you just decided to make a ridiculous post on this very thread, you never read any of it before that post, or after it again until sometime today when you suddenly found out I was saying you two were the same person. You aren't fooling anyone other than yourself trying to juggle two ID's and confusing them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sad part is -- you actually believe what you just wrote. go back and look at who is the one who starts in on the name calling basically every time.

This is my point exactly. And what I've been subtly trying to curb for a month and a half. My "dipshits" comment back on page one was meant to bring out exactly what's been discussed for about 9 pages now. Subtle didn't get anywhere.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my point exactly. My "dipshits" comment back on page one was meant to bring out exactly what's been discussed for about 9 pages now. Subtle didn't get anywhere.

I just ignored it because I like you. The others you've mentioned don't enjoy that advantage.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I keep saying- it's a two way street when I argue with those dudes. It's between me and them, and if you look at it case by case rather than painting it as a broad whole there's always a trigger that I can offer as to what starts the mud-slinging.

It's not like I'm just roaming around attacking them.

For what it's worth you'll notice I hadn't said a word towards MikeD and yet he felt the need to make a post trashing me. Am I to understand that I somehow started that one?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make me turn this car around.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TPaul, I consider you a friend, but read some of your remarks in the Nick Fairley thread from awhile back. You get rude, quick. That's just one example off the top of my head. And in that situation, I was in agreement with you that Nerfs absence was a non-issue.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TPaul, I consider you a friend, but read some of your remarks in the Nick Fairley thread from awhile back. You get rude, quick. That's just one example off the top of my head. And in that situation, I was in agreement with you that Nerfs absence was a non-issue.

Went back and read that, and I'll agree that I was too quick resort to being rude, however two of the three posters before me were Shocktart, who is now permanently banned, and GVSU, with whom I'm not exactly friendly. TrustMe's initial post was a bit biased, but not all that bad as to warrant an angry response.

It still annoyed me that people were so quick to try to throw him under the bus for such a minor thing. I think they feel like if they can convince themselves to lose confidence in him now, then he can't let them down during the season and they're just looking for cracks to exploit...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't fooling anyone other than yourself trying to juggle two ID's and confusing them.

Dr. Evil,

You can continue to point to me as the person who is posting as principal, but you are dead wrong. I even swore on my 2 month old son to tell you how serious I am. I don't have multiple ID's on ANY site I post on. If I wanted to argue with TP -- there would be absolutely no reason whatsoever for me to make up another ID to do so.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth you'll notice I hadn't said a word towards MikeD and yet he felt the need to make a post trashing me. Am I to understand that I somehow started that one?

I wasn't making the post to trashing you -- I made the post to tell you how it usually goes on this board. I will try and have a regular discussion with you, but you go from rational to getting bent out of shape and usually name calling follows suit.

Go read the arguments we've had at the beginning. You will see a trend. You will not see making it personal, as I just want to discuss the point at hand. It is you who seems to make it personal any time you argue with pretty much everyone.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MikeD (TrustMe) = Principal. Exact same writing style, lengthy responses, likes to add in research data, the immediate change in the tone of his posts once interacting with TP, the specific statement to the effect of "just ask TP" when it came to evaluating our WR depth.

Every single one of those qualities mirror each other and say they are the same person. But the most telling fact is their posting history. Anyone who is a regular knows MikeD(TrustMe) was a very active poster and his history backs that up.

He made multiple posts on July 11 and then disappeared and guess who appeared? July 13 Principal appears and starts posting, and sounding just like MikeD, who doesn't make another post until one yesterday. Oddly enough it's on the same thread where Principal is making many posts and the entire thing says simply "I like turtles" and nothing more. Does anyone EVER remember any post like that from him? Absolutely, positively not. He just wanted to get his screen name on a thread with his alter ego.

MikeD averages 5.17 posts per day according to his history. He never logs in and makes just one post, and never something such as "I like turtles". But that is his entire posting history since Principal shows up. Does anyone seriously think that if MikeD logged in, read this thread he would make only make that stupid post? He would have been all over the chance to pile on to TP since there was someone else also doing it.

You can make up an elaborate story of your background, profession and whatever else you want on a message board but these two are one in the same.

Well, nice try but I am not this MikeD guy of which you speak. Keep tracking my posts and you will find that I will almost never post from around 2 pm - 7pm because I live in Thailand and I will usually be sleeping during that time.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford struggled because he lost his #2 through #4 WRs last year.

I obviously didn't say that Edwards, Durham, Fuller or Thomas would start for any team in the league. You said that because I called you out on your trash talk and you don't like it. Now you're resorting to lying. Sad.

I get that you're trying to be a smartass here, but you missed the mark and went full dumbass instead.

Also, it's my understanding that the moderators here are quite good at catching alternate accounts and take it very seriously. I believe if you get caught using an alt account your original account gets blocked as well. I originally thought "principal" was a real poster because thndr welcomed him over from the ESPN board, but based on all of the very directed trolling at a few of the old CBS members it's looking increasingly likely that somebody made an alt account to screw with us.

I'm interested to see how this all unfolds now...

OK so I embellished a little but you did place these guys above their talent level in your evaluation. Saying something to the effect about them making other teams.

I find it interesting that you always have to jump to name calling. Obviously a character weakness of yours that I will have to live with.

I hope you are one of those moderators because you will find thndr to be correct.
Nice try though 555.