• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz: The Return

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the best thing going for us right now is if we are down by 3 with 11 minutes to play hell have the bills in prevent Defense.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know who the Bills holder is? If he's fast? What his career YPC is?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, any of you guys think Jim Schwartz will be dialing up his exotic 4 man rushing package this Sunday?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, any of you guys think Jim Schwartz will be dialing up his exotic 4 man rushing package this Sunday?

If he does, do you think he'll have the ends line up wide?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does, do you think he'll have the ends line up wide?

That defense sucked so bad. Remember the 49ers just exploiting it over and over on national TV? The guy was to stubborn to make an adjustment at halftime and bring the end more inside. Then cries when he gets slapped on the back to hard lol

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills RBs worry me as we do not do a good job covering them coming out of the backfield.

I think Bush can be big for us versus the wide nine.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills RBs worry me as we do not do a good job covering them coming out of the backfield.

I think if Mario Williams gets matched up on Garret Reynolds. He gets 5 or 6 sacks Sunday.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Mario Williams gets matched up on Garret Reynolds. He gets 5 or 6 sacks Sunday.

I would think Waddle is back this week. He almost made it last week. Either way with Kyle Williams out we can afford to double Mario

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Waddle is back this week. He almost made it last week. Either way with Kyle Williams out we can afford to double Mario

I love all those chip blocks Lombardi calls from the RB's when they go out on routes. Almost like a double team but still get the extra receiver.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game has me questioning several matchups.

Buf Off vs Det Def
WR Woods vs Mathis ? better matchup for Mathis, IMO
WR Watkins vs Slay ? Can Slay matchup with the elusiveness of Watkins in open field ?
Slot M. Goodwin vs Carey/Gorrer/Seisay ? Goodwin has 4.27 forty but he can drop some easy ones
RB Spiller coming out of the backfield. He's another electric speed player. If Watkins and Goodwin are running 9/7 routes to clear out, Spiller will be a handful with screens, check-downs, out in the flats, wheel routes, runs to the outside. Who will be the designated spy for him ?

DE Mario Edwards moving around to create mismatches vs Reiff or even Waddle, with his questionable health.
I'm not concerned with Buf's DB's vs our skill players so much.

I think this could be a closer contested matchup than many might perceive it to be. Orton isn't mobile, but he's smarter and craftier than having EJ Manuel, IMO.

For some reson the Bills like to use Jackson in the passing game instead of getting Spiller in the open.

I'll be at the game again, hoping to see the Dline give Orton "happy feet." I think the way we win this game is to get an early lead and then keep pressure on Orton.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im honestly concerned with Orton working underneath stuff.

Spiller catching passes out of the backfield could hurt us.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reson the Bills like to use Jackson in the passing game instead of getting Spiller in the open.

I'll be at the game again, hoping to see the Dline give Orton "happy feet." I think the way we win this game is to get an early lead and then keep pressure on Orton.

It's a nice combo they have. Spiller was a luxury pick at the time, but I think he's shown to be Valueable.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he will talk shit to Calvin?

I am glad he is doing well. He really needs to get his composure checked before he gets another shot at being a HC. The team takes the personality of the coach and undisciplined shit talkers is a bad personality in the NFL.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he will talk shit to Calvin?

I am glad he is doing well. He really needs to get his composure checked before he gets another shot at being a HC. The team takes the personality of the coach and undisciplined shit talkers is a bad personality in the NFL.

I honestly don't know other then it has been awhile, but who was the last Lions HC to get another HC job in the NFL?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The run game could use a boost going forward early in games. The wide 9 could give it that spark. IMO the passing game is opening the run game late because defenses constantly rushing early... Could be wrong, just my thoughts.

Sure would be nice to see a balance attack.

Buffalo is is running team with Emmanuel, now with Orton??? I would like to strike early and turn them into one dimensional. Just don't see them building huge lead on a strong Bills defense.