• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Say goodbye to Mallett

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diva??

Explain

He was a UofM QB and the stories out of A2 was he was constantly butting heads with Lloyd Carr and believed he had a higher standing on the team than he actually deserved. The Upper Classmen were constantly having to put him in his place.

I don't critisize any player that bolted when Rich Rod arrived in A2 as his run and duck philosophy was not suited for the guys Carr recruited but Mallet had decided to transfer before the change over because he wasn't getting the love he believed he deserved......

Thats was the word out of A2 and from guys connected to the situation.

He may have had a great epiphany and matured but I just see him as a less talented Jeff George.

The Pats have a very good offense and game plan and Im in the belief even without Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, and Lloyd the Pats will still be at a high level in no small part because of Brady and it might help to Pats more to have a solid veteran.

So an 18 or 19 year old kid argues that he is better then the coach thinks leaves ends up in Arkasas does well, really well in the toughest division in college football say's to me he was correct. And not a Diva but was more aware of his potential then the coach was. But hey if believeing in yourself makes you a Diva then call me DIVA too.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mallett has one big thing driving up his value - everyone thought he was better than a 3rd round draft pick even if nobody wanted to pull the trigger before that. The name, "Ryan Mallett" has a level of cachet that the name "Brian Hoyer" does not.

:agree:

But the NFL is littered with Tim Couchs, Alkili Smiths, Rodney Peetes

The all cache flop team QBs.

You ain't wrong. He has to put something on tape that'll make a potential suitor want to trade for him. The name alone isn't good enough.

If he can do that, though, his value will go up more than a Brian Hoyer's value ever could.