• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday July 3rd Conversation: Dbacks vs. Liars

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching dateline nba I mean hanging out with my girlfriend watch dateline nba

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is any consolation to glory, I didn't even know LSU had a basketball team! I just figured shaq grabbed the wrong ball and got drafted out of nba street as a "make a player." We still have not hit 500 posts on a thread yet...

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a better picture, will pay $500 vCash for one

JppHX8K.png

I can use the vCash...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt my Red Sox lied to Cody Ross in their negotiations with him last off-season.

His agent might have told some tall tales about how much demand there was for his services, but
that makes no difference to me.

Tonight will be Jake Peavy's 1st start in a Red Sox uniform. Here's hoping he'll be good enough to convince me we didn't give up too much for him.

GO RED SOX! :yahoo:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt my Red Sox lied to Cody Ross in their negotiations with him last off-season.

His agent might have told some tall tales about how much demand there was for his services, but
that makes no difference to me.

Tonight will be Jake Peavy's 1st start in a Red Sox uniform. Here's hoping he'll be good enough to convince me we didn't give up too much for him.

GO RED SOX! :yahoo:

Well, since we were strongly rumored to be in on the Peavy talks as well, me and one other D-back fan were the only ones on here who wanted Peavy "if the price was right."

Here's hoping he makes myself and the other guy very thankful the price wasn't right!!! :yahoo:

Go D-Backs!!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since we were strongly rumored to be in on the Peavy talks as well, me and one other D-back fan were the only ones on here who wanted Peavy "if the price was right."

Here's hoping he makes myself and the other guy very thankful the price wasn't right!!! :yahoo:

Go D-Backs!!!

I was that other guy.