• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday, July 14th Conversation: Dbacks vs. Brewers

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sports Illustarted live chat room is 100x better than espns wtf why were we wasting our time on that god awful espn site.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you, Ian Kennedy! You are fucking done! I will be outraged if you are on this motherfucking team next season!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, everyone is over on Sports Illustrated now. Our board will start to die down in here, but I know I'll still check in here daily.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot of respect for Gibson and think he is a good manager, but when I see an article like this, I ask myself if Gibson is out of his mind, as well as the rest of the d'backs organization.

D-backs' manager: Kennedy, Miley, Delgado will top second-half rotation ArizonaSports.com

Kennedy is clearly the worst starter on the d'backs besides Cahill and has the worst era of any of the active starters by nearly a run and a half. Kennedy's era is 5.42 and the next active starter is Skaggs at 4.03.
Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Pitching Statistics - ESPN

What is actually amazing is that the three worst starters on the team: Kennedy, Cahill, and McCarthy, are also the highest paid starting pitchers on the team. In addition to that, Kubel and Ross are probably the worst the outfielders on the team and they are far and away the highest paid outfielders on the team. Kennedy, Cahill, McCarthy, Kubel, and Ross are players that I would be ecstatic if we could trade them, and I would honestly just cut Kennedy and Cahill, I think they are that bad.

But at this point, with Kennedy having back to back terrible outings of 5 runs each, and just the fact that he has been horrible the whole year, to hear Gibson say that he is still at the top of the rotation makes me feel like I am in the twilight zone. What world are the d'backs living in? Kennedy should be off the team. They have given him a million chances and he keeps on failing miserably. The team loses so many games that he starts. ESPN just gave him the Cy Yuk award for first half of the season saying he has been the worst starter in the NL so far. Why do the d'backs continue to play him. It boggles my mind.

Does anybody else think the d'backs are insane for running Kennedy out there every fifth day?

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot of respect for Gibson and think he is a good manager, but when I see an article like this, I ask myself if Gibson is out of his mind, as well as the rest of the d'backs organization.

D-backs' manager: Kennedy, Miley, Delgado will top second-half rotation ArizonaSports.com

Kennedy is clearly the worst starter on the d'backs besides Cahill and has the worst era of any of the active starters by nearly a run and a half. Kennedy's era is 5.42 and the next active starter is Skaggs at 4.03.
Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Pitching Statistics - ESPN

What is actually amazing is that the three worst starters on the team: Kennedy, Cahill, and McCarthy, are also the highest paid starting pitchers on the team. In addition to that, Kubel and Ross are probably the worst the outfielders on the team and they are far and away the highest paid outfielders on the team. Kennedy, Cahill, McCarthy, Kubel, and Ross are players that I would be ecstatic if we could trade them, and I would honestly just cut Kennedy and Cahill, I think they are that bad.

But at this point, with Kennedy having back to back terrible outings of 5 runs each, and just the fact that he has been horrible the whole year, to hear Gibson say that he is still at the top of the rotation makes me feel like I am in the twilight zone. What world are the d'backs living in? Kennedy should be off the team. They have given him a million chances and he keeps on failing miserably. The team loses so many games that he starts. ESPN just gave him the Cy Yuk award for first half of the season saying he has been the worst starter in the NL so far. Why do the d'backs continue to play him. It boggles my mind.

Does anybody else think the d'backs are insane for running Kennedy out there every fifth day?
Yes!!! Watching Kennedy makes me want to throw things at the TV and Gibby staying with him until the game is out of reach is unreal. Maybe he is trying to be loyal to his pitcher, but enough already!!! I'm so done!!!:gaah:

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Press conference with Gibson is a joke. The weak media here lobbing soft balls at him. I would like to hear him grilled by the New York media.

CaptainCoyoteSander

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snake what you get in the Trayvon rioting? I got a 60 inch flatscreen. And this sweet Goldschmidt autographed bat.