• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday, July 14th Conversation: Dbacks vs. Brewers

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of ESPN closing these boards due to excessive trolling is that they are the biggest trollers in the world! They post articles about hated/beloved players or racial hot topics with controversial headlines so that all blogs can reach 5000 responses! You guys with soon eat the fruit of due justice. Good luck after July 17th!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of ESPN closing these boards due to excessive trolling is that they are the biggest trollers in the world! They post articles about hated/beloved players or racial hot topics with controversial headlines so that all blogs can reach 5000 responses! You guys with soon eat the fruit of due justice. Good luck after July 17th!

I'm so happy epenis got out of the message board world because now we have actual other D-Backs fans here so I'm not the only D-Back fan that posts here!!!!

Seriously though, I understand why big corporate entities are trying to move away from message boards.....message boards generate hits to the site, but they can receive more negative publicity by folks not familiar with message boards because of the idiotic trolling that message boards absorb.....This place is run by members, and for the most part think they do a decent job

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was too much bad luck involved. I went to the game and now I'm 2-6 on the year. Also Nog interrupted Sting's 3 game win streak. Oh well at least we didn't lose ground and now get some rest.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to use the SI site too much cause I was at the game, but from what I saw I liked. I definitely think we need to take pre and post games in here but move game time chat to there.

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was too much bad luck involved. I went to the game and now I'm 2-6 on the year. Also Nog interrupted Sting's 3 game win streak. Oh well at least we didn't lose ground and now get some rest.
I have a losing record this year as well. I think I'm something like 2-5

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently I don't understand gambling because I wagered 100 on yesterday's game, but I only won $80.
:doh:

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a thread about the 1st half for those of you interested in discussing that