• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sarks to USC

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right I've calmed down and frankly I'm glad he's moving on, I honestly didn't feel he could get the job done any ways with the sloooooowwww start..

Narduzzi? If were gonna go there then why not insert Wilcox, same age, defense minded??

Mora, to me would be a foolish hire, he hasn't really proved anything at UCLA, still has slick Ricks kids, plus they way he campaigned for the UW job right after Willingham was hired was just wrong, even though Willingham sucked.

Gruden, pipe dream, but it would be soooooo cool....

You don't think Mora has proven anything at UCLA? He only took a Neuheiseled (I just made that word up) program and made them conference championship contenders two years straight. It's more than 10 years later and we're still waiting for someone to do that.

Please go after Mora!

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW Official Statement

SEATTLE – Steve Sarkisian has accepted the position as head football coach at USC and will begin his duties with the Trojans immediately.
Sarkisian spent five seasons as Washington's head coach, leading the Huskies to four bowl trips, including a yet-to-be-determined game this year. In five years, he compiled a record of 34-29, including an 8-4 overall mark this year.
“On behalf of the University of Washington, I want to thank Steve Sarkisian for the past five years of service to our institution," UW athletic director Scott Woodward said. "Steve has led the rebuilding of our program to new heights and we are in a much better position than when he arrived. I am happy for Steve and his family as they can return home and I wish them the best of luck in the future.
"The search for Steve’s successor has already begun," Woodward continued. "I will work hard in the coming days to find the absolute best fit for the University of Washington but I will not comment on or speculate about the process. We have tremendous tradition, fan base and a world-class institution, and I am confident we will find the right man. We will compete for Pac-12 and national championships and we will do so with class, integrity, sportsmanship and a commitment to our student-athletes. That promise is at the forefront of my mind as I embark on finding our next football coach."

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is?? Does USC win 7 games next year?

Are you on drugs? They won 9 so far this year, with a bowl game left. USC is only going to get better and better. The days of being down are about to end.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you on drugs? They won 9 so far this year, with a bowl game left. USC is only going to get better and better. The days of being down are about to end.

You got him...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see how Sark is an improvement over Ed Orgeron. I expect USC to rebound, not because of Sark but because of all of the resources at USC's disposal.

I think the best part about hiring Sark is that you get Wilcox and Lupoi with him. Not like you guys need any more help with recruiting but they will make an impact recruiting.

Knowing what a piece of shit Sark is won't make it easy for you guys to root for him though. I've had a lot of respect for USC's program, I still do actually but will have to root against them now. I hate Sark with an utter passion now.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Sark is an improvement over Ed Orgeron. I expect USC to rebound, not because of Sark but because of all of the resources at USC's disposal.

I think the best part about hiring Sark is that you get Wilcox and Lupoi with him. Not like you guys need any more help with recruiting but they will make an impact recruiting.

Knowing what a piece of shit Sark is won't make it easy for you guys to root for him though. I've had a lot of respect for USC's program, I still do actually but will have to root against them now. I hate Sark with an utter passion now.

Yeah, I'm not sure that this is much of an improvement, if any. I was expecting Del Rio to be the top candidate but I knew after the UCLA game, Oregeron wasn't getting the job. I'm not at all impressed with this hire.