• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sanchez to Dallas

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of what happens, hopefully we can finally stop hearing the Romo isn't injury prone talk and that his injuries were just "bad luck"...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of what happens, hopefully we can finally stop hearing the Romo isn't injury prone talk and that his injuries were just "bad luck"...
I think Dak is the real deal.
Romo is done
Anything else is scary.....

I'll go on record as saying "Dak takes Dallas to the playoffs"

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A vet that sucks gives you some advantages over a rookie that sucks.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm in the bad luck camp

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the bad luck camp
Yeah, I'm not surprised. I'm sure most of those that have been making excuses for him for years just might still feel the same way...Some people are just unable to see what is right in front of their face...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not surprised. I'm sure most of those that have been making excuses for him for years just might still feel the same way...Some people are just unable to see what is right in front of their face...

Lol. It's broken bones. It's not pulled muscles.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. It's broken bones. It's not pulled muscles.
So you think other QBs would have broken their back on that play? Come on. Most QBs don't even miss a play on that. Heck, they don't even fall awkwardly in the first place. He is old and fragile. He moves like an old man, he cringes and gets hurt like an old man. He has more heart and desire than 90% of the league, but his body just can't keep up. Maybe someday you will see it. Not something I enjoy being right about, but if you don't think he is more likely to get injured than most other NFL players you are absolutely sticking your head in the sand. But, that's part of being a fan:suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think other QBs would have broken their back on that play? Come on. Most QBs don't even miss a play on that. Heck, they don't even fall awkwardly in the first place. He is old and fragile. He moves like an old man, he cringes and gets hurt like an old man. He has more heart and desire than 90% of the league, but his body just can't keep up. Maybe someday you will see it. Not something I enjoy being right about, but if you don't think he is more likely to get injured than most other NFL players you are absolutely sticking your head in the sand. But, that's part of being a fan:suds:

You are probably right. I was hoping he would give us two more shots at it. Looks like that won't happen. It's been a great 10yrs minus the ones he was injured in. I always felt we had a shot with him back there.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Romo 2.0 is playing tonight.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. Romo is breaking down due to his age. That play would not have resulted in an injury to most QB's IMO.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo seems to have early onset of Osteoporosis.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak is the real deal.
Romo is done
Anything else is scary.....

I'll go on record as saying "Dak takes Dallas to the playoffs"
Sure Dak looked good in the pre season. Lets see how he does in the regular season before we talk playoffs. The kid throws the ball with touch and showed that he can heave it down the field almost 70 yards. I really don't remember ever seeing a rook come in and carry a team on his back. I guess maybe only Marino. Dak has some nice toys to work with and a good OL.

Even your QB was thrown in later in the season. The difference I see when making the comparison is the Pats actually had a good defense during that season and for much of Bradys career. You cant say the same for Romos career.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is more about how the defense performs then the QB play.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo seems to have early onset of Osteoporosis.

This! I made this same comment to a friend of mine.

I was in the camp of "give Romo the benefit of the doubt". Last year, I figured the first collarbone break was just bad luck and that the second was due to not giving the bone enough time to heal. Now with this most recent injury, I can no longer give the benefit of the doubt. The guy has turned brittle right before our eyes. Even in 2014 he broke a bone - although it was only a minor issue. That's 3 straight years with broken bones.

Tony, do us all a favor and drink some fucking milk, or something...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably right. I was hoping he would give us two more shots at it. Looks like that won't happen. It's been a great 10yrs minus the ones he was injured in. I always felt we had a shot with him back there.
I must say....you fell right into that one.

I always thought I was a Romo realist and you're right, Romo under center always gave us a shot at winning the game. I don't think you've seen the last of Romo. Keep the faith brother!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always thought I was a Romo realist and you're right, Romo under center always gave us a shot at winning the game. I don't think you've seen the last of Romo. Keep the faith brother!

Nah, I didn't fall into anything. J is right. It is time. I have been trying to get my head around what would be best for the team right now. If he came back in a few weeks then I can see a reason for Romo. Now if it's 8 weeks, to me that's tough on Dak. Play 8 weeks and then possibly sit for 2 yrs - if Romo doesn't get hurt. All scenarios are running through my head right now.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jarntt seemed to post that out of nowhere. I decided to take the bait.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt seemed to post that out of nowhere. I decided to take the bait.
Yes...yes you did

Dallas is keeping Romo active and that decision was more than jerry and his feelings. I won't assume to know the future, but I'm sure Romo plays again this year regardless if Prescott hits it outta the park or not