• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course you would take cam newton over kaepernick. And I would take Tattoo of fantasy island over Wilson.

Panthers beat us by one point when we didn't have several of our best players on the field and were beat up with injuries. Congrats to them, you really think we are in a panic now after our 7th consecutive win? The panthers are tough, and it will be a hell of a game, but we can beat them.

Cam and Wilson are both better than Kap. So are many QBs.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a team loss. The D is not good, but they played well today. They gave our offense chances and they answered a lot of times with a 3 and out with negative yards for the drive. Jones missed a couple really tough catches today. He very often makes those, but not today. They tried to go big a few times when they should have just lined it up and took the smaller stuff.

It's probably a good thing we only scored 20, because any more kickoffs and we could probably be blaming the special teams kick off coverage too :)

But this game was hard fought. I can think of 3 plays that GB should have made on either side of the ball and we're celebrating a home playoff win. That's usually how these games are.

I thought the packers D played admirably for the personnel. And the injuries just kept coming throughout the game.... you guys have had some tough breaks this year.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam and Wilson are both better than Kap. So are many QBs.

Opinions are like assholes. Kaep has three times more playoff wins than both wilson and cam combined in less than half the starts of both combined.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course you would take cam newton over kaepernick. And I would take Tattoo of fantasy island over Wilson.

Panthers beat us by one point when we didn't have several of our best players on the field and were beat up with injuries. Congrats to them, you really think we are in a panic now after our 7th consecutive win? The panthers are tough, and it will be a hell of a game, but we can beat them.

I SAID BECAUSE HE IS AT HOME. How are you not getting that? Don't you often give at least a slight edge to a QB playing at home vs on the road when both have strong defenses? I also said both QB's are prone to being inconsistent at times. I'm not saying on a neutral field it's a slam dunk that Cam is better than Kaepernick. In fact I'd say the opposite, but this isn't a neutral site game now is it.

Grow up and accept that the world doesn't revolve around your team. It is ok for others to not think your team will win their next game. No, really.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't give the edge to rogers because our defense is so much better than theirs. but he actually surprised me. Of course without two starting CB's, I was a little worried.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. just cold temps don't really slow down offenses that much B. the 9ers defense proved vulnerable the last 2 weeks and missed some players in their secondary today. Take away the atrocious offensive possessions for the pack and they win.

From the Packers offense, didn't like the long bombs. I thought Pack hurt us more with the short and medium plays, kept getting first downs and moving clock. Not that I liked some of our playcalling. Not enough run plays from our RB's

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I SAID BECAUSE HE IS AT HOME. How are you not getting that? Don't you often give at least a slight edge to a QB playing at home vs on the road when both have strong defenses? I also said both QB's are prone to being inconsistent at times. I'm not saying on a neutral field it's a slam dunk that Cam is better than Kaepernick. In fact I'd say the opposite, but this isn't a neutral site game now is it.

Grow up and accept that the world doesn't revolve around your team. It is ok for others to not think your team will win their next game. No, really.

ummm.... I am pretty sure you are a seahawk fan on a 49er game thread saying they will lose their next game and then telling a niner fan that everything isn't about them.... :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm.... I am pretty sure you are a seahawk fan on a 49er game thread saying they will lose their next game and then telling a niner fan that everything isn't about them.... :noidea:

And I'm pretty sure you are still trying to stir up shit because that's all you know how to do. How is saying I give a slight edge to another team at home trolling? Oh right. It isn't. :rollseyes:

You making every comment having some meaning about you, even when it's about Carolina is making it all about you. I'm sure even you can understand that very basic concept can't you? Well, maybe not. :L

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain that all of these Shehawk fans that troll the 49ers threads with their hatred and snarky arrogance will be nowhere to be found once they get knocked out of the playoffs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain that all of these Shehawk fans that troll the 49ers threads with their hatred and snarky arrogance will be nowhere to be found once they get knocked out of the playoffs.

Right, and I'm sure the throngs of your fan base that only stays on the SF board because the mods there ban anyone from the outside who dares to enter are all going to continue to post away day after day after Carolina sends you back into irrelevancy right? :rollseyes:

I mean you are all upset Seattle fans actually have the right to post on this board because you believe you should have an entire site to yourself right? Having just one board all your own isn't good enough. Well too fucking bad. We are here and aren't going anywhere so deal with it.

Deal+with+it..+Creds+to+riemurasia_c36024_4275943.gif

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and I'm sure the throngs of your fan base that only stays on the SF board because the mods there ban anyone from the outside who dares to enter are all going to continue to post away day after day after Carolina sends you back into irrelevancy right? :rollseyes:

I mean you are all upset Seattle fans actually have the right to post on this board because you believe you should have an entire site to yourself right? Having just one board all your own isn't good enough. Well too fucking bad. We are here and aren't going anywhere so deal with it.

You'll go voluntarily when your team gets bounced.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. 49ers mods have sandy vaginas. Hope yall see this.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll go voluntarily when your team gets bounced.

I've made thousands of posts here across the entire off season and our team didn't get to the SB last year. What on earth makes you think anything will be different this year? But I do know it was a LOT less dramatic around here over last off season when the regular posters for the SF base was maybe 5-10? Going to be a much better place after next weekend when your base goes back under the rocks from whence they came.

:suds:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard is really full of himself isn't he? On a game thread of a team that just won a playoff game in negative temps on the road and telling them they will be crawling under rocks shortly.

:laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard is really full of himself isn't he?

:laugh3:

Says the guy that even 90% of his own fan base hates him and wishes he would just go away.

You saying anyone is full of themselves is about the funniest thing anyone has posted on this board.

:suds:

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made thousands of posts here across the entire off season
Just like every other Hawks troll... laughing when SF lost. No surprise there!

I'm not trolling the Seattle posts. Can't say the same about you and a handful of others on this thread! You guys are going to be too embarrassed to show up if you don't win the SB.

And "Bow down to Washington?" You mean the Huskies? :laugh3: Only ONE Husky team that's worth a damn (UConn)! Or do you mean the Hawks who have gotten as far as your Huskies on the big stage... the OTHER team that played.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away every offensive line holding no call and the game isn't even close.

Jesus still complaining, you guys won, grow up. No wonder why no one likes you, you're downright childish.