• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were two Niner fans knocked out in the parking lot after the game. I was worried that some drunk idiot attacked them for wearing the wrong jerseys after a loss, but it turned out they were fighting with each other. Strangest thing I've ever seen at a game.

I call bullshit. And I thought you might have been one of the cool packers fans.

Yeah there was a fight at lambaugh today... and the packers lost. Your butthurt is only icing on the fucking cake.

Niners Show Their Fight, Overcome Packers | NBC Bay Area

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WI_GBP.jpg

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit. And I thought you might have been one of the cool packers fans.

Yeah there was a fight at lambaugh today... and the packers lost. Your butthurt is only icing on the fucking cake.

Niners Show Their Fight, Overcome Packers | NBC Bay Area

Lol, why would I make that up? It's not a reflection on anything other than two drunken yahoos knocked each other out and it was weird. The only reason I even mentioned they were Niner fans is because my first thought was that they were assaulted for cheering for the wrong team.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single person who "knows" cwood from sports boards over the years (Packer fans as well as other teams) knows he's the last person to make something up. Big deal, a couple Niners fans got in a fight. It's funny because of the highly publicized fights during & after games in the Bay Area. I'm sure there were plenty of drunken Packer fans arrested for dumb shit, as well. Guaranteed he didn't generate a false story, not that it matters...