• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like every other Hawks troll... laughing when SF lost. No surprise there!

I'm not trolling the Seattle posts. Can't say the same about you and a handful of others on this thread! You guys are going to be too embarrassed to show up if you don't win the SB.

And "Bow down to Washington?" You mean the Huskies? :laugh3: Only ONE Husky team that's worth a damn (UConn)! Or do you mean the Hawks who have gotten as far as your Huskies on the big stage... the OTHER team that played.

You're not smart newbie. Keep talking. This is about to get hilarious.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_kyxvibPZc11qzpwi0o1_400.gif

Says the guy who trolled the cardinals team board hard after the win last week. kook, you have no backbone.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like every other Hawks troll... laughing when SF lost. No surprise there!

I'm not trolling the Seattle posts. Can't say the same about you and a handful of others on this thread! You guys are going to be too embarrassed to show up if you don't win the SB.

And "Bow down to Washington?" You mean the Huskies? :laugh3: Only ONE Husky team that's worth a damn (UConn)! Or do you mean the Hawks who have gotten as far as your Huskies on the big stage... the OTHER team that played.

So you attack a college football team not related to this game, but accuse me of trolling? :lol: It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical most of the SF posters are. Either that or down right stupid. I just haven't decided.

I swear I haven't seen a base so whiny and full of sandy manginas anywhere on the net.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalk much ?

Anyway, that was just to set a shit talking Cards fans straight.

Yeah, I went and told them after the game I thought Arians should get coach of the year, you were there talking shit and they were discussing removing you. thats not stalking, thats noticing a hypocritical asswipe who trolls teams boards and then acts like I am doing something wrong defending myself and the 49ers on the main board. You are a complete dick dude. A hypocritical dick.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made thousands of posts here across the entire off season and our team didn't get to the SB last year.
It says your join date was April 2013. So, long after the Super Bowl was over, you made thousands of posts when nobody was reading. :lame:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says your join date was April 2013. So, long after the Super Bowl was over, you made thousands of posts when nobody was reading. :lame:

Wow, Breaker lowered the bar pretty low, but we may have a new record for dumbest poster if you keep posting

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly troll still hasn't figured out that I don't respond to any of his dumb posts.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly troll still hasn't figured out that I don't respond to any of his dumb posts.

FYI...there is an ignore button for any user you don't want to see anymore.

In fact, I'm just about to use it. I suggest you do the same. Save ALL of us the bullshit.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were two Niner fans knocked out in the parking lot after the game. I was worried that some drunk idiot attacked them for wearing the wrong jerseys after a loss, but it turned out they were fighting with each other. Strangest thing I've ever seen at a game.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were two Niner fans knocked out in the parking lot after the game. I was worried that some drunk idiot attacked them for wearing the wrong jerseys after a loss, but it turned out they were fighting with each other. Strangest thing I've ever seen at a game.

Hahahaha, silly thugs

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker is turning this into the old espn boards. He is here to disrupt. Piss people off. That is what he does.

MODS need to ban him from this board. Make him stick to the niner board only.

See how fast the whole mood has changed. People start getting defensive and saying things they wouldn't. Normally say. Except stuper breaker gets under our skin so successfully.

Before this gets out of hand. MODS need to ban him from the general board.
had to be said.

Like if you agree.
Dislike if you think breaker deserves the right to spew his mouth.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unlike you who just joins the site and now acts like you are some expert on the dynamics around here, I came over here when CBS ended their forums. Before I came here I posted with many of the same Seahawk and even SF fans who came from there. I'm sure many can tell you I was posting after Seattle lost to Atlanta and all the way through the off season.

Now, until you have at least 1000 posts go fuck yourself and stop trying to act like you know dick about what's going on around here. The adults are trying to talk here.

Lame? Fucking new posters who don't know shit and talk out their ass is lame. Guess you are an expert on that.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, silly thugs

Lol, it's not really funny because one of the guys didn't move during the few minutes I was there, but I've never seen violence at a game before and you always hear about it at San Francisco games, so it did seem fitting that it was self-inflicted.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, until you have at least 1000 posts go fuck yourself and stop trying to act like you know dick about what's going on around here. The adults are trying to talk here.
The adults? You sure don't sound like one. More like some punk kid. Sorry I'm not going to have 1000 posts. Most "adults" have shit to do other than troll a message board for 100% of their life. That's all I see you doing, little boy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The adults? You sure don't sound like one. More like some punk kid. Sorry I'm not going to have 1000 posts. Most "adults" have shit to do other than troll a message board for 100% of their life. That's all I see you doing, little boy.

You keep using the word troll as if you knew what it meant. Show me where anything I've typed is trolling by any accepted definition of the word.

You haven't added a single thing to this thread. Not one. Show me any post that you typed anywhere in this thread that applied to the game. Shall I do the same?

Really, are all SF fans as fucking stupid as you are? I mean I've met a few that had something to add to a conversation, but I have also met way too many pure tools like you. You don't want to reach 1000 posts here? Great, then you are now dismissed to go crawl back under the rock you seem to favor.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I suggest everyone put Wizard hawk and Stonington on ignore. They can join Breaker on my list.

Makes life so much better.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes. Another noob who can't simply skip over topics/posts they don't care for. If you need a button to do that for you then by all means use it and use it often. Most of us simply don't bother with posts we don't care for or skip that thread entirely. Maybe this isn't the right site for either of you. I hear there are fabulous forums at disney.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow thought that was a GREAT football game between two great teams. Could have gone either way, 9ers just made a few extra plays. Carolina is going to be very difficult, but should be a great defensive battle.