• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is giving Carolina any credit are they? SF better hope it isn't looking forward to playing Seattle or Cam is going to ram it down their throats.

I'm not so sure seattle makes it to the NFC champ game either, never discount a hall of fame QB in the playoffs..

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, I give Kaepernick props for getting it done in clutch time. But let's face it, everybody realizes that Green Bay's defense isn't exactly top tier. They played pretty good today against Gore but Kaep beat them with his legs and with Crabtree. Good game and pretty much right on script with what most of us thought going into the play-offs. I give the Packers credit too for playing a damn good game. Somebody has to lose these things and now we move on. Next week is a whole new show.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game 49ers fans. try not to talk so much shit in the offseason though...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I give Kaepernick props for getting it done in clutch time. But let's face it, everybody realizes that Green Bay's defense isn't exactly top tier. They played pretty good today against Gore but Kaep beat them with his legs and with Crabtree. Good game and pretty much right on script with what most of us thought going into the play-offs. I give the Packers credit too for playing a damn good game. Somebody has to lose these things and now we move on. Next week is a whole new show.

LOL, Wilson has been riding Lynch and your defense for two years. stop it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so it's not relevant that you already lost to your next opponent at home, but let me guess the fact that Seattle already beat their next foe in the same venue doesn't matter either right? So the only stats or history that matters is any that helps your agenda. Same old breaker.

If you are expecting to lose to the cardinals in arizona next year just say so. But don't use that flawed logic on us please.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Wilson has been riding Lynch and your defense for two years. stop it.

c'mon man, Lynch isn't all that good, you have been saying that for years, now all at once to put down RW, you claim Lynch carries the Hawks. You are correct about our defense though, Kaep looks like shit against the Hawks D, and the Panther D too.:lame:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shouldn't you start a 49'er and Seattle "Potential" game thread?

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
johnlsmith-slapself.gif

uhh... good game?

Why wasn't it, did it not come down to the very end? Show a lil class.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great hard fought game Green Bay. You guys should be mighty dangerous next year with a fully healthy roster and it looks like you found a gem in Lacy. Wish you guys would've pulled off the victory, but credit San Fran and Kaepernick making the plays down the stretch.

Can't wait for next week's lineup of games

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick always has the grace of god on his side in 3rd and long situations against the Packers. I truly think he is more motivated against us than any other team. Pisses me off. He always looks like fuckn Jesus Christ against us. Then he walks off the field like the world owes him something....

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the words of Ric Flair... WOOOOOOOO!

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, well of course...they beat the greatest team of all time....goes without saying. :rollseyes:

Don't be a sore loser man, the 9ers are a great team. Just get over the fact the pack powned the bears to win the division and stop trying to bait packer fans constantly. That might be a bit more mature..

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick always has the grace of god on his side in 3rd and long situations against the Packers. I truly think he is more motivated against us than any other team. Pisses me off. He always looks like fuckn Jesus Christ against us. Then he walks off the field like the world owes him something....

No... you just had Jarred fucking Bush try a corner blitz on him and he had to take him to school. Your problem is your D-Coordinator sucks on 3rd down... really at all times for that matter. It has nothing to do with Kaepernick or anything doing anything else than he normally does.

You wanna talk about lucky plays, the Rodgers play on 4th and 2 where somehow the 49ers guy just decided to let go of Rodgers for no reason whatsoever. That was a lucky play.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if we'd just make the plays he wouldn't walk off gloating so much. We dropped one INT earlier. Hyde dropped one that would have given us a golden opportunity to win that game, he didn't make the play. If Bush stays home, He doesn't run for a 1st down and put them in field goal range. If "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts it would be Christmas all fucking year long.

It was a battle today, GB battled hard enough to win, but as it usually goes this time of year, when you leave plays on the field, you're usually done