• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Diego game thread

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You were also complaining about lowering our draft pick and said you would rather us lose all the rest of our games not a week and a half ago. You were also saying we were screwed to having Dalton for the next 10 years so you obviously don't think he is very good. You fit the bill perfectly.

Yes, I said I'd love to lose the rest of the games, but draft pick was never my argument - though of course a better draft pick would be icing. My desire to lose every game has everything to do with Marvin and nothing to do with Dalton. And it had nothing to do with the fact that I believe we miss the playoffs. As long as we're winning I will continue to root for making the playoffs.

And yes I believe we're unfortunate to have picked Dalton. I don't think he's a SB-caliber QB. I put him more in the category of Flacco, Smith, Vick in his prime, etc. Guys that will win games, but never be good enough to carry us to a championship. Of course I can always hold out hope for a Steelers type of defense. I've never called Dalton a bust.

So, no I do not fit the bill at all. Get your facts straight.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to enjoy this team - That was unthinkable after the stretch against the Dolphins/Browns/Steelers. The defense has finally come together after looking very suspect in the first few weeks and the running game is showing signs of life. We even won a game where everything went wrong - Something I didn't think this team was capable of doing.

It will be an interesting last quarter. I will be disappointed if we finish worse than 10-6. If we win 3 out of the last 4 and still miss the playoffs, I won't be terribly upset..... There would be a lot to build on heading into an offseason that Brown will be forced to spend.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to enjoy this team - That was unthinkable after the stretch against the Dolphins/Browns/Steelers. The defense has finally come together after looking very suspect in the first few weeks and the running game is showing signs of life. We even won a game where everything went wrong - Something I didn't think this team was capable of doing.

It will be an interesting last quarter. I will be disappointed if we finish worse than 10-6. If we win 3 out of the last 4 and still miss the playoffs, I won't be terribly upset..... There would be a lot to build on heading into an offseason that Brown will be forced to spend.

They still have to show us they can beat the Steelers and Ravens, something Dalton has yet to accomplish after six combined games against them. Until they do that, color me still skeptical.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
winners certainly ain't thinking of draft picks.....if you are, you have missed the point of the NFL entirely

draft picks are a consolation prize....Stay in the now